Is he our guy?

Everything he said was right.

He was a pedophile into snuff films. He was a known satanist. I dont know who you are shilling for but I already don't like you.

He needed more wool of bat and toung of dog

>He was a pedophile into snuff films
>He was a known satanist

>you post this as if it's criticism---on a website known for pedophiles, snuff films, and creating a cultic deity of chaos.

Known pedophile? Sounds like some Alexis Jones shit.

Hst would have been a Nazi if he knew the Holocaust want real

he was degenerate

he didn't call out the jew

so no

Thompson, as hilarious as he sometimes could be, was a life long leftist, degenerate and blue-pilled, elitist shoulder rubbing koala bear. I loved him as a youth and read everything he's ever published publicly.

Mega checked! Read one of his books recently, he definitely would be a blue check on Twitter screaming impeachment everyday if he was still alive

He was very degenerate for Sup Forums's standarts.

He was a die-heard and life long leftist. The absolute state of nu/pol/.

Fpquintpbp
HST was a druggie piece of shit with a heavy hand on embellishment and meaningless rhetorical garnish. The day that fucker blew his own brains out, everyone's collective IQ jumped 10 points.

Checked and witnessed. You are correct. OP is a satanistic pedo faggot.
spotted the antifa nambla faggot

I don't have a problem believing this but I also see it posted repeated as like the first response to every hs thompson thread, so I'm starting to think this is just some intermediate level shilling, I mean the flag should be enough I suppose

regardless of the truth value of your statement, this guy had a pretty interesting perspective

Fucking high school potheads, always the same. Next you'll be praising McKenna and ranting about machine elves and the I Ching. Do yourself a favor and read In Place of the Self by Ron Dunselman.

It wouldn't be correct to say he got the facts correct, because he didn't but he always told you the truth. Although to be honest politics today is so much stranger then what is found in his books I find reading them almost quaint. He was a strange one, and I like to think he would have had fun shitposting with us, had he lived.

Quints don't lie.

>shilling
The man killed himself because drugs stopped being fun for him. His life revolved around being a user and ended as a result of it. That's not a shill, that's multiple anons telling you the guy was a whacked-out piece of druggie shit to the bitter end.

oh I have no doubts about any of that, its manifest, I don't think that makes him a voice that should be inherently ignored though

>degenerate drug addicts are valuable members of society.

Might as well go full crowleytard and start fucking little boys and trying to summon demons.

You're looking for a guy?
Why?
Are you high?

HST was what he was, definitely no a shill; but people did want him gone or ended.

Sign of the times. Today people speak out and they are dead or ruined somehow.

Seems the value of corporate image got to be equal to human life. The average human life will earn 1 million dollars when the burnt out husk sheds its mortal coil in taxes. Look on your birth certificate there is a stock number and your value is traded by the UN...

you need to go back