Jojo thread

The name of the last song you listened to is now your stand name. What power does it have?

also, jojo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiTRhMVy8Jc
youtube.com/watch?v=SWZ_UqLWjUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/All_Along_the_Watchtower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself, cancer

Twisted mind. Has whatever powers people believe it does

Sad clock-horse has arrived

All along the Watchtower ( bob dylan ver)

I feel like this is already a stand

If it isn't I have no clue what it does

>>The Moon and the Prince.

Ruler: At night if the moon is visible, can command people/animals/objects to obey its will. If disobeyed, they face judgement depending on the severity of the law. The Prince itself is physically weak, but if in danger, Royal Guards will appear to defend it.

[Light up the Night] Can compress and ignite air at range Roy Mustang style.

>"One Day"
Any command you tell it will eventually occur, but you don't know when.

Its like its really 2011 in here wow
Shit taste in tunes user

WEB 36:
youtube.com/watch?v=LiTRhMVy8Jc

Snow Halation
You tell me.

Tough Boy

youtube.com/watch?v=SWZ_UqLWjUQ

It's a power-type fast and precise punch ghost specializing in hitting pressure points on the enemy and destroying his body from within.

This is clearly overpowered so I'm either the protag or the final boss.

>rubbing ice on your body stops you from aging

Read Grateful Dread's power again.

>ooga booga where the hands at

>Papi Dance

The enemy has a harpy stand that makes any person around them forget information after 3 steps. The more they try to walk, the more they forget. The stand would have an average range, but it would also have to have the user knocked out for everyone to have their memories returned.

I really like the effect when Hayato is falling

So are you faggots trying to be viewed as being the the most malignant tumour on Sup Forums or what? It's certainly succeeding.

Nah mate, Jibun woo and all that shit.
Damn, Kira looked nice here. Also that effect with Hayato falling was fucking amazing. Can't wait for the ep.

JoJo was never as bad as pic related.
I felt as if I was on fucking Sup Forums

That's nothing.

>babby's first happening
You guys could at least try to hide the fact that you're new and only come to this board for Jojo.

The point stands that Jojo is one thread and doesn't shit up the entire board. Hide it. Move on.

When did I complain? I'm trying to fit in, jibun woooo. There, now we're the same as you guys. You can hop off to your other threads now.

>Sparkle (official)
Nice.

What did you think of the preveiw

Do we have the director for tomorrows episode yet?

In about 22h

I didn't cap all of the threads obviously but the bottom row you can see that got cut off was also full of CG threads as were threads below that.

Entire fucking thing was CG cancer like on Sup Forums

Thanks for outing yourself as Sup Forumsermin, please die.

Pretty good, pretty good. Can already tell they're going to nail the scene where everyone explodes due to that shot with Hayato falling, expecting it to be a great episode like BTD 1.
We find out on friday but chances are it's the same team who did last week's. Find it amazing that they used 1 team to do the third cour yet the finale episodes have the same amount of great quality as the earlier, finer eps like Angelo and Bad Company.

I know everyone memes about this but
>DP actually budgeted for the finale

Likely it will carry over. At this i expect the last 4 episodes will be done by the same pepole

We still have the final 3 episodes, we don't know if they will be well animated

I'd say if this week's episode is animated brilliantly like last week's we have a very good chance of knowing that the finale's been done properly.

I mean, after the shit show that was DIO's World and the backlash DP got from it, do you honestly think they'd make the same mistake of leaving any notable amounts of QUALITY in the last few episodes? It was pretty clear that they wanted to start going all-out with last week's episode.

>Hurt
>It hurts things

Got a link to that song?

Yeah it looks like this is what they bought themselves by shoving 4 arcs into one, it was totally worth it - the way DiU completely loses all momentum in the final third has always been its weakest point, rushing through that part actually helped the adaptation.

You are just repeating what people said around Vanilla Ice. "Look, the quality is going up just before the final battle! There is NO WAY that David would want to face the backlash for skimping on the climatic part that everyone has been hyped for the whole time, they are sure to keep the quality up!"

>Sink the Bismarck
I've mastered spinning my guns, and it's the perfect counter to GERMAN SCIENCE

I truly don't think they'll make the same mistakes though. Time will tell of course but after the backlash they received for both DIO's World and Quiet Life 1, I'm pretty sure even they realize that they need to prioritize the finale.
Agreed, the way they strung together the July 15th arc actually made it feel like a leadup to the finale, it was really well done.

