If net neutrality does get repealed, couldnt we just use tor or a vpn to access the content we want?

If net neutrality does get repealed, couldnt we just use tor or a vpn to access the content we want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/le2R2Ps58pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PtcUN3W8M
gizmodo.com/5466492/verizon-has-blocked-access-to-Sup
unvis.it/gizmodo.com/5466492/verizon-has-blocked-access-to-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It would allow the ISP to outright limit the VPN connection to half the speed of dialup assuming not enough users complain.
and not enough people would.
Assuming it doesn't piss off enough consumers they can do anything they want.

VPN SERVER ACCESS IS PART OF THE $180/MONTH PREMIUM PACKAGE

gingers are disgusting

If it's any consolation, that pic is shooped, she's blonde IRL.

Fuck reddit neutrality

We can just access the content we want as normal anyway. You know, like how the internet was for decades before net neutrality became law.

The entire front page of reddit is about net neutrality. Why should I support this shit?

It's all the dem shill subs too,

Obviously you shouldn't.

>Is on Sup Forums.
>Reddit promotes neutrality.
>Wtf, I hate neutrality now.

Fuck off shill, anyone defending this shit is either ignorant, trolling or just wants to watch the web burn.

Pic related, you want this.

eat shit i love firecrotch

Why wouldn't ISPs just ban VPN connections like they do in China?

>just wants to watch the web burn

Now youre onto something shill. Fyi, thats not a bad thing :))))

Do explain, I literally can't see any upside to giving the ISPs the power to throttle the internet.

Fuck Yall
youtu.be/le2R2Ps58pQ

Why is net neutrality bad?

Net neutrality is all about free market. It's about preventing some internet services to have more bandwitch than others. If google gets more traffic than other browsers, then it'll be impossible to compete against it. Same with Netflix, Whatsapp or Telegram.

it's about the internet being a public utility
nothing is going to change

See Im hearing the same thing either way. Repeal is for free market, And now youre saying the opposite. Im guessing its just a buzzword that can flip flags.

>If net neutrality does get repealed, couldnt we just use tor or a vpn to access the content we want?
Sure, but only if you buy the VPN-Plus package with the only secure and approved encryption (*provided by NSA).

No, they could just block VPN traffic and Tor traffic.

They could also block traffic to any sites that have a reputation for wrong-think. *cough* Sup Forums *cough*

What will happen to all the small websites? Would they be slowed down or would internet providers skip them and only target large companies?

Ww must stop corporate fascism duh

Government regulation is not a free market.

b-but reddit and libruls are for NN, t-therefore its bad, y-your just a EU-commie so you dont understand """free""" market

I'm ready for it. They are attacking societies means of escape of the madness. They started to fuck it up for gamers, pushing SJW shit on TV shows, then sports ball with the anthem protests, and now they'll fuck up the Internet. Without the distractions and outlets for escape from our shitty jobs and SJW anti-white hate raging everywhere, people just might step up to the problems.

Institutions like the families, the church, trust in government has been all but destroyed. Take the Internet too. People are gonna finally get pissed sooner or later when the distractions are no longer there.

you gay

Up to the discretion of each ISP. They aren't gonna care much about throttling access to some quilting blog.

Watching the web burn is finally fine by me. Less distraction leads to more anger at the state things are in.

If that's true, then her, Christina Hendricks, and a few girls I've known in real life have convinces me that blondes make the best redheads

FCC shills come to Sup Forums? weow

nice argument

Monopolies isps got greedier, they are getting their swamp anti NN lobbying millions back and your mamma is is goin pay for it

Literally see you fucking dumb ass motherfucker, why do you think net neutrality laws were implemented in the first place

So many stupid fucking shits/shills/lobbyists shitting up this topic. Take it from someone who works on the higher end of one of the ISPs supporting the removal of NN:
>they intend to piece-meal the internet into cable-like packages
>sites that draw public ire or even profess to will have bandwidth severely limited
>no torrent sites/p2p sites will be included in ANY packages
>DURR REGULATIONS R BAD DDURRRR

NO YOU FUCKING RETARDS. SOME REGULATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO PREVENT MONOPOLIES FROM RAPING YOUR FREE SPEECH AND WALLETS.

REMEMBER GLASS-STEAGALL? YEA IF THAT REGULATION HADN'T BEEN GUTTED/REMOVED BY NEO-CONS AND DEMS 2008 CRASH WOULD NEVER HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED

they implemented them because of some mobile phone service in argentina or some shit?

>How to out yourself as a paid shill in 3 easy steps

Yes. I am already doing that. VPN business is selling you an anonymous proxy, not content, so they will never throttle you, and fiddle with the content. Pay for a VPN and f@ck the ISP and the surveillance state.

see

Ah yes, the classic redirect from some CTR offspring
>durr shill

You probably don't even know what Glass-Steagall was you underage faggot.

Please don't be against net neutrality just because people on Reddit support it.

I think repealing net neutraltiy will be good in the long run. I've long thought it was a mistake to give every retarded goyim with a shit computer free access to the internet. You should have free speech, but not free anonymous speech

Blizzard was on to something when they introduced RealID

Clueless reddit memers

They'll ream Netflix Facebook and YouTube for what they owe them, and consumers get lower prices or higher speeds.
Everybody I care about wins.

>tfw winter is a month away and I still don't have a qt winter chan gf
youtube.com/watch?v=4-PtcUN3W8M

let's see what the man himself thinks. pic related

>implying Trump never contradicts himself

>Verizon Social Environment Influencer

so what will happen to NOT major website?
this i do not understand

>being against the free market
bunch of hypocritical mutts
that worked well for the cell phone companies now everyone has unlimited data thanks to competition

they will have to pay isps to have not shit speeds for people who want to access their site, or the people who want to access the site will have to pay for not shit speeds to that site

Here's what browsing Sup Forums will look like if there's no Net Neutrality. Courtesy of an ausfag

so EVERY site ever will have to pay to be given normal speeds?
how the hell was the golden age of the web a thing before neutrality?

If cable companies try to turn the internet into the hell that is cable tv, I will form a terror cell designed to disrupt their business and kill their executives. It will be called Al Neeta.

>US government trying this hard to fuck with the bread and circuses
Are they retarded?

Already feels like that....fucking NBN

>Only oldfags remember that ISPs have already blocked Sup Forums
>Newfag tards think it won't happen again

gizmodo.com/5466492/verizon-has-blocked-access-to-Sup Forums-but-what-are-they-gonna-do-about-it

Archive time
unvis.it/gizmodo.com/5466492/verizon-has-blocked-access-to-Sup Forums-but-what-are-they-gonna-do-about-it

not every site, those the isps own will be given a free ride! also the popular sites will be turned into cheap bundles to keep normies happy.

Also net neutrality has been a sort of "unwritten rule" for the web since it started, and its only recently that people have started to fuck with it which is why it needs protecting