Will this be another Phantom World?

Will this be another Phantom World?

In terms of sales, probably.

Remove tail.

3k sales for Dragon Maid would be above most shows this season desu

Dragon Maid looks like a 1k seller.

Anything Kyoani makes is welcomeと思います

So it's a female MC and a qt dragon? Is it yurishit?

The MC is a boring female that looks like a man

It is yuri but not serious yuri, something like Yuru Yuri

unironically better

I skipped out on Phantom World so I can't compare them but I can say I loved reading this manga, it was fun & cute.

I think we can do better than that.

Looks a bit boring now, don't you think?

This new maid show is looking pretty generic.

No dragon, no buy. I have my moth doujins, now I need good dragon ones.

Perfect.

Things are looking up.

what the fuck my dude

It's yurigood now fuck off.

Much better.

Cute.

No. It's going to be good at what it is, even if it's not aiming high. Phantom World was just plain garbage.

Manga already has a loli, who also happens to be the best character.

>Monster Girl

no thanks

She's an actual dragon thats shapeshifted though.

Impressive

Kyoani hasn't adapted good comedy in a long time. Nichijou is a show I like but not for the hit and miss jokes, magta was much better at delivering them and not dragging them out. AmaBuri was OK but only because it was a Gatoh sense of humor. This is doomed before even starting.

Remove only one twintail.

Superior version.

A decent, lowbrow show that's shitposted to death because of the high standards placed on the studio?

People is just mad that the worst KyoAni show looks better than their favorite high profile shounenshit.

I'm surprised there's no trailer yet.

Now add a bulge.. she's lusting after Kobayashi after all.

>letting dragons live
>not killing them and bathing in their blood for immortality

Just like my small chested 2hus

you mean, another flip flappers?

looks x10 better

FF is good.

And this will be too

I sure hope not, considering PW is the worst pile of shit KyoAni has made since Nichijou.

is this manga that popular in japan?

Why would they choose to adapt this? Is it popular? It sure doesn't look good. They should just give up on TV anime.

I always thought I liked big titties, but this unironically looks better.

What's happening to me...?

Why?

why what? you fucking retard

i don't like it, so it's bad

How?

What?

Disgustingly thick tail.

Thanks, Sup Forums.

>am I fitting in guise

Nani?

>am I fitting in guise

Honestly I wouldn't mind if Yamada stuck to anime movies instead of TV.

It kills me to know this won't be animated.

Yeah, definitely. Maybe it's just cause they're all her lately, but it feels like they approach their movies with a greater degree of artistic seriousness than they do their TV shows. At least since like, 2011.

We could've gotten Amaburi S2 over this.

;_;
I still dream about it

High Speed honestly sucked in that regard. It was barely any better than the TV series.
What I'm hoping for is Yamada to commit fully to movies, then maybe Ogawa or Fujita getting promoted to series director.

>We could've gotten Amaburi S2 over this.
Not really, KyoAni has a backlog of shows to animate. By the time Kadokawa decide a 2nd season might be a good idea, they would have to wait for 2 years at least.

Not to mention Gatoh is focused on FMP right now

If you really think about it, the only movie Kyoani has done that could stand up to Yamada's in terms of quality and ambition is Disappearance. Also Yamada has done half of Kyoani's movies.
I vaguely remember reading that Yamada doesn't like directing TV series because of all the extra work, so we might see more co-productions like Hibike and movies from her from now on.

I want to see Ishihara team up with another director. Preferably he could keep Takemoto occupied because they both produce lousy things on their own lately.

Cool has a solid fanbase and his series get decent sales numbers. He isn't super popular but he isn't unpopular either.

Its yuri, but the yuri is mostly just a gag and this isn't really a drama series. Most of the drama is short lived and focused around the fact that dragons and humans aren't really supposed to get along well or live together stably.

Does she even have a butt?

THICC tail

She actually hides her tail most of the time. Mostly only pulls it out when she chops parts of it off to try and serve as food.

What happened to the tail?

Please tell me more of the main girl

She ate it

She hides it? She is literally a big fat european style dragon. Her human form is a magic spell. There is a whole page in the manga explaining how it works and Tooru compares it to stuffing yourself into an outfit several sizes too small.

boring

She's a tired, flat chested OL who drinks and is also a maid otaku, but isn't actually gay and isn't romantically interested in Toru except that one time she had a magic penis.

I was losing faith but the work of VEG's team on Eupho S2E9 is mindblowing. Faith restored, Kyoani will save anime after DEEN.

Has Eupho improved post episode 5?
Haven't bothered to catch up yet because S2 has been disappointing so far.

Behold, heretics!

What VEG team? That show isn't even on production

Ishidate had already proved himself as a very skilled episode director a long time ago. He still made Kyoukai no Kanata.

He's working with better material this time so it's a chance to redeem himself. Though I hope he gets to adapt a solid manga again.

Do you guys think that with that kind of tail she still has butt cheeks. It's size at it's base is just too big and probably covers most of her back.

>LN
>Better material

It's going to be another disappointing KnK.

Comparing both first chapters, very doubtful.

What's so good about Violet? Reading the first chapter, the summary and looking at all the art there is available, it doesn't seem that unique or interesting.

Pretty cute desu

7/10

Great haircut/10

8/10

Fuck you/10

Kadowaki maidragon a best.

Now she is a true Shinka.

Still needs a clip

>steam punk, pseudo World War I setting instead of modern highschool setting
>period drama genre instead of battle romance genre
>adult characters instead of teenage ones
>interconnecting short story structure instead of just a continuos plot
You can say "It's just an LN again." but it's different and more ambitious than any other LN KyoAni have ever adapted. It certainly looks better than the incredibly boring and generic shitfest that was KnK.

any anime which takes place in Europe is already a tier above an anime that takes place in Japan

GochiUsa was generic garbage to the likes of A-Channel and KinMosa, the European setting only helped for a while as distraction from the horrid copy pasted archetypes and interactions between characters.

No, you aren't.

I wouldn't say that. Compare Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu to Shuumatsu no Izetta, both from this year. The former is amazing but entirely takes place inside of Japan, the latter is shit but has a pseudo World War II Europe setting.

However, an LN being set in anywhere that isn't a modern Japanese highschool instantly sets it apart as an LN, which was what I was trying to tell this guy .

was that even a real european setting? I thought they were in Japan still anyway but wanted an excuse to drink european tea.

I mean at least in VEG you have characters with names like Violet, Gilbert, and Oscar. And instead of highschool kids going to highschool, they get drafted into WW1 to die horrible deaths or come back as amputees

Simplicity (and big tits) are best.

Reminder that Croisee is best Yurop cute girl anime.

I wish anyone other than Kyoani had made this series. I enjoy reading it and would have liked discussing it, but it probably won't be worth it with all of the people who hate Kyoani trolling this show's threads into the ground.

Which studio do you wish picked it up?

Shaft