Shingeki no Kyojin

Isayama binge watched all 6 seasons of GOT this month and said that SNK has been affected by the story of GOT.

What did he mean by this.

Also spoiler week is officially upon us.

>want to be a westaboo and join in the GOT bandwagon
tragic taste

>What did he mean by this.
The Lannisters are right.

He's the biggest westaboo I've ever seen. He even lived in the US for 6-8 years.

>not being a Seaworth

Disgusting.

Who is going to whine more this chapter?

Micucksa an eternal cuck.

I hope EM stay in jail and Zeke and Reiner attack the walls while they're in there.

>He's the biggest westaboo I've ever seen. He even lived in the US for 6-8 years.

that explains why poor Mikasa is the only Japanese-ish character, she's only half Asian, and she's still neglected.

Mikasa a shit.

Arminfat, pls.

Even Isayama got tired of Armong. I hope EM being in jail means this chapter will focus on other more interesting things and not the EMA turds.

>Asian
*Touyou.

>Arminfat
What part of OP's post is Arminfatty?

>Isayama got tired of Armong
Terrible joke.

The truth.

I can see the inner ragertard sparkling through Eren's eyes.

Stop trying to start shit. You're half the reason these threads are so dead you know.

I was in the last thread, I can se through your delusions.

See

He's cool. The problem is the dropouts after chapter 84. And of course Arminfags forcing tumblr shit afterwards.

>see*
Luckily for you I was not in the last thread, nor am I an Arminfat. But go ahead and try to bait them, you're just willing these threads into an early grave.

And should not be on this one neither the following one.

>He's cool
Who, Armong or that finger pointer? Armong a shit but that user would be doing us a great disservice if he continued to live.

You're confusing me with you. See yourself out.

I'm going to believe for the sake of this thread.

Survey Corps is basically Night’s Watch rip-off
>Guards a huge fucking wall from monsters
>Often go out scouting and patrol beyond the wall, which is mostly forrest
>No one really gives a shit about them anymore since there hasn’t been a threat for a while, so deteorieted a lot
>Huge proportion of them get killed during the great ranging, including elites

>believe
Weird way to spell "leave" but please do, thanks.

>Confirming to being a fujo.
>Telling people to get out.

SNK came out before GOT. Not ASOIAF but Isayama only just this month got into the series, so it's likely a coincidence, or both draw from Norse Mythology which has a similar premise involving walls, giant demigods, cage symbolism, etc.

>fujo
Nice try. Get out.

No. Stay mad.

ASOIAF came out in 1996 though

>willingly contributing to the cancer that killed these threads by continuing to have a presence here
Not only are you a fisherman, you're an attention whore as well.

Reminder to report all attention whores and shit starters in these threads.

I'm concerned about your reading comprehension, user.

Cry more.

user, she's obviously an arminfat. We should ignore her/him.

Only this chapter will have some similarities with GoT. Either dicks, boobs or some chick getting boned.

>user posts fairy
>goes to check out /yoi/ threads
>see this
>ywn see /snk/ threads be this enjoyable ever again

>she
>arminfat
Thanks for announcing yourself, attention whore. When are you gonna stop samefagging?

EMA threesome confirmed. And by threesome I mean EAr ass fucking through the bars while Mikasa cryfaps in the corner of her cell.

>tfw user proves your point through one simple reply

post cabdans

Good, the less you like here, the better.

I'm not her. I know she's a arminfat because she was in the last thread. And a a grill as well, against so I know how sexual frustration works in female. I'm a jeanfag by the way.

There is literally always a group like that in fiction. It's a popular cliche.

>The absolute madmen band of misfits that nobody likes and tries to bring them down but they are actually the coolest guys

Here.

>having this shitty of an attitude
>those wasted trips
Who hurt you, user?

>I'm a jeanfag
That explains everything. Still not an Armongfat. And your shitposting needs improvement, famalam.

>coolest guys.
With SL, only very few are.

IT'S JEANBO STYLE

You have mental issues. I won't be answering anymore, arminfat.

2017 goals:
>make /snk/ fun again
We get a lot of /snk/fags in our /yoi/ threads complaining about the state of these threads while praising /yoi/ threads for consistently being fun, upbeat, and a real nice sense of community.

So, I must ask you this: What can I do to get you /snk/fags to stop invading our threads and staying within your own, happily?

remove the Arminfats, the Bertfats, the shitposters, the finger pointers, the attention whores, and the tripfags. remove /snk/ from existence.

