±±±CBTS #477 - Figuring out FRESH Q POSTS EDITION2±±±

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP P1:
→ →
QMAP P2:
→ →

LATEST Q NOV 21
→ →
→ →

LASTEST Q NOV 20
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Advise for newfriends → →
*Hugh Hefner/Q → → → →

Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend → →
Decoding CNC → →
Signature → →
Countdown +++ → →

Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

**QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES → →

!!!SPREADSHEET: Open for anons to contribute, with answers being a collective effort. Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (direct links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
1,800+ NOW
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/lbOaVec2b4/q_posts_till20171109_as_confirmedbyq.pdf
anonfile.com/qbr6b5d4b8/q_posts_since_tripcode_till20171120v4.pdf
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5422f1e340f0b613460003ef/Pegasus_Quik__G-CBZT_10-13.pdf
archive.is/gRg0H
wusa9.com/news/watch-live/54563422
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5100095/Pictured-Vietnamese-pilot-32-killed-crash.html
usaid.gov/who-we-are/organization/michael-greene
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES) → →
SUMMARY → → ON CF → →
+++ Meaning → → → →
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS → → → →

TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: → → TEMPLATE → →
2. → →
3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ → →

Q-Book
anonfile.com/lbOaVec2b4/q_posts_till20171109_as_confirmedbyq.pdf
anonfile.com/qbr6b5d4b8/q_posts_since_tripcode_till20171120v4.pdf

QRD → → → → → → → →
SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME → → → → → →
M-Intel user → →
Saudi theory → →
Big picture → →
SA timeline → → → →
FOG OF WAR → →
Search analytics theory
→ → → → → → → →
EU Q → → → → Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

EVENT LOG/NEWS → → → → → →
NOV 21 → →
ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 → →
Nov 13-14 → →
Nov 14 → →
Nov 15 → →
Holy Get → →

>Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden → →
U1 Arrests beginning → →

>Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory → → → →
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 & Zimbabwe → →
Roseanne Shoahd → → archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

>Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT → → archive.is/LhAb1
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv

>Nov 19
HRC Trouble → → Links → →
Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2 → →
Titanic sunk to remove good men → → → → → →

>Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q → → → →
MSM SM/Q → →
Q CLEARANCE → →
AF1 over NK → →
NK & Clowns → → → →
Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks → → (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested → →
Oium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations → →
CERN & White Rabbit >> → →
KEYSTONE, an ID Service → →
^^Multiple discredit attempts → →
KEYSTONE 2 → →

****MOTIVATION → →
IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History → → CIA Asset → →
Follow The Money → →
Killary's History → →
Killary's Body Count → → → →
Deep State Ratlines → →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad → →
Epstein Temple → →
Podesta-Madeleine → →
Comet [not] pingpong → →
Trafficking Arrests → →
*BlackRock → →
Redshield → →
$$$ → →
THE SWAMP → →
THE CABAL → →
U1 DOJ Sheet → →
U1 TIMELINE → →
HUMA → →
Holy See → →

>NEW
Al Waleed → →
MS-13 → →

NEWER MEMES
Feinstein → →
Move on goy → →
Move on V2 → →
Mccain → →
RS → →
HRC → →
HRC U1 → →
PG → →
Obummed → →
SA & BO → →
SHH → →
Lond0n → →
Vat1can → →
DC → →
OY VEY → →
U1 → →

Twitter MEMES → → imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

CBZT=
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5422f1e340f0b613460003ef/Pegasus_Quik__G-CBZT_10-13.pdf

refers to a Aircraft Accident at Wshott Airfield, Northumberland

Archive please
archive.is/gRg0H

LDR tweets FlyEaglesFly every week. Look at her history.

>LARP thread

??

This is /x/ tier shit. Nothing but LARPing here, and these threads are cancer.

Reposting in this bread

---

I literally have been in from the beginning and dedicated major time to this.

I see a lot of good shit happening in terms of MAGA and getting NWO BTFO, but I haven't seen an irrefutable confirmation of Q.

The closest we came was +++.

There's only so many times we can read and order these posts.

Even mega answers questions.

----

Q, VALIDATE YOURSELF.

At the end of the day, autism can do many things but we arent fucking magic. Your directive has changed from info about specific actions, to asking us to meme, to now asking us to solve something.

Which is it.

Bill Clinton is the Eagle with SS...

Because Q is a LARP.

Act II Scene IV of Julius Caesar??

In this scene, Portia wishes to act but cannot for she has "a man's mind, but a woman's might." Portia's untenable position — her fear that her husband's plan will be discovered (although she does not know exactly what the plan is) and that she cannot act to help him — add to tension at the end of Act II. Caesar is on his way to the Capitol surrounded by murderers. Artemidorous may offer him a way out if he can only hear it and the soothsayer of this scene looks as though he may offer Caesar another chance. What will happen, however, is, so far, only "a bustling rumor, like a fray, / And the wind brings it from the Capitol."

LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP
LARP
>LARP

Who are you?

And how do you know that?

Anyone watching Hannity?
Anyone else experience the screen flash black a few times?

Only one thing left to do then to free you of this pain: KYS.

At this point, I need more or yes.

(repost)
If Q is frustrated with our progress, why not lay it out plainly? What is the advantage of this being solved like a riddle?

>Why am I here during the day?
Something happened and we have now officially won. The light prevail

Shew....yeah ya dun goofed Q

Rahm Emanuel Godfather III ?

should wait until 350 in old bread before breaking new. Mods will shutdown.

Just remember, Jesus was constantly angered by his Apostles and rebuked them

They still turned out to be Saints

We have this, boys. Stay the course, STOP letting these threads turn into fucking race discussions.

YOU HAVE TO CONSTANTLY RE-LOAD, RE-FOCUS, OR YOU'LL BE SUCKED IN TO THE SLIDING

So where are we up too today? Any good info!

We also had other anons who are literally no where now.

Why?

Probably sick of this shit like I am.

Sorry to be a cunt but literally, produce an actual proof or gtfo. I don't care anymore.

The only positive here is some of the e celebs are spreading the shit we've been saying forever.

I think we're supposed to gather info and put the bigger puzzle together.

They may KNOW the bigger players, but might need more.. and we need ammo in the form of memes that can help explain the big picture to people who aren't autistic enough to be on these threads.. lol

I'm a guy whose been here and seen this shit more times than I can count. Some mysterious namefag pops up once or twice with "information" that is usually already available, but makes it sound oh so spooky, and retards fall for it. Like you and You won't get anymore. Because he's full of shit and already given you all information that was available, just in a spooky manner.

These threads are garbage, and there's never any new information worthwhile in them, just a bunch of circlejerking over "muh Q"

Word. I'll wait a little longer next time.

FJ (ID: L0zQwZXN) 11/21/17(Tue)20:03:10 No.150405114▶
CONFIRM GREEN SKY = giving an order to Captain Green to do something to the Rothschilds.

Q gave us this crumb beforehand, and also wrote a message to LdR (we can hear you breathing).

This was a map. Q told us that future shows the past meaning that a future event (Captain Mike Green doing something with a helicopter to Rothchilds) will explain these keywords and confirm that Q knows top secret information.

Green, obviously a good guy, had a mission. We don't know what exactly he was supposed to do. But it had to be something very serious because bad guys countered very seriously and killed several people.

Mission failed.

Nobody here will ever agree on the 'Actual' picture...the only picture is what actually happens in the real world.

He WAS asking for memes and now he's pissed about us not seeing something.

Dont ask me to fuck you and get mad when I do.

You want memes, you get memes. You want a problem solved, PROVIDE DIRECTION CLEARLY

I'm not going to attack you, but it's clear that very many people who post in these threads are very new to Sup Forums. Where did you come from? How did you make such an esoteric topic your introduction to the site? It's just strange

Lol. Okay..

so you've got the Green thing figured out? The map.. key.. keystone.. BAYS which [..+1] ? == CBZT

Socratic method
Autists love puzzles
Anyone can state anything, you gain more by looking and finding the answers

There is a battle/war going on, for sure. Not everything goes as planned, I guess. So there is adaptation.

Q,

Was the...

"They didn't pick up the phone" Important?

It was in the first news article about the crash that got deleted, someone said a man said something about not picking up the phone and vanished? Was a that a larp photoshop or real?

Q references a "stringer" I'm going to take this to make a journalism piece....

Was the "they didn't pick up the phone" the stringer he's talking about?

Did Q say anything about a call or phone anytime?

Truth hurts yall, if ya scared go to church

hahah I laughed at this, it's true though.

I think we've done pretty decently for being a bunch of autists.

Hindsight is always 50/50 Q, just because you can easily see it, doesn't mean we can.

You're still here? Sad.

Sounds like a bunch of chasing your own tail. Much LARP to be had. Distracting you from more important business.
>OH LOOK! Let's take down the Rothschilds Sup Forums!
>Makes a billion of these slide threads
>Nothing ever gets solved
>Better make another thread with the SAME information 1,000 more times!
>Muh Q may come back with another "+++" comment!

I kindof agree..

We're not military (well, not all of us) so posting military codes isn't helping but keeping people occupied with 'theories' which aren't helpful.

But.. at the same time.. it's not like they can give away their secrets either. They may also be talking TO the enemy through these threads, as they're well know to contain info that the enemy may not want to get out.

See

reposting user's find

Channel 9, DC just had a news report of something happening at Langley. George Washington Memorial Pkwy exit and route 193 from 495 are blocked by humvees. Route 123 is blocked as well.
Heres the livestream, happening right now.
>wusa9.com/news/watch-live/54563422

Here's a thought: what if we try linking the various Q posts by the movies and various keywords within each post? Q has mentioned keys, mapping and spider web.

Right..

(((bitches about this being a LARP)))

**Still Here**

Hang all these kike puppets.

>answer the questions
>re-read his "map" (posts)
>compare with "news" & timestamps
>sort relevant/non-relevant
>re-consider
>build a bigger picture from the answers to the questions
MAP SHOWS LOCATIONS, TIMELINE, PLAYERS, CONTEXT
>break it down
>make memes for normies: educate, calm, prepare them for what's coming

I didn't make it (just volunteer) but spreadsheet was made to collect answer (and different views on them) in one place. Read, consider, reflect, look at the MAP, compare, answer, reconsider
Use it to build the picture. Use the info to include in memes
>educate
>prepare them
>calm them when tshtf

There is real information that is waiting for us to CONNECT THE DOTS! BEANZ CAME THROUGH! Check out her site=> TraceyBeanz DOT on DOT nimp DOT org take out the dots and spaces and replace with periods. She has proof of Q's existence on there! Ignore the shills and bots trying to stop this information from being spread!

big if Q

Q POST:

Sniffer progs would kill the site.
Everything has to be carefully crafted and tooled prior to release.
Godspeed, Patriot.
Q

Q again in last thread

>"They didn't pick up the phone" I
that was an edit an user did in html, it wasn't in the actual article.

COULD BE SOMETHING, HAS ACTUAL SOURCE, MONITOR
>re-read Q posts
>check timestamps
>compare to news items/events

We have.

People come here expecting a fucking miracle. We CAN do a lot. But the thing about autism is you can find anything in anything.

I literally can connect anything if given the time. If there is something specific someone needs connected they need to lead.

I truly have been here from one, and am not concern trolling. If Q is real I think we need to hold back until further proof is provided.

We aren't taco bell niggers. comped sushi or gtfo

I don't think code breaking falls under the Socratic method.

These threads need to be moved to Reddit or Voat. The posters are like children here. Q will follow. Also, we don't need to worry about threads expiring. lets have a vote everyone.

I'm not that autistic. I'm but a lowly meme maker and occasional script writer. And sometimes I fill in to bake bread when needed. That's about it. :)

I read the threads, look at the pictures, try to figure things out.. and make memes that express those ideas, though they're often over the head of people who AREN'T in here and don't have the whole picture.. but they will eventually, I assume..

Sorry if already discussed.
Q post 10/29/17 18:58:37 No.147167304
>Why wasn't HRC prosecuted for the emails? Put simply, Obama ultimately OK'd by using the non gov't email addy to communicate w/Clinton. Obama also had an alias along with each of his cabinet members. Therefore indicating HRC would lead to indicting Obama & his CABINET etc which could never happen.

After reading about Citigroup playing a major role in choosing Obamas cabinet is it possible that the private e-mail used by Clinton and possibly used by Obama and the rest of his cabinet was the communication tool chosen by Prince Alwaleed and Citigroup to receive intelligence and hand out orders?

Bread maker, make sure other bread stops and archives

yeah, our flair for reading symbols and hidden meanings has been trashed for generations
i'm definitely shit at it but trying to contribute however i can

WOW! EVERYONE needs to see this!!!!

I VOTE YES

FUCK THIS LARP OFF TO REDDIT ASAP

INSECURE SITE

If you take your work to voat mods will tear it up...dont use voat

Fuck off bot. You cannot stop us!

I do.

CIA and Micro$oft are trying to block us!! There is real information that is waiting for us to CONNECT THE DOTS! BEANZ CAME THROUGH! Check out her site=> TraceyBeanz DOT on DOT nimp DOT org take out the dots and spaces and replace with periods. She has proof of Q's existence on there! Ignore the shills and bots trying to stop this information from being spread!

the only relevant info we need now is A big name a globally recognised name that IS runder arrest indicted to front Courts and as much info as legall able to divulge..

In the mean time we can work on making CBTS a ongoing part of Sup Forums for all future leaks WITH credible leads and sources to post on social media

>>>/reddit/

Well Reddit, then. We can make a sub in minutes. Lets vote on this. This site has many drawbacks. At least on Reddit we can ban shills. Look at the_donald, they are a stable sub.

Hey, we beat Hillary. It cost me a lot personally. But ppl must make sacrifices for the good of their nation. I would do it all again.

Sniffer progs...

yeah. See.. we're getting difficult clues for a reason. But digging is helping.. at least it ups the score on search engine stats. lol

The majority AREN'T codes to break though. Statements. Questions. "Questions provide the answers"
Socratic method

It's simple rows & columns: statement - cell to explain, question, cell to explain

The point is to collect simple, straightforward, sourced (if poss) answers to help create the bigger picture
>"big picture is rare"
for MEME MAKERS
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

What are the connections between people? Donors? Foundations? Who owns whom?
Q even asks pretty specifically to do this, so that's a resource for you and everyone else - info right there, connections right there. Copy it over, paste it into the meme.

q- Code Brainstorming

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5100095/Pictured-Vietnamese-pilot-32-killed-crash.html

Nguyen Thanh Trung, 32, in helicopter with veteran pilot Captain Mike Green
Their helicopter collided with Cessna 152 at 1,000ft over Waddesdon Manor
Saavan Mundae, 18, died alongside flight instructor Jaspal Barha, 45, in Cessna

Capt Trung was a deputy manager of a Vietnamese Army training centre on a two-month training programme.

Vietnam,
---

Michael Greene assumed the position of Mission Director for USAID/Vietnam in July 2016. career member of the Senior Foreign Service, was the Director of the newly-established USAID Mission in the Kyrgyz Republic from 2013-2016, and the Mission Director for USAID/Azerbaijan from 2011 to 2013. Before Azerbaijan, he served as Director of the Regional Platform for Western Afghanistan in 2009-2011, where he oversaw all USAID stabilization and development field staff, programs, and operations.

USAID is the lead U.S. Government agency that works to end extreme global poverty and enable resilient, democratic societies to realize their potential.

Mr. Greene holds an MBA in International Finance from the George Washington University and a J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School

usaid.gov/who-we-are/organization/michael-greene

Vietnam, Kyrgyz, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan
---

President John. F. Kennedy created the United States Agency for International Development by executive order in 1961. John F. Kennedy was an ardent believer in containing communism and “Domino Theory”. In his first speech as President in January 1961. During Kennedy’s presidency, the Strategic Hamlet Program introduced by Diem and supported by the U.S. failed terribly, and as a result, drove a large number of South Vietnamese peasants into supporting the Viet Cong.

Vietnam,
---

Another Q in previous thread

I detest the nazi flag, but I vote Reddit.

Q in other thread?

NEW Q POST:

What does the "Owl" represent to certain cults?
Q

Seems that the Macbeth reference is on point????

We need to go through posts with Iron Eagle tags, and look at the other tags with Iron Eagle. It should give us a map of what's going on.

I bet if we hit it. The entire fucking internet will get nuked.

so if the clintons can't get out of the country, soros and the rothschild's will be switching to assassination, right?