Honestly the biggest time they could've fucked stuff up for me would've been last week's episode, if there was too much QUALITY in BTD 1 I'd have handed in the towel but that episode's one of the best episodes in the part 4 adaptation so far.

J U S T
U
S
T

That's true, but being proud to be gay ass """Veteran""" on this disgusting (worst) board, shows that you are a virgin basement dweller.

>worst
Have you ever been to Sup Forums or Sup Forums, friend? Not saying this board isn't shit.

How can you retards honestly say that Bites the Dust Part 1 looked good?
It looks just as awful as pretty much this entire adaptation.
The quality and budget dip from Parts 1-3 is insufferable.

I'd have taken the choppier animation with much better art of the previous 3 adaptations than this one that has SLIGHTLY more fluid animation at the cost of art being almost as bad as that shitty new Dragon Ball.

Being obssed with pedophile Slant Eye cartoons is FAR worse, just /mlp/ is more disgusting.

It's less about "pride" and more about how stupid it is to compare a temporary flood of threads to an eternally low quality general. Also, not everyone who calls these threads out is a driveby shitposter. Some like me do in fact enjoy Jojo but are forced to avoid the threads like the plague.

Agreed, this entire adaptation looks like hot garbage. The only decent looking episodes would be Rohan Part 2 and Sheer Heart Attack Part 2. Let's hope David will have an actual budget for Part 5 so they won't have to outsource to gooks that can't animate for shit.

Sup Forums isn't as bad as Sup Forums but it's pretty close.

But let's be honest here.
Sup Forums, /mlp/ and /vp/ are much worse.

Are these threads getting nuked now?

>How can you retards honestly say that Bites the Dust Part 1 looked good?
>Posts an image from July 15th Part 4
There have only been like 6-7 outsourced episodes though, and the majority of them have looked great and have had pretty good animation or style to them. If you're mad about "QUALITY" you clearly weren't there for the mess that was PB or BT when they aired on TV.

Yes, it's best if you don't put jojo and thread in the same sentence.

Funny enough, the "Mods" are fine with a question in the OP to provide discussion.

davids pro are an idiot baby studio. they got lucky with part 1 and 2, but they have such an inability to adapt their style in accordance to arakis style changing. part 4 shouldve been animated in a really clever style thats reminiscent of 90s shounen like dbz, rather than weird ugly colours and block faces

Not him, but Surface and the Hunting episodes were complete crap.

Preach it sister, the part 4 anime looks so bad, just look at pic related.
Surface I agree with but what do you mean the hunting episode? The first half was decent at best but the 2nd half had some of the best detail and animation we'd seen in the cour.

But it's literally the only anime left with good noses.

>but what do you mean the hunting episode?
A good third of the episode was filled with not enough detail.
Like you said, only the second half was good enough which made it redeemable.

>>Posts an image from July 15th Part 4
Shit you're right.
But BTD1 simply looks on par with the better episodes of Part 4 adaptation which is still worse than Parts 1-3 as far as art goes.

Like I said, I'll take better art with less fluid animation over shitty art with more fluid animation any time of the day.

Is this the same person that always complains about David's job on the part 4 anime in really shitty English?

>david bowie has been dead for almost a year now

To each their own, I thought the episode had stellar animation to go with the detail. The entire scene with Rohan's death was done brilliantly, same with how they actually animated BTD's effects. Just because there's not an abundance of shading and facelines everywhere doesn't make it a step down.

That pic you posted only looked wonky, but in that same scene you've got one of the absolute best Stand summon animations in the entire adaptation.

>Sup Forums
>worst board
t. man who just found Sup Forums

>maybe if i post close ups i'll prove that this adaptation has had consistent quality throughout!!!!

The entire Chili Peppers arc looked crap
Let's go Hunting was a QUALITY fest
Surface looked shite
Nijimura 1 and 2 was an embrassment, although they did good on Part 3
Yukako 2 was shit compared to the first ep
You know how Quiet Life 1 went
Janken Boy looked like absolute shit
Harvest 2 was shit

The only decent looking episodes were the July 15 episodes, Rohan Part 2, SHA Part 2, Quiet Life Part 2 and Episode 17. The rest is either complete shit or nothing special.

2 spooky

>The entire Chili Peppers arc looked crap

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Why did Killer Queen look so sad there?

he has aids.

I still miss him

:(

When is the OP going to play in reverse?

RHCP Part 2 was fucking great, and so was the entire arc of the Nijimura Brothers. You are full of shit.

