So how will they resurrect her in R3?

So how will they resurrect her in R3?

Well, back in the Picture Drama of Lelouch's Birthday, she was brought back as well as Rolo during that time? Perhaps that mysterious woman from the Akito the Exiled ova might have something to bring Lelouch back in the real world and if possible her as well. Although I am not sure if it will be permanent or just be back for a limited time.

A geass that brings people back to life. Everyone gets to come back it will be a blast GOAT show

Well, maybe she "didn't die". It was Lelouch's last order to her after all.
They could invent something from it.

Robo sex android Shirley

She bled out.

She fucking died. He wanted to destroy all other Geass users because of it. If she came back it would be kind of pointless.

Shirleyfag here.

As much as I want it, bringing the dead back would ruin the series.

So the series has been ruined anyway by bringing Lelouch back, why stop there?

>hurdur he's dead!!!!!!abhekanBnxne nzzjskwbqjwjejrnjfxkkdjebqnqnakxldlwnwnsbxbdjsenw Dksjdjsjwjqkqkaa

Listen, we never recieved confirmation that Lelouch died. Nonetheless, "resurrection" implies that he died and was resurrected.

Lelouch gets depressed about something and goes on a refrain trip.

So bitter

She was the best girl.

Didnt he force her "to live", or something similar? If I remember correctly from the time I watched the series some time ago that we didnt see a confirmed death and even then they could invent some "life after death because magic force" or whatever to bring her back.
I mean, its a bit ridiculous from a story telling perspective but if any return (besides the confirmed Lelouch, I guess) is even slightly plausible and explainable its hers.

Imagine Lelouchs reaction to Shirley actually being alive. I feel like he would cry.

If they bring back one dead girl, they better bring back ALL the dead girls

>So how will they resurrect her in R3?
NO. She needs to remain dead for the good of the plot. If they want to sell character good for her, they can just use flashbacks and also have a special episode where half of the episode is a new backstory for her.

The other clever approach is to use her POV as the narrator in episode 00. The series needs a prologue episode or episode #00 to let the audience catch up to the plot which they haven't seen in a long time. Using her POV narration would work and kill two birds with one stone.

Of course, right now, it would be smart of them to try to re-air selected Code Geass to rebuild the CG fandom before the next season starts.

If that's true then Suzaku is fucking immortal.

Do you really want Suzaku fucking around in Zero's suit forever?

He said "Don't die Shirley".
Yet she died.

No bullet entry. Fake

She got shanked.

NOoooop but i really want to see Suzaku dying between terrible suffering, its my only reason to see the new Code Geass

this desu. Even if I stoped watched the series for several sweeks after her death, bringing her back would be idiotic.

I'm surprised how people would think that the hacks who brought us the Euphienator would be above this kind of writing. I would love to see any of the characters come back, Geass has always had melodramatic B-movie plot twists and was at its best in R2 when it fully embraced it and stopped taking itself seriously.

Upward knife thrust under the rib-cage piercing the heart.

how does the series continue if lelouch is dead?

>piercing the heart.
She'd have died faster, likely just nicked an artery considering how long she lasted afterwards.

Would it be like the alternative route in Super Robot Wars Z2.2?

>magic spirit of the universe from Akito shows up
>"btw you forgot this"
>tosses Shirley back into existence from some black abyss

I hope they revive her in episode 4 and then rekill her in episode 19

>Haha time for Crisis on Infinite Code Geass

Clone.

Also clone.

It's really obvious how she's going to come back.

Ledouche is the first person in the history of the series to have both Code and Gayass. That means he's special in someway. There are a fuck load of unanswered questions about what Gayass is and what exactly the ruins are. One of those questions being the Thought Elevator. Which seems like it's a straight rip off of Eva's tang world. Everyone is still alive in there somewhere, and since Ledouche is the first person with both Code and Gayass, he's going to have some special power over the Tang Thought Elevator, likely, being able to bring Shirley back to like. But, if he can bring people back to life like that, odds are he's going to bring Rolo back as well, and that would be shit.

The series was already ruined, you nogs. It's try-hard generic harem shit.

I remember seeing this theory with Clovis back in 2008. Good times.