SCARED DRUMPFIES?

Kushner worried that Trump will be caught up in the Mueller probe.

Drip drip drip fuckers. Drumpf is goin down.

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they said, for the 78th time

So scared. Drumph is finally over! Oh wait....

Trump colluded with Russia. He's owned by Russian oligarchs who helped him with his bankruptcies and money laundered through his buildings.

Your God Emperor is going down. Follow the money.

It's closing in. Buckle up.

[Citation needed]

You can't be this gas lite..

That's a big meme, for a big guy...

Honestly, 78 is selling it short.

that's retarded
Trump is an Israeli plant
he's basically the jewiest you can be without a little hat and long sideburns

also due to that fact brace yourself for nothing to ever stop him

What's it like working at an e-magazine? Am I going to be in your story?

>What's it like working
stopped there

Look at his association with people like Felix Sater. Look at the recent report about the Russian mafia money laundering through the Panama buildings. Read this:

newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Trump isnt someone who vets his business partners throughly. Mueller is going to look into and see the financial ties Trump has to Russia.

It really makes you think why Trump, who criticizes so many people, has never once said anything bad about Putin?

Bump

"vanity fair"

opinion trashed

There is nothing bad to say about Putin, he did nothing wrong and buying some FB ads wasnt done directly by Putin and isnt a big deal or signs of collusion, if anything you look like a massive faggot and everyone here hates you

Keep telling yourself fairytales if that helps you sleep ass wipes. Nothing will ever happen to Trump. On the other hand you liberal Pedo Party is going to crash and burn in the next few months. Get use to it.

Not in the slightest, but given this thread it sure looks like you are.

>Vanity Fair

Nope.

Something tells me you already went down, faggot. Now wipe off your chin, and wash your hands.

>Vanity Fair
using The Onion as a source would be a step up.

nice b8

>according to a report from Vanity Fair
>located on The Hill

This will SURELY be the end of Drumpf!!!

>yfw this never happens

t. snowflake.

>Bernie can still win!

>Stopped at the word working

Liberal millenial confirmed.

Attack the source because you can't refute it????

Lol the delusion is real. Trump is going NOWHERE. My god I am ready for the civil war. Ready to off a few of these liberal commie beta nigger loving cucks. Ess to the A. G. E.

>vanity fair
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha haha shahs sha shahah ahah ah ahah ah ahhahahahah ahahaha hahahaha hahahahhshhahahaha ah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah ah aahahahha ha hahahah ah aahaaahahhahahahahah ahahah ahahahahaahhahahahaha ha ha hahahahah ahahahhah ah ah ahh ahaah ahahah aah ahah ahah haha hah ahahahah ahhaha haaha hhahahahahaha

counter-intel isn't a real thing

I wonder if TigerBeat has a story on this as well.

Except literally one percent of his investments when bankrupt. 5/500 isn't bad.

*went

Did I read nigger hate thread?

There is no paper trail. You say the words follow the mont but the only evidence you have is the angry, dishonest scribblings of pissed off faggots.

The actual, verifiable money trail is nowhere near Trump.

lol

off topic but wtf is this bullshit in CBTS? I teach autistic children as my career and that thread is the most autistic shit I've seen in years.

>doesn't shit-talk every single world leader
He's a big Colludah! He's also a Macron, Duterte, and Abe puppet! how have I not seen this??

kill yourself shill rat