Your MC a shit thread. I mean seriously why is he so horrible?

Your MC a shit thread. I mean seriously why is he so horrible?

Because he reminds you of yourself.

He has good taste in fap material though

pic unrelated

Two words: baby batter- sung to Komm Süsser Tod

because he's gay

Asuka was the main character in every sense.

because anno is a fucking hack and he will never release 4.0 and I am still fucking MAD about Q

Point still stands

This.

Also this.

DELETE THIS.
4.0 is never gonna release, it's 3.0+1.0 now.

FOUR YEARS ANNO
FOUR YEARS
I WANT CLOSURE

I also want another gigantic shitstorm like we had when Q came out. That was a fun week.

How will I possibly avoid spoilers until the sub comes out 6 months later? Is my only hope to learn moonspeak?

basically, yeah. Though 3.0 was so ridiculous that no one believed in the spoilers.

Watch the sub you illiterate turd

The sub for the rebuilds takes a while to come out, and during this time there's only the original japanese.

Welp, I better get to it.

If you really want to avoid 3+1 spoilers, you'll have to stay off Sup Forums from the premiere until the BD comes out. Good time to catch up on your backlog.

Took me forever to watch NGE as I really do not enjoy mechas.
So, having literally just finished, even his face is triggering me.
I don't think I've ever seen such a pathetic fuck-up.
And it's not like I didn't give him a chance, but seeing him 20 episodes in, continuously regressing into an ultimate failure instead of making any kind of progress... And don't even start me on him in The Ending. Jesus.

Reminder that Shinji is straight

But the series symbolized his growth. Eva is his mother. He leaves his mother and father (frees himself from dependence) and accepts reality. Did you even watch it?
Oh, right, that's a bait

He's still a whiny nutless bitch

Growth by shriveling inside.
It took only the end of the world for him to understand some basic concepts about life, whining and moaning all his way through when the only people that gave a shit about him were dropping like flies.
Considering how many people had to drag his ass along it hardly counts as gaining independency.

The bait ITT is strong.

He likes dick