This. The only way to remove the cancer is to nuke this place from existence, then start over from scratch.

This is cancer, yet somehow a useful cancer. Reported, but taken note of.

Nuke, you say?

Nuke this thread.

Armin and arminshitters ruin everything with their bad taste and cancerous existence.

You're exactly the shit that yoifag was talking about. Sasuga.

You are the YOIfag, now fuck off.

>finger pointing
Like pottery.

For fucks sake, there's no space in fingerpointing you pathetic Armin newfag. And you definitely are as I've seen your stupidity and Shitmin spamming in their threads too.

It's also not surprising Arminwhales whine in other threads as well.

>continuing to finger point
This is the highest state of irony.

Armin a shit

k.

t. attention whore

:^) Stay buttblasted, you're the true cancer of these threads. Both of you.

And you're cancer, too! Armin a best.

Arminwhales are cancer even in Japan. Maybe they're butthurt that his merch ends up in the bargain bin because nobody likes him. Kek.

>making shit up as a way to bait the Arminfats
Can both sides of the equation fucking kill themselves already?

>making shit up
If that helps you feel better about yourself.

Saying Arminfag/Arminfat/Armong/Armin should be a bannable offense.

>yourself
Nigger.

>Saying Arminfag/Arminfat/Armong/Armin should be a bannable offense.
If only Isayama had gotten rid of him, snk and /snk/ would be much better places.

Bein an Armongfag should be bannable instead as these threads are relatively fine without you.

Have these school AU pages been translated?

Pretty much. Like I said, Armin a cancer. Everything about him is trash from his obese fans to his Gary Stu fuckery in the manga.

If only you had gotten rid of yourself years ago, we wouldn't be in this situation. This shit all started with you Shitkasafags and Blortfags. Threads were comfy before then and you know what? All those fucking cancerous Arminfats, I have reason to believe they're Blortfats, because they showed up right around the time it became imminent Blort wouldn't live much longer. They jumped ship and started shitposting en masse and falseflagging as Arminfats. That's exactly what the fuck happened, you can even pinpoint the exact thread in which it went from 20 samefagging Bortfats to 20 samefagging Arminfats. Before this year we had maybe 2 regular Arminfags who rarely posted and were perfectly fine.

Arminfags don't need falseflaggers to look bad. Nice try though.

What merch? It's usually just EML that gets most of the merch and they just ignore Armong from the main trio.

>complains about arminfags
>thinks baiting them, inciting hatred against armin, and continuing to shitpost and bitch about every little thing isn't just as if not even more cancerous than their circlejerking
W E W

This thread is cancer

>nice try
You must be one of them. Kill yourself you pathetic cunt. I fucking hate you.

Stop pretending there's more than one Arminshit here.

>this triggered
Mein sides.

Because cruelty, insanity, child murdered, maybe rape as well. Grisha's torture is similar to Theon's. Also Zeke betrayed his own family like Sansa did.

>78 posts
>entire thread is shit slinging between supposed arminfags and armin haters
>each side thinks they dindu nuffin and that the state of these threads is entirely the fault of the opposing side
>as opposed to reality which is both sides are equally cancerous and should throw themselves into the nearest bed of lava
Niggers.

Not them but there's only one real Arminfag here, and that's the AMdrawfag. Every single other Arminfag is probably either shitwood or allahfag.

Armin wasn't with them and we are seeing their reactions. They just seen blank.

We get it already, you like to attention whore about yourself here or blame Allahfag. Just go back to tumblr already you disgusting cunt.

>you like to attention whore about yourself
Reverse shitposting is still shitposting, shitwood.

It's pretty sad that you're this desperate to be known as some le ebin troll when you're really just a sad sack of obesity and shit taste.

Nobody mention Armin more than you, you know. You hate him but have an obsession as well. Live your life and stop whining.

I agree. There's literally no reason to pay such attention to a character you don't like. I can only say they are still salty fags.

There are like four AMfags here.

>Implying MikaQT isn't here as well.

I am relieved that Isayama likes Davos (and probably Stannis) a humble, noble and emotional character. I still have faith in you Isayama sensei.

He likes comfy characters.

He has good taste.

It's also not surprising he likes the dwarf, considering his two favorites.

I wonder if he still likes Jean and Ymir. I have my doubts.

>Seaworth
>sea
I'm triggered.

Not even me that likes Armin thought about that. Kek so hard.

Davos is good, Stannis is shit.