>this guy again

>Maybe if I post one zoomed in wonky face in a long-distance shot it'll prove literally every episode in this adaptation is shit and that there is no such thing as good quality in this anime!!!!

>The entire Chilli Peppers arc looked like crap
RHCP 2 was one of the best animated and directed episodes in the adaptation though, easily on par with some of the better SDC Egypt episodes.
>Let's go Hunting was a QUALITY fest
First half, sure, but it made up for the QUALITY by having the 2nd half thrive off of tension, brilliant music and animation with surprisingly great detail.
>Surface looked shite
No one's gonna deny that one
>Nijimura 1 and 2 was an embarassment
Nijimura 1 was a step down from Angelo but the fight was pretty good, Nijimura 2 was fucking amazing though did you even watch the episode? The Bad Company fight was one of the highlights of the time as a great battle. Still remember how great the music was in that fight today.
>Yukako 2 was shit compared to the first ep
It wasn't as good but it was still pretty well done all the way through, there was barely any QUALITY, just some off-model bits.
>Quiet Life 1
Agreed, that was a shit show
>Janken Boy looked like absolute shit
Half-half, it only looked shit in terms of being off-model sometimes but overall the episode was animated and handled surprisingly well. The thicker outlines also made it look pretty good.
>Harvest 2 was shit
In a few scenes, but overall it looked pretty great, Hanged Man-tier.
The majority of the episodes look fine, as expected of a 39 episode adaptation, but the ones that are great easily blow the worse ones out of the water.

>Queen - Fat bottomed girls
Something like Survivor from part 6 but everyone has sex

IMAGINE

Holy shit this episode looks good. They're actually doing it.

This is where the budget went

Can't wait for the webm of that scene already tomorrow, it looks like it's going to be amazing.

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/All_Along_the_Watchtower

The adaptation has looked meh as a whole but if they really put the effort into these final few episodes then we can be confident heading into Part 5.

Why is KQ so inconsistent? Sometimes they draw it in their shitty new redesign, sometimes they draw it properly, or a mix.

Yep we are getting a good finale

It didn't have the best animation but I still loved the last episode of Kira Wants a Quiet Life.
Jotaro beating the living shit out of his smug face complete with Stardust Crusaders playing in the background just completely nailed the scene.
And Kira with his hair down channeling that DIO look was a nice bonus too.

I barely enter this general and I can tell you I prefer one random general I can easily avoid over an hour or a day of obnoxious "JIBUN WOOOO" spam.

At this point, you just seem to be making up reasons for your rage after the fact, rather than explaining why it's really worse.

Sheer Heart Attack.

Cool.

Should I get All Star Battle? Does anyone even still play online?

>not the hitler edit

also maybe and no

People focus too much on QUALITY shots, the adaptation overall has looked pretty fine and when handled properly for the important moments, easily blew SDC out the water, like in episodes like RHCP 2, Rohan 2, Lets Fuck The Italian, Quiet Life 2, Sheer Heart Attack 1 and 2, and now the finale.
Probably because they aimed to go with the original design first but when the nips complained like fuck about it they tried to change it. It'll probably consistently be the proper KQ design in the blurays.

Pirate it. The online is still active but the game itself is pretty shit if you put fan service aside which it's only really good for.

>implying

have you ever been triggered so hard that you just straight up try and kill man

Look closer.

Is a good thing Jotaro wasn't really in part 5. Do you think he let Koichi check up on Giorno because of muda?

Oh fuck

You mean Sheer Heart Attack 2 right?
Also I thought it had some great animation, anyone got the webm of Killer Queen preparing to blow the shit out of Koichi? That looked amazing.

Maybe
I think it was more he though koichi would stand out less

Good thing I have CFW then, by get I did mean pirate but hey.
So I guess I'm pirating it.

Should I just watch EoH story on Youtube or wait till I can afford a PS4?

Yeah, I tend to forget that Kira wants a Quiet Life and SHA were two separate chapter arcs things even though they ran side by side.

>but when the nips complained like fuck about it they tried to change it
any examples? I know anons were whining but I didn't hear much about the japs.

Agreed. I never understand why one constant general thread that one can easily not open is worse than annoying spammy memethreads.

>Should I get All Star Battle
If you have friends who like Jojo to play with go for it, is great fanservice game. Otherwise no, if you're going to play alone you can watch some videos on Youtube for the fanservice (I would grew bored of playing vs the AI after a couple of hours, personally) . The online is pretty dead, as far as I remember. You can search a physical copy If you're into collecting Jojo shit, but a lot of characters are fucking DLC (thanks, Scamco Bandai)