anime adaptation when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGtUf7E9p1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never.

And thats a good thing

why

they'd murder the art style.

All the amazing threads about "why are they just fucking farming when is Thorfinn gonna murder some more dudes this series is shit"

Lets just say volume one is only just the prologue.
It's a pretty big book.

That's because of the retarded plebs who don't get that it's not a shounen manga.
Also they dislike any deeper character development at all.
They're only happy when a series got edgelord mcs and boobies.

>vikings
I hope never

When Wardruna agrees for the soundtrack

>TORUFINN
>ASSUKURADDO
>TORUKERU
This shit would trigger me

Why would you want an anime adaptation? Do you want the director to insert a bunch of anime-only characters who completely disconnect the series from one of the main themes of the manga? Because that's what Planetes did and everybody seems to love the anime while the manga gets so much less love.

I would like to see an adaption just for the sake of seeing everyone rage once farmland starts.

Oh that would make me all kinds of hard.

1. there's no 100% chance that a yukimura adaption means automatically changing it from the source completely

2. The manga doesn't get talked a lot because planetes in general doesn't get talked a lot

Already happened

youtube.com/watch?v=fGtUf7E9p1Y

That was actually quite a bit better than I thought it'd be.

Having an anime adaptation infects all discussion with filthy secondaries and the show is never worth watching anyway. Just look at Jojo.

never NUNCA

Apparently the publisher wants to make anime adaptation but no anime companies are looking forward to it.

Knutu-chan

What's point if it's gonna end in boring farm muh adult mango no fun allowed

Jojo suffered more from the threads being turned into constant generals than secondaries, the people still tell newcomers to read the fucking manga and will discuss everything without spoilers.