>JOE BIDEN INDICTED!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqPln0m6sxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothingburger

Fuck off shill

Nah

inb4 this is another nothing burger

you guys ever get tired of this fake news shit?

huge if truthfull

Wow, impossible to prove or disprove.

large but unverified

stop posting this attentionwhore fake twitter fucking retard he's never broken anything

Not indicted retard. Seal harassment deal.

HOLY BEJEEBUSES

oh, you mean like the same multiple sources that said there was enough evidence to confirm pizza gate was real?

large if factual

Seriously though, what's the deal with these alleged 800 sealed indictments?

I dunno, I want him to run in 2020, it will be a easy win for trump

You're a Fucking retard and you should feel bad about it.

>sealed settlements
why is this allowed?

>multiple anonymous sources
so it's okay when the right does it?

It's up to 1483 now. Sorry I don't have a link to the doc that provides it, just go to those shit CBTS thread and there is probably something about it. To be honest it's a lot of indictments and there could be more, it does seem like a happening could be on the horizon. The previous largest amount of indictments was 260 something over the course of a year. This is 1483 indictments over the course of a month.

Massive if verified

Large if truthful

Has there ever been a president in history who has had to play politics at European Extreme difficulty like a Trump has had since day one of his campaign? I don’t think any single person has ever had the trials and tribulations he’s had, from the establishment republicans down to the entire Democratic Party

They massively overplayed their hand going after Moore the way they did.

as much as I would love to see those monkeys behind bars, doing so would hurt the nation more than it would help.

I think Biden might be Trumps worse scenario because of Biden's pure brand name. He'll carry the minority vote purely because of osmosis from Obama's half breed complexion

Funfact: The US census used to classify race by whatever race your mom was until race became a crutch for mutts to pretend to be ethnic. Obama is a white male

So... five more? And then happening?

If you jail the bad guys, we lose.

Keep believing alex jones and buying sugar pills.

He hasn’t been indicted for shit you massive faggot. He just made a settlement for groping women

>that name handle
2 SCOOPS

Your heart is in the right place, but you have poor reading comprehension.

this has nothing to do with indictments. this is "supposedly" concerning the fund to pay off sexual assault victims.

kys plebbit

Holy fuck OP can you read??? Not indictments you asshole the dude is talking about the Sex assault pay offs in congress/Senate. Still bigly if not a nigger

stop thinking about justice, truth.
Think about the nation as an entity with a high percentage of the population dumb as fuck.
A situation so complex as this is really only understood by the few, we should bury them and move on.

Veritably if voraciously

It's a confirmed LARP account...

That Brower guy has been trolling you with fake news for months. Will you ever learn?

no name twitter account is NOT A SOURCE FAGGOT

how?
those videos of him touching girls in the whitehouse would absolutely destroy him and all the DNC by proxy if they became widely spread
if unproven sexual harassment by random women can get celebrities fired, then these videos have guaranteed biden's downfall

unless they push for pedophilia normalisation before 2020

It's pretty fucking amazing. Like 300, except it's not 300 - it's him, Bannon, and about a half dozen others. Incredible stuff.

It's nothing. A sealed indictment doesn't mean anyone is getting prosecuted it only means they are being investigated. Joe Biden most likely was cleared of any wrong doing just like thousands of democrats. The pol incels will have you believe other wise, since they love slurping up Trump's cum whenever they can.

fucking faggots

>no one posting creepy biden webms

this

Honestly, they creep me out too much to save them.

Like everybody else with a meme flag you're full of shit. If a grand jury is involved it's almost certain to be a criminal indictment

If the recent sexual harassment accusations haven't shown anything to you, then people literally don't give a fuck how "bad" a person is as long as they will vote in a way they want them to vote. Democrats literally tried to pass along Hillary despite all her faults.

>Franken not ousted by his congressional peers
>Roy Moore not ousted by his constituents
>Trump elected despite over a dozen of accusations of harassment

Bidens a creep, but lemmings wont ever think twice about something as subtle as that.

