Lupin Thread

Black Jacket Lupin is on his way. Who's excited for Bloodspray of Goemon?

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/lupin/images/6/67/Lupin-the-Third-Evolution-Infographic.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150918141232
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

full picture of Black jacket.

Goemon

(You)
and the villain, Bermuda Spectre.

anyone?

guess not

>No pictures of Fujiko yet
Disappointment.

Not really ready for the end of Blue Jacket so soon

I still haven't finished watching the second season of the 2015 Lupin. That centuries old loli that was already dead waiting for her sister to come back for her like she promised hit me in the feels hard my man.

I thought I had become a cynical jaded fuck, but that shit hit home.

she not gonna look much different than she did in jigen's gravestone which is a prequel to the upcoming film.

it's not really all that soon when you think about it. it had a 2-3 year run with 2 theatrical OVAs, a TV special, and a entire 26 episode series. I think it's fair to end it now before it gets stale. i had always hoped they wouldnt do a black jacket since thats literally the most boring and casual color for a jacket. especially when you have a black shirt underneath of it. just way too much black. would of preferred purple, but i'll take any Lupin over no Lupin

Wait, black jacket Lupin's a thing? I thought that was just fanfiction!

I'm okay with this.

it's legit. hopefully it's just a one off. i could do without goth Lupin.

How do I get into Lupin? Any guides?

Are you sure that's his jacket and just not him in his black shirt without a jacket?

Are you blind or just pretending?

it's episodic so thats good. here's what i recommend. ignore everyone else's post because they dont know what they're talking about.

watch the 1st series
watch a bunch of the 2nd series
check out some of the first series
watch all of the 4th series.

then watch the movies. there is like 30 so here's what i demand you watch in this order

Mystery of Mamo
Castle of Cagliostro
Legend of the Gold Babylon
Fuma Conspiracy
In Memory of Walther P38
Missed By a Dollar

then I'd suggest you watch the spinoff series A Women Called Fujiko Mine. I say watch this later becaus its a much different tone. dark and gritty but still great, then watch the 2 Jigen's Gravestone OVA's.

Then from there if you like it, finish series 2 and 3 if you want, and check out the rest of the movies, i didnt mention some other great ones, but these are all essential.

I was looking at the second image where it's harder to tell.

A: Buy a better monitor
or
B: Learn to calibrate your monitor
or
C: Seek professional help because you're colorblind

i dont blame him. In my original post that feature all of the jackets, i had to actually use backlighting just so you can seperate the jacket from the shirt since they are 2 very similar shades of black which is retarded. should be 2 different color. i dont really blame him for thinking that way.

i fucked up

watch the 1st series
watch a bunch of the 2nd series
check out some of the 3RD*** series

You people really need to buy better monitors or learn to calibrate them properly. This isn't meant to be mockery mind you, just honest suggestion.

Thanks for the guide.

Seeing as there's a fuckload of series, ovas and movies though, is there anything like pic related except for Lupin?

This is usually posted in Lupin threads.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/lupin/images/6/67/Lupin-the-Third-Evolution-Infographic.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150918141232

That would work if it wasn't ant sized, can't read it.

click on it dummy, it expands.

I did. It's ant sized. You must have linked wrong one.
Link the wiki article where it's used, dummy.

Since you were too dummy to post proper, I googled it myself in case someone else needs it.

are you using a PC or are you on your phone?

PC, phoneposters need to be summarily executed.
Also post above yours.
The link you gave for some reason redirects to a version compressed by wiki at 200x1667 resolution.
Only when I went there myself and clicked the image directly did it show me the full 600x5000 one.
Next time open the full sized image in a new tab and right click -> Copy image location.
That will give you an accurate link.

was it at least helpful for you?

The pic or the link?
Both were.
Link helped me track down the original wiki page and the pic most certainly helps me out with how I'll be planning my Lupin watching.

you're welcome then.

honestly most of the movies post 2000 arent reall anything special with the exception of first contact, return the treasure (so ive been told), and the 1st detective conan crossover.. not counting jigen's gravestone because that is just 2 OVA's. it also doesnt help that im not a big fan of kurita. It makes me miss Yasuo playing Lupin. 90's Lupin movies have a good amount of great films, and literally almost all of the 70's and 80's lupin films are great.

almost all these designs are perfect for Lupin, but I have no fucking clue what they were thinking with dead or alive. those big ass martin scorsese looking eyebrows. looks retarded. the movie itself wasnt all that great either. amazing art especially in the backgrounds. Also there is a Cyborg 009 easter egg in the film which is cool.

Sounds to me like it's one of those series that gets worse as it goes on.
Which is basically typical for any long running series.

no not really. there has never been a bad Lupin series. all are great. its just when you make 30 movies is when there are more chances of them being bad which honestly none are except maybe 1 or 2. a bunch just tend to be real mediocre. I'll admit though 2010's Lupin has been real consistent in terms of quality.

Fair enough.