Is he really that bad of a guy? Are the leafs that bad too? They just seem misunderstood

Is he really that bad of a guy? Are the leafs that bad too? They just seem misunderstood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GnSgiHuBSfA
archive.fo/K2HZw
archive.is/xJG6P
thestar.com/news/canada/2017/10/26/three-canadians-tortured-in-syria-receive-31-million-settlement-from-ottawa.html
youtube(
canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
cbc
archive.is/zvvNx
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/permanent-resident-health-care-costs-immigration-1.4221930
cbc.ca/news/politics/border-crossers-asylum-criminality-1.4339781
ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-to-announce-payout-of-800m-to-indigenous-victims-of-60s-scoop-1.3621015
youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c
cicnews.com/2017/11/canada-welcome-nearly-one-million-new-immigrants-through-2020-119798.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/moazami-sues-kosher-food-1.4358996
ctvnews.ca/canada/evangelical-couple-says-adoption-application-was-scrapped-over-their-views-on-lgbt-1.3667448
lifesitenews.com/news/trudeau-sparks-outrage-with-plan-to-reintegrate-isis-terrorists-into-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As an American looking in, Trudeau seems to be a cuck and a laughing stock, but I have no horse in that race.

Canada is the best country in the world, anyone who hates Canada is just jealous of our superiorty or lost a war to us.

lurk more ya faggot

superiority? yeah sure thing lol, enjoy mr. Chang's sweet and sour cum in your asshole

Canada is like a father who adopts dozens of kids from around the world, and spends all the families money and his own kids college funds on supporting these adopted kids. Then is surprised to find his own kids hate him for squandering their inheritance, and his adopted children are indifferent to him the moment the money runs out.

Two nukes wasn't enough, and I don't know why we didn't nuke Tokyo.

If you were that great you would've realised to use the word envy there instead of jealous.

I voted for him. Didn't even make weed legal

Dang Jap just went hard on yo assssssss.

ayooooooooo

holy shit. Canada is finished.

He's a joke even the CBC is starting to admit it now youtube.com/watch?v=GnSgiHuBSfA

Put simple, Trudeau should be running a Liberal Arts College instead of a country....

>[Verse 1:]
>In my country there is problem,
>And that problem is Trudeau.
>He is a big big cuck,
>Because Canadastan is cucked.
>[Chorus 1:]
>Throw Trudeau down the well (repeat line)
>So my country can be uncucked (repeat line)
>We must make immigration restricted (repeat line)
>Then we'll have a big party (repeat line)
>[Verse 2:]
>In my country there is problem
>And that problem is the Jew
>They take everybody sanity
>And they never give it back
>[Chorus 2:]
>Throw the jew down the well (repeat line)
>So my country can be sane (repeat line)
>You must grab him by his nose (repeat line)
>Then we have a big party (repeat line)
>[Verse 3:]
>If you see the Jew coming
>You must be carefull of his lies
>You must grab him by his nose
>And I tell you what to do
>[Chorus x2]

I literally couldn't name a single thing he's done good or bad except the weed thing.

He should come out of the closet next election.... when he does not deliver the weed thing.

We are men among the ruins. That is to say, leaves among the driftwood.

Yes. It is that bad.

In 2016, we spent in the 4th quarter alone:

324 million on restoring and renewing international assistance
249 million on expanding immigration

This was not including:

100 million every month on syrian refugees
645 million in additional foreign aid after the 10% increase
65 million in humanitarian aid
785 million to fight Aids/Malaria/TB in africa
13 million to vietnamese farmers
15 million to job training in Africa
650 million on increasing access to abortion globally
112.8 million to haiti and french africa
12.5 million to africa for support of democracy/inclusion/gender equality
130 million to liberia/sierra leone/guinea for ebola
450 million for UN Peacekeeping (in order to attempt to grab seat)
14.25 million to Indonesia for infastructure
2.65 billion to developing nations to fight climate change
And this is all on top of the 4.9 billion we spend in foreign aid per year

Our foreign aid budget is typically 4.9 billion per year. Everything in that list was additional to the 4.9 billion budget. So in 2016, we actually spent closer to 11.355 billion on foreign aid.

Even if we assumed, that all those various numbers I listed were the "normal" foreign aid budget listed as 4.9 billion - as you suggested, they still add up to at least 6.4 billion, meaning the first year under his rein, he spent 130% of the typical 4.9 billion budget.