>tfw I just posted something to /f/ so now I cant post "joe biden strokes and sniffs a loli.swf"

NIG IF JEW

IVE HEARD OBAMA IS ONE OF THE SEALED INDICTMENTS FOR SEXUALLY GROPING HILLARY

if if if

fucking retard lol

I expect nothing less from brainless peasant. Keep sporting that maga hat, fucking freak.

Nice conjecture

big if huge

Eh, call me when it's more than Twatter speculation. This is not a HAPPENING.

*yawn*
hey I’m really tired. anyone else?
think I’ll go to bed now

I heard Obama was indicted it was for groping someone's cheese pizza he borrowed!

just a larp tho amirite

OY VEY

I wish, but I also have trouble believing

nigga W.T.F.

Steamy if rice

Large if verified

I can guarantee one thing, Biden was not indicted for trying to get with Sessions granddaughter!

youtube.com/watch?v=FqPln0m6sxE

This guy had a failed prediction on Monday, please fuck off

>sealed indictments
>just an investigation

I know I'm just arguing with a shill here, easy to tell cause you're so defensive. What kind of retard are you?

Disinformation: The Thread

Wish a nigga would

It's telling that shills hate this thread even if it is just speculation. Fuck you pussy.

My cousin was at Sandy Hook and she said Joe Biden is going down.

Found the Jew sporting the Confederate flag, nice try schlomo. If half the country can't 'handle' the truth that's why we have the second amendment. Shoot to kill if they chimpout in protest until order is restored. Nothing of value will be lost but ignorant commie trash. Stay wrecked faggot

her faults were largely hidden if not for the internet

biden's videos would sicken any democrat parent if they saw them

allegations and quotes can be easily dismissed by the ignorant, but to see the vice president on video multiple times is another, he wouldn't stand a chance and it would expose the DNC's rottenness in the public eye that they allowed him to rise so far

currently the videos have not been seen by the general public, if they were, we'd never hear from biden again

Search google for image
>bridget mccain
???

such a bad shoop, look at where her face meets his shirt, smudged to fuck.

Nice try though.

I like how trump supporters are living in a parallel universe
While in the real world Trumps campaign is being investigated
In the cuckverse, Hillary is running a Shadow Presidency and Obama and Biden are under indictment

I only worry about how they will handle things when it call comes crashing down

Why won't Scotland Yard prosecute the kidnappers of Madeleine McCann since they have the evidence needed to proceed with a case?

FUCK YOU!

Are you retarded?

Because after 10 years they still didn't check google.

open you mout I giv sperm

ughh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

who would be sick enough to photoshop something like this

people who hate obama are fucking sick in the head

B.but Holmes...how did you know?

Elementry my dear watson i went to twitter and all was made clear. Also Apparently the sasquatch is real and the earth is flat.

Anymore coccaine watson? I feel fucking awesome.

... Is that you, Joe? You can't talk to people here like you do to the young girls

>Hmm, can leftists be this retarded?
>Can water be wet?

meme flag
slaveSHIT shill BTFO!

this guy has been wrong 200% of the time. He was wrong on things he didn't even mention he is so inaccurate.

>took this long

sad.

there were a number of payoffs for sexual harrassment in the Senate , the existence of which was recently leaked. apparently it's in the millions of dollars (tax payer dosh).

This would imply lots of people used these coffers to "payoff" the abused.

Creepy Joe being one of the perps does not surprise me, even if this is just a rumor.

they take it worse than when they realized the election was lost and drumf really was finished after all

Wow it's nothing. Maybe it's for the best though, I really should catch up on some sleep. Goodnight Sup Forumsros.

>this might explain
Then again, it might not. This guy failed last week, no reason to think he's not full of hooey this week too.

Bower gets his "scoops" from Sup Forums. This has been proven over and over again.

This nigger told us there would be video of briefcases full of money n sheit and i ain't seen that materialize either. DON'T LIE ABOUT SHIT TWITTER NIGGER

They're quiet about Conyers because he's a Democrat and basketball American

I figured Biden would be more of a loli-lover

Fuck you, skippy

OPs mom is trying to brutally beat the tip of my cock with the back of her throat... B======D

Those are not indictments, those are sealed cases. There are tens of thousands of sealed cases across various courts in the US every year. Nothing indicates that those sealed CASES are all indictments, boomer faggot.