Based Vegan Gains completely, utterly, irrevocably BTFO's soyboy Paul Jewseph Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=RAaiRi5OyF4

There is simply no coming back from this.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/Pec3RXX2DUH0_vegangainsdefendssoylent.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is it real this gets posted day after day? It's not helping their argument.

This guy isn't even good looking. I've seen way tastier soyboy bitch bottoms.

Ugly low test mongrel talking about how soy isn't responsible for his low test because there are a few kike studies out of California that dispute the studies out of Canada and the EU.

Imagine my shock.

Two literally who gives a fucks

Someone post his dyke girlfriend.

This is what a man full of testosterone normally sounds like

a.uguu.se/Pec3RXX2DUH0_vegangainsdefendssoylent.webm

Is his father in his life?

Doesn't want to "poison" body with meat. A metric shit ton of steroids, however, is o.k. Tards.

He doesnt take steroids

Nice try, soyboy

The dude been lifting forever and has no chest, no lats, and has a fucked up mid section. If you look at vegan bodybuilders who don't roid, they all just have biceps and nothing else. In regards to Vegan Gains, he's a faggot. Nobody likes him. He's a soyboy nigger cunt who looks like a child and has a receding hair line.

AHAHAHAHA damn

Show me the evidence he takes steroids. Don't worry, I'll wait.

Reminder that Vegan Gains is an actual psychopath who overworked his grandfather to the point of a fatal heart attack while he stood there filming it and blaming meat.

dude that soyboy literally married harry potter

Vegan Gains is a leaf just like you, leaffaggot.

>counteract unhealthiness with a top coat of steroids
>pretend veganism did it
>???
>Profit

Soy causes all kinds of hormonal imbalances that makes you crazy.

He's still a mongrel tho

vegan gains is a confirmed interracial cuckold feteshist
he likes seeing his white gf take BIG ASIAN COCK

Wasn't this the same guy who wanted to stab and brutally mutilate people who didn't like him?

>The dude been lifting forever and has no chest, no lats, and has a fucked up mid section. If you look at vegan bodybuilders who don't roid, they all just have biceps and nothing else. In regards to Vegan Gains, he's a faggot. Nobody likes him. He's a soyboy nigger cunt who looks like a child and has a receding hair line.
I started lifting again after an injury of years, and i look stronger than him, and i bet i'm stronger too , i don't know what is the hype about him, he acts like he is some special snowflake.

And?

So, he has a white mother and black father.

At least he's not from some poverty stricken shithole like you.

snownigger!

soyboys like him because he watches marvel movies and is overall what you expect to be a soyboy outside of working out.

>le 56% face

>posting effeminate mystery meat as an example of anything good

What the fuck happened to his body?

I might point out it's not impossible to make gains with plant based protein. But it is extremely unhealthy long term and nowhere near as efficient .

That and the only way to get a large portion of the needed vitamins and minerals is supplementation, which isn't as efficient as food. Sat fat also induces test production which is why red meat is good to have in your diet along with the obvious iron and creatine.

I would honestly like to see the anyone soy, non vegan posters irl, eating meat and dairy is extremely feminizing, yes soy has estorgen, but this is plant estrog and does not interfere with animal cells.

Just remember, you and your shithole country exists because we let you exist.

Sincerely,

The American God-race

Boomers not welcome

I feel like you had a thought here but when your fingers hit the keyboard it turned into this. Please try again.

>
Green skin and a lightbulb shaped head?

He looks and sounds so weird, what's wrong with him? Does he have some sort of issue?

I'm on mobile, I meant to spell "anti soy" rather than anyone soy, my bad

Yea, it isn't soy meme that is doing this, still funny though. Being a vegan is really what does it on top of being fairly small in the first place in this guy's case. All the steroids and hard working out can't fix a small frame. I was blessed with a large frame, so packing on muscle is easy for me but most of it is genetics, plus some work and eating reasonably.

Reminder that he literally, unironically murdered his grandfather, filmed it and berated him while he died befote half hearted help attempts and then proudly posted it on social media and said he deserved it.

He's a high functioning autist.

He's married to a Harry Potter look-a-like.

He has a foot fetish.

Worst of all, he's a leaf. (Fucking disgusting)

Dudes a legit psychopath.

Various vitamin deficiencies

i like him because he's like the whitest black man i have ever come across. if you talked to vegan gains over the phone without knowing his race, would you think he was black?

He probably doesn’t. He had been lifting for a long time and looks like shit when he’s not pumped or flexing

Wut? Every time he's mentioned a capeshit starshit movie it was to say it sucked.

>even talking about it
Fuck up soyboy.

He's done it twice for 10 minutes combined out of all the videos I've watched over the years. Why is capeshit on your mind?

This flat earth retard has a high pitched voice like soyboy would.

face of a 12 year old
>soyboy confirmed

>soyniggerfan
Everything you have written or will write in this thread has become irrelevant.
Parricidae must not be allowed to live.

>vegan gain's voice
LUL

this is something like the 5th thread that ive seen on /pol talking about this leaf bashing PJW, and im sure i missed a lot of them. i literally cant watch more than 30 seconds of the video because his accent literally makes me want to vomit. Is he a meme now?

don't post this zero tits bitch here again m8 or there'll be consequences

>le 56% face

"American God race"

>Based Vegan Gains completely, utterly, irrevocably BTFO's soyboy Paul Jewseph Watson

Good. The cuck pjw deserves to be ridiculed for his stupidity.

Do NOT click that cucks video. Stop the green goblin.

ayyy lmao who gives a fuck about this dumb mutt

oy vey that is a nice vid of the soyim.

be a shame if people started calling these low testosterone jews the soyim inferior to us goyim.

His wife has a literal penis

Nice little kid face soyboy

honestly he would be better off with a gut. He looks retarded, even being yoked.

I have written some fanfiction:

Return of the Soyim IV
The Goyim Fights back II
The Last War of the 10 Soyim Kings
The Soyim, The Goyim and The 3 blades.

Would you like to read?

PJW is a faggot. Idk who that other faggot is, but he is most assuredly a faggot. After this Jew scripted performance, both faggots fucked each other in the ass repeatedly and your tax dollars paid for it.

LARP harder.
And be funnier.

Suck dick harder you kike faggot.

PJW is a faggot with bitchtits

vegangain is a baffoon but he does have a point, paul does look like a faggot and the video is actually funny, so i give vegangain this round for btfo paul

Who will ever know if he does or not? Are there any proof at all proving or disproving usage?
Those arms and his no meat diet leads me to believe he is infact roiding.
Just look at hollywood stars, very few of them look roided but a vast majority of do.
He probably doesnt want to look like Arnold or Heath.

t. roider