God forbid when I update this for 2017. Cause its gonna be higher, what with giving 800 million to the natives, putting the American illegals on welfare etc.

stupid devil and i think that enjoy being that way ,there is something strange about him

archive.fo/K2HZw

I like how we're giving the American refugees welfare.
>Quebec just cut somewhere between 4000 to 5000 welfare checks for American illegals
>amount varies based on family/conjugal
>lowest possible amount is 643

Yeah he is. As for the people, they're as progressive as a white person can get.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Cultural Marxism is, in fact, Cultural Deleuzianism-Guattarianism, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Deleuzianism AND Guattarianism. Idpol is not a political philosophy unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning philosophical non-system made useful by the Guattari's schizoanalysis, rhizomes and vital deterritorializing components comprising a full philosophy as defined in 'What Is Philosophy?"

Many left identitarians use a modified version of Deleuzianism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Deleuzianism which is widely used today is often called 'Cultural Marxism' and credit is given to the Frankfurt School, but many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Deleuzian non-system of difference, developed by the Liberal identitarians.

There really is a 'Cultural Marxism', developed by Adorno, Marcuse, and Walter Benjamin, but these people aren't using it; it isn't a part of the system they use. Deleuze is the philosophy: the difference in the plateaus that allocates the machinic desires against the oppressive totalities and identities that you know. Deleuze is an essential part of Guanttarianist identitarianism, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete liberal college campus. Deleuze is normally used against Frankfurters: Cultural Marxism is actually the whole system of Deleuze and Guattari with the name of Marx added. All the so-called Cultural Marxists are really Cultural Deleuzeans!

is that a JAPANESE FLAG BANTERING SOMEONE?? HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN OH MY GOD CANADA IS FUCKING DEAD LOL

Kek is speaking!

>taking the credit for our McNukes
I scoff at you

>Ex Guantanamo Bay captive suing Canada for $50M for alleged complicity in torture

>“My current situation is really bad, I am struggling to survive,” Ameziane, 50, said from near Algiers. “I was repatriated from Guantanamo and left like almost homeless. I couldn’t find a job because of the Guantanamo stigma and my age, so a settlement would be very helpful to me to get my life back together.”

>In a draft statement of claim obtained by The Canadian Press, Ameziane seeks damages of $50 million on the grounds that Canada’s security services co-operated with their U.S. counterparts even though they knew the Americans were abusing him.

>“For many years, I had the idea of suing the Canadian government but didn’t know how and honestly didn’t know it was possible until I read the news about the settlement of Omar Khadr, who was my fellow inmate in Guantanamo Bay,” Ameziane said.

archive.is/xJG6P

OMAR KHADR Quick Rundown
>Be from devout Jihadi Family
>Spend summer gatherings chilling with Bin Laden discussing Jihad in between sharing goats
>Behead and dismember fellow Afghans on the reg (pic related)
>Become expert bomb maker in Afghan village
>Send in 2 Afghan translators to ask elders to come out
>Peaceful moderate villagers end up beheading said translators, throwing their heads outside
>Go into village to neutralize IED threat
>Terrorist Omar Khadr hides in a corner, when Special Forces Medic Speer who is working on wounded Afghans, throws a grenade from behind
>Speer blown up
>Little shitskin is double tapped, his head blown open, yet parasite survives
>Goes to Guatanamo Bay, treated like a god among inmates for having killed Speer
>Becomes more radical
>Confesses freely he killed Scheer
>Widow sues, wins $130M+ USD judgement against family (which is wealthy, association with Bin Laden billionaire clan)
>Branded psychopath/violent jihadist by multiple doctors/shrinks, 0 remorse, in fact proud of it
>Harper (Conservative government) try to keep him out, yet Obama hands him over
>Supreme Court of Canada instantly declare he is a victim and his rights have been violated
>Lives with his cuck lawyer, does nothing but fuck his wife
>Cuckdeau elected 2015
>Cuckdeau on the record saying Khadr is innocent
>Bill C-6 (citizenship can't be taken away for terrorism, ie. Omar Khadr) passes recently
>Shortly after, Cuckdeau announces on the 4th of July (!) that Canada is giving this terrorist 9/11 psychopath who personally murdered, showed 0 regret, bragged about killing US soldiers and personally taunted the widow he killed, $10.5M cash
>Snopes tries to claim it's false (topkek)
>Cuckdeau comes out and wires the funds immediately 2 days later (today)
>Funds cashed immediately
>Apology given immediately by Government
>Trudeau publicly backs decision at G20
>Trudeau tells US victims to suck a dick

Scheer is a badass. Every day you're not on board with him you might as well be shooting your grandson in the dick with a shotgun

we need our western tenets back, we need the fucking Queen, we need a non-Republican flavor conservatism for a proud british dominion. Tories in 2019

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

TL;DR: He is a pathological altruist

El Maati, a Toronto truck driver, was the first of three men to be arrested when he travelled to Syria in November 2001 for his wedding and was stopped at the Damascus airport. He was transferred to Egypt two months later and was jailed there for more than two years.

In 2010, El Maati told the Star he was shackled, beaten and jolted with electrical shocks on his back, legs and genitals while he was detained in Egypt.

Almalki, a Syrian-Canadian dual citizen who works as a communications engineer, was arrested in May 2002, also at the Damascus airport, and detained for 22 months.

In December 2003, Nureddin was arrested by Syrian officials as he crossed into the country from Iraq, where he was visiting family. The Toronto geologist was held for 33 days.

In March, the Liberal government announced it had reached a settlement and Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale apologized to Almalki, El Maati and Nureddin for “any role Canadian officials may have played” in what led to their arrests and torture.

While the government still refused to say how much it would pay each of the men on Thursday, the $31.25-million settlement was revealed in government accounting documents tabled in the House of Commons on Oct. 5 and quietly published online.

thestar.com/news/canada/2017/10/26/three-canadians-tortured-in-syria-receive-31-million-settlement-from-ottawa.html

youtube( )com/watch?v=sMoLUhkHyJc

>Trudeau tells US victims to suck a dick
BASED

Only Mr. Chang in Vancouver and Toronto. Most everywhere else is white as the territories. Literally go anywhere else and you'll see

CSIS has confirmed at least 60 ISIS militants, who have seen combat, have returned and disappeared into the public. That said, on the ISIS fighters who return, we are going to "forgive" them, not charge them with anything they did on foreign soil and attempt to "reintegrate" them.

On another note, Omar Khadr is appealing his bail conditions. He wants:
>free unfettered travel in Canada - no longer required to report in
>internet restrictions completely lifted
>communications with family restrictions lifted/no supervision

canadahaitiaction.ca/content/trudeau-government-announces-20-million-donation-clinton-foundation
>The Canadian government is donating 20 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation. The money will distributed over four years to assist in sexual and reproductive health programs in Nigeria.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.
>will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the refugee programs.
>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.
>Soros contributing funding to the project.

Into archive

>cbc ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
archive.is/zvvNx

>1 post by this huge faggot
Reminder to sage all Trudeau cock-massaging.

FREE healthcare for every scumbag war criminal refugee from Africa and Middle East
Not for Americans though
>Americans denied permanent residency because of daughter's special needs

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/permanent-resident-health-care-costs-immigration-1.4221930

>A U.S. family of six who have built a business in Canada want to stay here but have been denied permanent residency because of the potential costs of treating the youngest child's health problems
>Karalynn was deemed inadmissible to Canada on health grounds stemming from her global developmental delay and ADHD, the letter said. As a result, all family members were deemed inadmissible to Canada.

Better than scheer.

every major city in canada is San Francisco without the tech boom

kek, the Jap went full banzai on your ass. Leafs eternally BTFO

>won entirely on the promise he'd make weed legal
>didnt make weed legal
The worst part is Canada wont learn shit from this.

>White South African family’s refugee bid rejected, accused of boosting case with ‘racist propaganda’

>The claim of the family of six was based on being white South Africans at risk of persecution due to their race, namely Afrikaners

>A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.

>Eric Williams Endre and Sonja Endre, a married couple, along with two of their children and Sonja’s parents, all came to Canada in 2016 to visit relatives living here and made refugee claim 10 days later.

>The Endres said they were victims of carjacking in 1995, were assaulted on their farm by four black men who entered their home and robbed them in 2004, had their home burglarized in 2013, their car stolen from outside their house in 2014 and, that same year, three black men tried to steal Sonja’s cell phone while she was working.

>The Immigration and Refugee Board denied them refugee protection, saying there was no reliable evidence they were attacked due to their race, and it was more probable they were attacked for economic reasons — to steal their possessions.

>The Endre family appealed to the Federal Court of Canada, the latest challenge by white South Africans seeking asylum in Canada in post-apartheid South Africa.

>They argued the IRB failed to adequately consider the children’s circumstances. They said their children cannot safely play in parks in South Africa; one was bullied and had been taken out of school; and their mother could not walk with her children without fearing they could be assaulted, raped or killed.

>Defending the IRB’s decision, the government argued concerns for the children were based on “patently unreliable racist propaganda.”

>A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

>In deciding the appeal, Justice René LeBlanc, said the refugee claim offered no evidence the state of South Africa is incapable of offering protection for their children from rape or murder.

He denied the appeal.

>Canada accepts few refugee claims by South African citizens. So far this year, none have been accepted. In 2016 there were 12, in 2015 there were 18, in 2014 there were two and none in 2013.

cbc.ca/news/politics/border-crossers-asylum-criminality-1.4339781

And great news, only 1% of the 32,000 illegals that crossed the border have SERIOUS Criminal backgrounds! (that's about 320)

The rest are just minor criminals!

"The federal government has agreed to pay hundreds of millions of dollars to survivors of the '60s Scoop for the harm suffered by Indigenous children who were robbed of their cultural identities by being placed with non-native families, The Canadian Press has learned.
The national settlement with an estimated 20,000 victims, to be announced Friday by Crown-Indigenous Relations Minister Carolyn Bennett, is aimed at resolving numerous related lawsuits, most notable among them a successful class action in Ontario."

ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-to-announce-payout-of-800m-to-indigenous-victims-of-60s-scoop-1.3621015

So yeah, 800 million more to the natives. Already off to a good start for 2017.

hi mr pigeon did u save any birds today?

Dude 2017 is almost over.

Nice hair tho

I want to like canada, but you're even more cucked of an nation that us.... even more cucked than that shit island

From the cuck's twitter:

Justin TrudeauVerified account
@JustinTrudeau
56m56 minutes ago
More
On November 28, the Government will offer a formal apology to LGBTQ2 Canadians in the House - for the persecution & injustices they have suffered, and to advance together on the path to equality & inclusion.

THE FUCK IS THE 2 THERE FOR?!

There are white nations whose very existence the globalists consider an insult to what passes for their honour. Protestant Ulstermen are one. Boers are another. If Zuma started hauling what remained of South Africa's whites off to gas chambers tomorrow morning, the globalist press would cheer.

2 Spirit.

Its a native thing. Basically, your body has two spirits - one male and one female - and it can choose to express one or the other or both or alternate.

I hate your country so much.

This is who is in charge of renegotiating NAFTA.

Chrystia Freeland, Minister of International Trade, Foreign Affairs Minister
>BA in Russian Studies, Masters in Slavonic Studies
>career prior was as a journalist
>as a journalist criticized Russia's "brutality" in dealing with the Chechens
>got banned from Russia and was fucking proud of it
>called the democratically elected Viktor Yanukovych's presidency illegitimate and supported his ousting
>supported the Maiden protests
>supports the new Ukrainian government
>blames Putin for Ukraine's current state
>called on Canada to ban travel from the previous ukrainian government's officials
>called on Canada to confiscate personal assets owned by previous ukrainian government's officials and their families
>thinks Angela Merkel is a good politician
>thinks antagonizing/opposing Putin are good ideas
>is a self-professed globalist
>has met with George Soros several times and highly regards him
>believes that in order to work in public affairs/public policy you need to think in international context because national boundaries are too narrow
>cried on camera when the Canada-EU trade deal wasn't going her way
>made a serious fool on Bill Maher's show
youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c

It gets worse.She wants to renegotiate with a focus on gender equality, LGBT rights - in particular trans rights, cultural sensitivity and climate change. She has already demanded the U.S. pass “a federal law stopping state governments from enacting right-to-work legislation“.

fuck Canada, shitty ass tundra.

They ran out of letters

Kirsty Duncan, the Minister of Science
>PHD is in Geography
>Courses she taught were climate change, meteorology, climatology
>falsely claimed she had a Nobel Prize

Jody Wilson-Raybould, Minister for Justice
>first nations woman
>strongly tied to environmental, social justice and natives rights issues/protests
>tried to get bill S-212 passed which would have ratified aboriginal nations as entirely self-governed states within the nation
>recently was involved a fundraiser that was rather questionable - and claimed everyone on the opposition were unfairly targetting her because she is an aboriginal woman
>implying she's a great unbiased option

our new Immigration minister Ahmed Hussen Sup Forums?

>born in Somalia
>is a muslim
>lived there until 16
>comes to Canada as a Somali refugee
>spent the next 3 years in Hamilton, Ontario
>then he moved to Regent Parks, Ontario
>was Dalton McGuinty's personal assistant
>is current president for the Canadian Somali Congress
>he co-sponsored a bill to force police to register IMEI numbers on cell phones and force carriers to check a stolen phone registry
>his speciality is refugee rights and immigration law
>he doesn't live in his riding
>the only debates he shows up for are televised ones
>he tried to claim that the reason he didn't live in the riding was because it was "too expensive"
Keep in mind he is a lawyer and his riding is one of the cheapest housing prices
>he moved the constituency office next to the city dump

The Immigration Minister is also given the power to personally intervene on "compassionate grounds" for immigration cases caught up in the courts because people tried to lie and cheat the system. McCallum did it several times to reunite families who lied about having kids/spouses.

He has consistently voted "Yea" to Bill C-6 to amend the Citizenship Act. Which will:
>prevent us from removing citizenship from terrorists
>remove the requirement to reside in Canada for citizenship
>limit the need of a national language to between 18-54
>reduce the number of days physically present to become a citizen
>allow the minister to seize any papers he believes fraudulent, improperly obtained or improperly used

Reminder that Canachinks actually get upset at anti-china leafposting
Only Asians run convenience stores in my city and they all smell like mold and spousal abuse

That bitch's family were complicit in the murder of Little Russia's Jews.

After sending Jews back to be murdered by her tribe, Canada was happy to give Jew-murderers refuge---including the bastard who sired Christina's mother, after he escaped to Germany one step ahead of the Red Army.

The fact that Chrystia was ever born is an atrocity. Mikhail Khomiak's blood should have answered for the Russian blood he spilt, Jewish and Gentile.

This is the sort of person Canada harbours, while Jews and Boers are sent back to be slaughtered by simians unworthy to eat their excrement.

>first Nations

No. She is the half-breed bastard some white whore had by a savage.

>the number for 2018 will not dip below the "new normal" of 300,000 newcomers that was set in 2017
>"Vision 2020," what it called a "bold" three-year plan to address growing demographic shifts underway in the country, calling for increased numbers in the economic, family and refugee categories
>Ontario expects immigration to be its main source of future labour force growth in the next 25 years, particularly for the working population

Nearly one million new immigrants will settle in Canada between 2018 and 2020, under what Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen has labeled “the most ambitious immigration levels in recent Canadian history.”

The ambitious target has been set in the government’s new multi-year Immigration Levels Plan, which was tabled in the House of Commons on November 1. Economic migrants will make up the majority of new permanent residents admitted to Canada, with most economic newcomers set to immigrate through the Express Entry immigration selection system. Targets for the economic categories generally — as well as Express Entry specifically — will increase every year until 2020.

Under the plan, 310,000 new permanent residents will settle in Canada in 2018. This target will be increased to 330,000 newcomers in 2019, with a further 340,000 to settle in 2020.
cicnews.com/2017/11/canada-welcome-nearly-one-million-new-immigrants-through-2020-119798.html

excellent fighter

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/moazami-sues-kosher-food-1.4358996
>Reza Moazami, convicted of luring 11 teens into prostitution and sentenced to 23 years jail time is suing the Attorney General of Canada — claiming he was wrongfully denied kosher meals in prison.

>Moazami was found guilty on 30 charges in 2015, including sexual exploitation, sexual assault and living off the avails of prostitution.

>His 11 victims ranged in age from 14 to 19, and his case was the first human-trafficking conviction in the province.

>The claim states Moazami is half Jewish and strictly abides by his religious principles — those that conform with Jewish dietary law.

>Moazami's notice of claim seeks $250,000 in relief from the Attorney General of Canada for negligence and breached duty of care.

Toronto is 100% brown town are you kidding me?

No most american would agree were building the wall on the wrong border

No most every american would agree were building the wall on the wrong border

Trudeau is the son of Fidel Castro and represents everything wrong with Canada

ctvnews.ca/canada/evangelical-couple-says-adoption-application-was-scrapped-over-their-views-on-lgbt-1.3667448
>Good Christians refused the right to adopt kids by NDP communist government in Alberta

An evangelical Christian couple is accusing Alberta of discrimination, claiming their application to adopt a child was rejected over their religious views on gay marriage and homosexuality.
The Edmonton married couple say they submitted their application last year and passed a required course for potential adoptive parents.
But during a followup by officials this year, the couple say they ran into trouble when they answered questions about sexuality.

"The casework supervisor explained that our religious beliefs regarding sexuality were incompatible with the adoption process," says an affidavit filed in support of an application for a judicial review of the government's decision.
"The casework supervisor said this stance was the 'official position of the Alberta government."'

No,most people who hate him claim they want to go back to a Canada that never existed.

He is good at virtue signalling.

And just in case you thought we had options:

NDP Platform for 2019:

>15 min wage
>easier to make unions
>tfws now get same benefits/wages as native workers
>triple the financial supports available for low income workers (ie. give them subsidies and more tax refunds)

>add 2 new tax brackets for high income earners (meaning now you will be able to theoretically get taxed more than 50% of income if you make enough)
>increase capital gains tax rate by 25%
>add 40% tax on real estate worth more than 4 million
>no more corporate tax write offs
>increase corporate tax rate by 5%

>no more solitary confinement in prisons period
>no more mandatory minimum sentences
>no more mandatory fines/monetary penalties/fines
>prioritize community service over prison sentences
>reverse harper's amendments to the criminal code to restore pardons
>implement training for judges to avoid sentencing first nations to imprisonment
>ensure cultural assements are used for all black canadians before sentencing (ie. canada's history of discrimination is a mitigating factor in sentencing even for murder)
>judges receive anti-bias training for LGBTQI2S+
>decriminalize sex work
>decriminalize personal possession of all drugs

>all housing service providers must now ask clients about gender/sexual identities during intake and use client's preferred pronouns and name
>LGBTQI2S+ advocates develop competency training for RCMP/Border Services/Armed Forces
>end segregation of facilities (ie. toilets)
>Federal ID now shows "declared" gender
>Federal ID can now have a nonbinary gender option of "x"
>no more surgery on intersex babies so that they can self-identify at a later age
>no more blood/tissue/organ bans on men who have sex with men and mtf that have sex with men
>phase out coal entirely by 2030
>reduce carbon emissions to 30% of the 2005 emissions (so more like 70%)
>zero emission vehicle agenda = tax high emission vehicles, tax rebate on electric vehicles
>revamp building codes for green policies
>phase out fossil fuels subsidies
>add sales tax incentives on nongreen products
>dump more money into renewable energy
>build a renewable energy supergrid
>create a climate change action advisory governmental body

>increase first nations educational funding
>end 2% funding cap on first nations educational funding
>government take responsibility for indingenous language decline and make effort for revitalization

>ban street checks/carding by RCMP
>define and ban racial profiling (its already banned fyi)

>electoral reform to show a more diverse, inclusive and representive parliment

>increase funding for women affected by domestic violence

>complete repeal of bill C-51

>decriminalize possession of marijuana

>no more Kinder Morgan Pipeline
>no more Energy East Pipeline

lifesitenews.com/news/trudeau-sparks-outrage-with-plan-to-reintegrate-isis-terrorists-into-canada

>The government revealed in late 2015 that some 180 individuals “with a nexus to Canada” had joined Islamic terrorist groups overseas, and an additional 60 had come back to Canada, according to a report by CBC’s Evan Dyer.

>Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale confirmed in the House 60 ISIS terrorists were back in Canada and “under very careful investigation.”

>“We recognize that the return of even one individual may have serious national security implications,” Trudeau told Scheer, reading from a statement.

Reeeeeeeeeeee!

No good deed goes unpunished.

Trudeau is the worst prime minister ever!

Canada is the international version of short guy's disease. Seriously, a bunch of self absorbed arrogant assholes yipping at our heals. Go fuck yourselves. And take your fucking Tim Horton with you.