Larry has some Obama accusations let help people hear him out

Larry Sinclair once accused Obama of having gay sex and smoking crack with him.

MSM blew him off.

The time to strike is now.

People need to hear about Larry Sinclair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Larry talks about having sex with Obama and smoking crack:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwgD-8Bj_Qs

things to do:
1. Spread Larry's Message on all social media platforms.

2. Let LGBT community that Obama took advantage of one of them

3. Meme Larry Sinclair into MSM coverage

Big and True
Have cocaine

Larry Sinclair MUST BE BELIEVED!!!!

Larry Sinclair is stunning and brave.

Larry is the gay nigger dick sucking prostitute we deserve. The time has come Sup Forums.

crack bump

Larry Sinclair, you’re my hero!

Comped if big

TBQh... user...

I'd rather hear about Danney Williams

Once again, Sup Forums rallies behind a gay cock sucking nigger lover to promote its agenda.

This guy

Bill Clinton's son

Sauce on him?

how in the hell with all the autism have i never seen this.

He has those Rapey Bill Clinton eyes.
Looks more like Bill than Chelsea does.

He looks nothing like Clinton.

Ok ok ok...
The guy thinks just because they both have buck teeth, and they're both from Arkansas that clearly they're father and son.

>sperg

Are you fucking kidding me? Bill is going down for way worse shit so do waste the collective consciousness on that. Focus on destroying what they still hold sacred

Whoa whoa ok there Pardner!

Ehhh Skippy 's slow on the comeback.

Bye Skippy.

he actually looks more like Norm Macdonald

My mom used to talk about this guy back in like 2009. There used to be a website called Hillbuzz I think and the dude that ran it was a gay guy from Chicago and he always had stuff on there from this guy. He also always said that in the Chicago gay community it was a big surprise that he was running for president because so many people in the city knew he was homosexual. There's also a bunch of shit about Obama's church in Chicago and how the pastor used to basically run a program for 'down-low' black gays to help set them up with beards for wives. Hence Moochelle. A bunch of the gay guys from that church have wound up murdered as well.

are you calling Norm a nigger fucker?

Why would a senator who had the time had over $200,000 in assets smoke crack when they can get refined cocaine? You know crack cocaine is a poor person drug right?

WHY DID I EVER MISTRUST THOSE RACIST REDNECKS IN 2008? EVERYTHING THEY'VE SAID WAS TRUE!

the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice.