Can this moron not end every goddamn tweet with an exclamation point?

can this moron not end every goddamn tweet with an exclamation point?

he speaks like a fucking child.

SAD! BAD!

He does it so you'll do a chimp out, and his fans get a big laugh out of watching you lose your shit over literally nothing because you have nothing better.

Shhhhh.

It's Baron that's actually tweeting. Baron is smarter than donald dump. Baron has down syndrome.

Except instead of just a "fuck off, retard" the people are going "REEEEE FUCKING IMPEACH BLUMPF RUMPF DRUMPF IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

High energy

Exclamation marks are a symbol of white oppression

screencap this comment it's your news header pretty soon

>he doesn't know exclamation points make sentences more dynamic

Read a book, nigger!

War on terror.

>he speaks like a fucking child.
because he is speaking to children like you.

How have you not figured out that he does this on purpose to cause failures like you to go in to conniptions?

>he speaks like a fucking child.

He even uses exclamation marks when tweeting condolences over mass shootings and natural disasters. Like, what the fuck.

Dopey OP can't deal with the fact that the leader of the free world is excited about his tweets and excited about the USA. Sad!

I'm glad he triggers you. That's the point.

Leftist media has shit on the right constantly for decades, but now we have a Shitposter in Chief who can't be stopped.

>SAD! BAD!
says the actual retard

>I have structured my entire political belief system around my inferiority complex

GAY op can't figure out that SMART Trump has made himself only person on Twitter with a totally unique and recognizable style. Badly butthurt. Sad!

Sup Forums = /trump/
shills are trying to hide the news on seth rich
europeans need to leave

Not good!

Glad it bothers you!

Has your "mature" soft spoken secret misery laced with uber corruption and leftist policies helped America until this point?

No.

So shut the fuck up.

>1 post by this meme flag faggot
I love how he triggers you.
Reminder to sage all memeflaggots

Those are tweets, user, he isn't actually speaking

So, triggered?

Funny as hell

That's right. Some of the articles of impeachment are just hilarious. One is because Trump tweets. Now tweets are a high crime or misdemeanor. Another is he called the brutal, sadistic dictator Kim Jung Un "fat and short". Democrats lost their shit and made that an article of impeachment.

You can't make this up. They're that "REEEEEEEEEE".

OP is a Fag! SAD!

>EU cuckflag gives advice
Somehow I doubt your particular brand of ass hurt sperging will change Trump's mind on how to tweet, soyboy.

i love his writing style

it makes liberal tears even more delicious

Sorry about your feeelings, faggot

Great people of Sup Forums don't like lefty ass burned shills. Thanks!

kill yourself shill rat