Curbing Sup Forums addiction

So, check out all these websites I compiled to help steer me away from Sup Forums:

forbes.com/
economist.com/
bloomberg.com/
popsci.com/
scientificamerican.com/
wired.com/
vanityfair.com/
smithsonianmag.com/
nationalgeographic.com
time.com/
theatlantic.com/

Any sites to add/remove?

I'm actually excited for my new substance-focused interest, steering away from the extreme & sensational bent of Sup Forums, you know.

I'm 27, I'm getting older. As a matter of fact I wanted to add the Wall Street Journal to that list, but they abhorrently charge an astounding $35 a MONTH for their content.

Anyway, what do you think bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/
theatlantic.com/
mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-atlantic/
mediabiasfactcheck.com/time/
ironmarch.org/
forbes.com/
economist.com/
bloomberg.com/
popsci.com/
scientificamerican.com/
wired.com/
vanityfair.com/
smithsonianmag.com/
nationalgeographic.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You retard, you’re being to obvious.

What?

Shill?

I'm not sure what to say about this obvious kike shilling.
Still, this should suffice.

www.niggers.com

>time.com/
>theatlantic.com/
umm....

LOL

>oh vey! Wants to embark on substantive-based self improvement! Don't follow his lead goyim - he's a shill!

furthermore, why would I reference the WSJ if I was a shill?

Yeah I'm looking for a multi-platform site with a bent on news. I honestly don't know if The Atlantic is a rag or not, though Time is generally solid save for a few obvious bullshit moments. I'm aware of the 'is your baby racist' and other issues, but considering a 12 month period, they're probably as consistent as it gets

WSJ runs deals year-round (i.e $12 for 3 months). Right now they're doing $1 for 2 months (home page, top right, red letters.) Keep cancelling and making new accounts to get deal.

read this

bar just keeps getting lower man

mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-atlantic/
mediabiasfactcheck.com/time/

They both seem to be left-center

Do you not understand the fucking point of Sup Forums?
It's anonymous discussion free from identity. The point is that rather than a name, your fucking posts count.
There is a reason we are all anonymous.

Pol, T_D, Zero Hedge, WSJ, local paper.

What?

>time.com/

This is not a news site.
This is an image board where you have conversations. Go to some other board besides Sup Forums for once. Maybe you'll find something you like like guns, video games, anime, fashion, tv. ect

ironmarch.org/

You know never the less, it's good to poke your head out of an echo chamber. And you know, for poking your head out of the echo chamber, a center-left site wouldn't be that bad. It's not like I'd suffer from an aneurysm from scrolling through Salon, Daily Kos, HuffPo, etc

The site in itself is addicting, and the rage/elitist culture is a fixture of almost any board outside of mundane hobby-based boards. I've been here since 2009

this bait is kind of original but kind of lame. 5/10

You're site list is heavy on leftist faggotry, so I'm just gonna have to tell you to fuck right off.
Reminder to sage all leftist niggerdom.

Keeping your head tucked in an echo chamber won't do you any good, you know.

Looking at screenshot snippets from the Left posted on Sup Forums doesn't count

lol this is fucken hilarious.
I want to say you're a shill but you're probably a dad like sitting in a room right next to where your NEET kid is holed up on pol.

LOL

Yeah dude! Being informed and acting like an adult is so LAME and GAY yo!!

that won't work unless you actually
1) really want to quit
2) just get off the internet and do something else
3) make a schedule and stick to it

I've been following politics closely for over thirty years, and I've seen enough to know that the left has absolutely nothing good to offer me. Stick that shit right up your ass.

Uh well yeah it is... especially if you consider those trash-fag zogling publications informative.

You may as well have just said "STAWP IT GUYZ!! DO WHAT DA JOOZ SAY READ JOO THINGS LIKE A FAT SMUG BABY BOOMER!!!"

>It was through Arab scholars that Europeans gained access to Indian and Chinese advances in medicine, chemistry, and mathematics, and also to ancient Greek and Roman civilizations that had survived in Arabic translations and commentaries. This flow of knowledge eventually helped to fuel the Renaissance

our society is self evident that being knowledgeable in different perspectives increases your success.

