Brave Witches

So do they bump muffs?

She actually fucks them?

Best Brave. I'd kinda want to root her even more now.

But that's lewd.

Is Naoe jealous that based Count has thrown her away for superior vagina?

You'd do lewd things to this fox wouldn't you? I can't blame Krupi for having good taste.

Holy shit, her fucking tits are huge.

Did she end up banging the British witch?

What's her name anyway?

She's just another heart on the striker

How many and who has she fucked?

Why can't her interactions with Rossman in the show be as good as this eye catch?

Every unnamed witch in Europe, plus Rossman

I swear they're bigger than Shirley's there.
She has no name unfortunately, the credits simply address her as ''Britannian witch'' after the episode.
Here's the previous thread from few hours ago with everything discussed in case you're interested We'll never know.

Yeah, if only. Fumi really should be the writer and director for the anime.

What do neuroi even need human techmology for anyway.

Damn, Krupi is a pimp.

Neuroi has always been copying man-made things for some reason. They even copied a witch at some point.

I never would have thought that Rossman and Krupinski were an item.

Even lets her fuck other girls on the side.

One girl couldn't satisfy Krupinski.

This looks garbage.

And by garbage you mean cute. Hikari a cute.

Why haven't we seen this slutty Rossman in the show yet?

Some of the characters have been severely mishandled/under-used. so far.

Rossman is super lood.

I was wondering why Rossman was mad.

>You will never be a cute witch and get molested by Krupi ;_;

At least Alter is doing a scale

Why don't the Witches wear any pants?

So they don't have to waste time taking them off when mounting their Striker units or each other..

Why is Sadaka the most violable witch?

Also is Krupinski fucking her too?

We can just assume Krupi is having it off with everyone.

Lucky woman.

When will Krupi lay her hands on Hikari

Krupi would be a good match for Hikari's stamina.

Wait.
There's a Spanish Civil War analogue in the World Strike Witches universe?
And Rossmann-sensei was there? Fucking sweet

>starting the episode with this shot

We need a whole series devoted to Galland to explore all of that.

Also anyone following Contrail of Witches? Its about jet witches. The third chapter just came out today.

I will post this in every witch thread until Christmas.
Except when I forget

So how does Krupi have sex?

I don't like Krupinski, but she nailed it.

Chuck Yeager said there is not such a thing as a pilot having the right stuff for flying, you might have a wonderful eyesight and reflexes or maybe a state-of-the-art fighter, but at the end, atleast on real life dogfighting it all comes down to experience.

With my dick

She grows a magical penis

How does she do it?

That is actually an analogy of what the RL Krupinski did. Whenever he could and the situation allowed it, he let his yet unexperienced wingman take the final shot on enemies.

What was the point of the microfilm and warlock intel if all it did was affirm it couldn't be replicated?

What was the the cargo ship carrying again?

Can't wai for neuroi witch to return. Also Krupi is so sexy!

Krupinski and Rossmann are the best couple.

>They didn't sub the info about the crews

post that nipa corner picture

>2016
>Still posting the version with a typo
Some things never change

Would date

Who made this and why is it memeing Saki

Amazing eyebrows

Top cute.

Literally Me

Brave Witches got at least one thing right about sauna.

And also supply witches with semen

MUH.

Finally a good episode. There is a lot of things that could have been done better, but it had enough redeeming qualities to make it enjoyable.

Too bad the production value was so low. The fight in particular was a mess and really painful to watch.

I just read the BW vs SW debate in the last thread, and it makes me want to rewatch SW. I have memories of it being significantly better than BW.

Random ground witches are interesting

>I have memories of it being significantly better than BW.
Both have their pros and cons.

The neuroi battle was abysmally bad. All the best parts of the episodes are when they aren't fighting basically.
Edy's and Krupi's night time discussion was so rushed as well though, it would've set the mood much better had they used one more minute on it to set it up.
Definitely go rewatch it, it is significantly better, if not for the battles at least and they're a big part of the anime franchise.

