Please explain

I heard That Poppy had some quality content after I was directed to the red pill video. Not sure I understand what's up with her music, though. Just seems like standard shit pop to me, what makes this good again, exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hjYjaZcf5yE
youtu.be/T4MwP3353BU
youtu.be/LwMl8cyafYU
youtube.com/watch?v=m8Lr2wO5V30
youtu.be/tp1ZluX4aYs
youtu.be/q-wGMlSuX_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/hjYjaZcf5yE

it's shit

All her videos are a subtle red pill. Just a single red pill.

She needs to do a song with TayTay

Noted, I think I see what you're saying from the lyrics. Do you think she's a good role model for young people/girls? Some of her other stuff is pretty out there...

Hm, I can sort of see it. Explain?

Who is this lady and why am I in love with her after watching 2 videos?

All her videos comment on what it takes to become a pop-star. Not just having started out small, instead being churned out by the (((them)))

A lot of it seems too surreal to be red pilled, which is why I don't really get the fascination

Poppy is a Chilean immigrant who was raise din Nashville Tennessee

She started her career in country (much like another pop star we know and love)

What most ppl don't know is that Poppy is redpilled AF, as her grandparents moved to Chile from Germany to escape the Nuremburg trials as they were mid ranking nazi officials

i wanna poppy her poppy

>they were mid ranking nazi officials
That's amazing, do you have any more info? Anything I can get to know about her and her background--seems like that is hard to come by

does she bleach her skin?

It's satire.

and why do you think that is?
youtu.be/T4MwP3353BU

Post rare poppies

So the real question is whats up with this weirdo?
And why does he have such good taste in women?

youtu.be/LwMl8cyafYU

gonna keep this thread going

You understand the Poppy character was created to appear "deep and mysterious" and whatever, right? I think they've dropped it by now anyway.

this creative genius was behind the mars argo project as well

youtube.com/watch?v=m8Lr2wO5V30
Yes, you're correct

Off topic. Reported and saged. I hope you get a ban like i did when I made this exact thread a few months ago

hes a witch. not much else to say other than that.
he understands memetics which is why he allies with Sup Forums.

his problem is that hes become a bit bitter and narcissistic due to previous prodigy's leaving him.

youtu.be/tp1ZluX4aYs

>tfw she inevitably gets bluepilled and starts singing about drugs and sex

Lel

The melon said she’s good

caring what some jew turk abomination thinks lol

I am enraged every time i see this retarded cunts face, fuck this guy.

AAAAHHHHH!

>almost no difference
C U T E
U
T
E

>turns into mutant
>no difference

K

Learn to greentext you kike shill. You stick out like a nigger in upper management

Your friend is already shilling, you can leave

it just looks different because of the thicker eyebrows rounds her face out
if you really pay attention there's barely any difference aside from the fake eyelineer and shadows
ofc its a blurry picture anyways so it isn't really a good experiment

Disagree. Would like to understand the artist as a political actor, distill an ideology from the body of work, and what the political implications are for what she/Sinclair does. How can she be best utilized if she is worth utilizing at all? Ask real questions and have a real discussion--as if that's really what goes on here

>have a (You)

Her eyes are too far apart and she tries to correct it with makeup by making them seem bigger.

Fuck off Anthony, your taste in music is god fucking awful.

its not like her eyes get any more or less wide apart in the two different pictures
so like i said its barely any different

I’m talking to a retarded have fun.

>talking to a retarded

>pop music
>music
pic one

also literally who?

ok Have you heard of CointelPro?

One of its keys is distraction, to distract or confuse people from engaging with a atopic. She uses confusion very well.

It's also one of the main precursors to hypnotism and allowing for suggestion to penetrate.

>pic related also shows what the sliders are doing in this thread. some probably don't even realize they doit, they just pick up on it from the more obscure shills.

youtu.be/q-wGMlSuX_c

1v1 me irl
bitch

More a failing of the app than an accurate depiction, though. Makeup doesn't move eyesockets closer or further apart.

I hope that is her natural hair color. It's pretty as fuck

>150406284
This is a really good point. I think a lot of her videos come off as very surreal but that can probably be attributed to deliberate confusion. Is surrealism as an artistic decision simply deliberate confusion?

It's not. Look at her eyebrows.

he gave her a 6

I think its like a palette cleanser. The confusion of art is meant to clear the mind so you can take in the spectacle fully

No way man shut up. Seriously?
I want to believe....

KEK

She's gorgeous

Purely for appreciation? Or does this also make it easier to receive targeted content--without one realizing?

of course. but there can be no energy given without some being taken as well.

I see what you're saying. I wonder if this less accessible/harder to digest than more popular music, and am unsure whether or not that's a positive