It's why the far let & the far right are equally annoying and reactionary.

and of course if you're a NEET nothing in the world will help you other than finding a job and going outside, because Sup Forums is irreplaceable as a social activity to a NEET

1. realize it will be decades before whites are pooped

2. train, stop using computer too much - improve on other fronts - read a book

3. start a family and help make sure they will have a better life

Show me a younger-based website that isn't far-left or complete bullshit (Breitbart)

forbes.com/
economist.com/
bloomberg.com/
popsci.com/
scientificamerican.com/
wired.com/
vanityfair.com/
smithsonianmag.com/
nationalgeographic.com
time.com/
theatlantic.com/

I'll likely take out Vanity Fair & the Atlantic, but that's a pretty solid list overall I'd say

yeah dial it back a little bit next time

OP here.

I'll have to look for substance-based Youtuers to subscribe to as well, on my lunch break at work.

The links to science-based websites you have listed are fine when they manage to stay out of politics, and I wasn't referring to them. Your political/news (propaganda) sites are a huge pile of leftist-Marxist horseshit, however. You can pretend to be annoyed by both the far left and right, but your list betrays your liberal bias.

tldr: You aren't fooling anyone.

You’re here for life OP. 27 isn’t old for Sup Forums

fuck that.

i'm 29, handsome as fuck 6'5, 400k a year job, 2mil house, nw0 hairline, 9inch cock, 6 blonde bimbo gf's all below 20 years old, drive a lambo, have a system in my house that flushes my toilet with helicopter-delivered pellegrin premium water, and i only use Sup Forums.

on a more serious note, youtube is an endless well of information. right now i've grown addicted to watching rabbinical lectures (i work from home so i'm nonstop watching some interesting stuff while tackling the more brainless workload)

This is a shit list. For news, stick with reuters and AP press because everything trickles down from their sources and gets twisted to a narrative, for history, stick with books, not magazines. Forbes website is utter trash btw. If you want a run-down of 20th century history read The Prize by Daniel Yergin and check out the Caspian report on youtube for geopolitics.

Thanks rabbi for the sites. You left out the 3D holohoax survivors at the smithsonian tho.

>le_donald
You need to go back

Bigly fan of The Economist, myself.

One of the few rays of light left in my miserable misanthropic existence was voraciously consuming all manner of journalism until the lugenpresse kicked into full gear after the election of the reality-show ersatz celebrity; shit, I member when WAPO was right-of-center before Bezos.

Kudos to you for trying to break the Sup Forums addiction, user. This place is definitely not worth sifting through the ignoramouses for the few diamonds in the rough.

Keep on trucking brother

This site is 18+ homie.

Don't you have hw or something

>huffington post

You're a moron, I can tell, but here is what you should read for news:

4pol
8pol
DailyStormer
Zero Hedge
Red Ice Creations
Cryptogon
Judicial Watch
Russia Today
Drudge Report
BestGore

I could keep going but you're dumb.

E-celebs are trash, man. Junk-food for your noggin.

Read across the entire spectrum and formulate your own opinion, don't gobble the intellectually-suspect regurgitate of entertainers longing for clickclickclicks

If Sup Forums stands for anything, it's freedom of thought. Don't listen to the pede refugees nor the stormweinies!

Sorry meant to post pic related for you

Wire services are my go-to for unbiased immediate reporting but for my in-depth analysis an user needs more

>hugbox, the post

Coursera and edX seem like pretty cool sites for self education and stuff.

>Wire services
reuters does have a commentary page but it's quite barebones, I would say for in-depth analysis it's a case of choose your poison

Jesus, are you even trying?

>implying being a virgin isn't a requirement to be here.

Die bait poster die
To any young newfag anons, drudge is all you need

I would punch you in the face irl

I really hope you're not LARPIng .This Is great.

That's my point user

Exposing oneself to the entire spectrum of political propaganda masquerading as objective journalism is the only path to truth

>projecting this hard

Sorry, I guess?

Christ this place went downhill post-election