The weirdest part of the battle to me was the lack of sound eminating from the tiny 'missile' neuroi. I felt there should have been something?

I'm almost fine with the constant overabundant destroyed effects since cube battle in S1?, and the last movie battle.

Yeah, you're not the only one who noticed that. The lack of sound effects, especially when the neuroi split up was just so jarringly bad.
The explosions looked something like from 1996 Red Alert game though, while previously they were pretty consistent visually and weren't out of place. Now they strike the eye, in the worst way possible. Just random ass fireworks nonstop on screen, the AA batteries were so confusing too with their firing, while in previous seasons it's neat how their tracers are distinctly visible among the firing.

The battles wouldn't be so bad if they weren't shoehorned into every episode. I said this in the previous thread, but I'd be perfectly happy with less frequent neuroi battles, especially as the budget was clearly stretched thin.

How many times have you rewatched Strike Witches? I think I have watched the first season 4 times, 2nd season probably 6 times and the movie siginificantly more.

I agree, it wouldn't kill to have two-part episodes revolving around some mission instead of doing this must-force-battle in every episode type of shite.

Twice

Never because I only got into the series two years ago.

I've watched it completely through 3 times, but I must have seen each episode half a dozen times at least.

Only scenes with Perrine.

Four or Five complete times sober. Twice inebriated.

Like you I've watched the movie quite a bit more. The last battle in it I've watched countlessly.

No, Krupinski has a penis.

This sudden cut was embarrassingly bad, I actually winced.

Man, Krupi is stacked. Just how tight is her uniform to hide that?

Same.

Tight enough to fool us for many years till now that she had Shirley tier tids.
Goddamn ridiculous.

The director was certainly not up to form on how to do action scenes for this episode, that's for sure, some skid marks on the deck, floating in the water or y'know even actually showing her buzzing around trying to not end up like that would all have been vast improvements over "Hah, do they think one is not enough? Send out our Witch! Oops, she's been shot down."

The director has remained the same for all productions. I doubt it's his fault for things being like this now. Must be the planners, storyboard writers or producers in fault for all these awful scenes, that or director went senile now.

I don't know if this makes any sense because I don't know much about their budget or animation, but I think they are lacking in those departments, and because the director still wants to stay a bit consistent with the style of previous series he has to make things really stilted.

But there are also problems with writing which is just case of those guys fucking up.

I don't know who is writing the dialogues, but it feels like that person doesn't know what she's supposed to do. As if she tries to make them as short as possible and stick to a few cliché lines in fear of writing anything that would feel out of character. I don't want my witches to be one-dimensionnal like the IS girls.

They should have at least shown her being shot down.

But the forced close-ups on Kanno and Nippa during the battle were the worst for me.

Only one time. I rarely rewatch anime, but I'm definitely going to do it soon for SW.
Maybe if it's not as good as I remember it to be I'll be more lenient toward BW issues.

Well, y'know how it goes, only way to tame an angry fox is to stick your finger up it's butt.

Why in the butt?
Girls have other places too you know.

I don't care about this show's battles being shit if that means SL are focusing their efforts on the two adaptations that actually need and deserve maximum care: Chaos;Child (due to lack of translated VN, I'll have my first experience with the anime, so I'd really love the adaptation to be good and to not be the disaster Chaos;Head's adaptation was. Anyways, if the VN is translated, I'll read it) and 3rei's flashback arc

>focusing their efforts
No? It's literally just bad scheduling and overwork.

Edy and Krupi need an OVA, full of lewd and questionable content

>lewd and questionable
I'd prefer unquestionably lewd.

What would sex with Krupi be like?

Okay, but somewhat disappointing

I imagine snuggling with her and using her breasts like a pillow afterwards would be heaven.

>Okay, but somewhat disappointing
Not for her; for you.

Are you a cute girl?