Draw thread

Wanna draw or request anime/manga related art? Well this is the thread where you can do so!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150033048/#150039097
i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png
i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png
imgur.com/a/MzyXk
i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png
i.imgur.com/owDzxTA.jpg
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1200962
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/721445
stray-lemon.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with a Solosis

desuarchive.org/a/thread/150033048/#150039097

Requesting colors

Ref of Tanukichi: i.imgur.com/AqmNQCR.png

Ref of Sophia: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Uniform colors: i.imgur.com/aCyRlkb.png

The idiot requesting the neko reporting in

Requesting color for Lavinia, please and thank you!
imgur.com/a/MzyXk

Requesting BB-tan dressed as a lewd Santa Claus.

Wrong picture

Requesting a crazed and nude Rena Ryuuguu. Either standing or in a pose with her bloody machete or POV of her being dominate.

Requesting Charlotte (in her female uniform) with a short asymmetric hairstyle. It should be kinda like the style the girl on the right has, but based on her own hair.

Do you even like her or are you just checking boxes off a list?

Morning folks! Requesting a dual request:
>My first request is a version of Laughing Whores with Gundam 00 S1 Setsuna and Tieria.
The idea here is that while they are mimicking the pose of the girls, their faces are absolutely stoic (or mildly angry), reflecting how disconnected from humanity they are at the start.
(please make the scarf red btw)

>The second request is the same but with Movie Setuna and Tieria:
a) They're now in their Movie uniform as opposed to casual wear.
b) Aside from being taller (Same height as Tieria now), if you don't notice from the refs, Movie Setsuna has narrower eyes than his younger S1 self.
c) They're capable of expressing emotion now, so have them laughing.

Please and THANK YOU.

Requesting colors again if possible.

Anna Ref: i.imgur.com/0j9BTqN.png

Uniform Ref: i.imgur.com/owDzxTA.jpg

Requesting Lenneth doing maintenance on her sword i.e. oiling, polishing, sharpening, etc.

I really do like her but yes sometimes it feels a bit tedious given the amount of pokemon.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of Sagiri from Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san.

>800 of them

This'll take like late 2018 with autism intervention. 2021 minimum without. And by then we'll have 880-920 Pokemon.

Well the album has 526 images in it at the moment and it's going to be a year of requesting it in 8 days, I'd have to count to see exactly how many individual pokemon are finished though.

Why don't you use a better reference of your "waifu"?

Requesting Rina embarrassing Takumi in public by calling her bae.

Never had any complaints about it before, I can change it if you like.

Requesting 2 ghosts lifting Teacher Ritsuko's mini skirt exposing her panties with an ashamed face like in the upper left image meanwhile Nube is watching with a crazy face like in the reference.

Very appreciate if both of her butt and crotch are being shown.

I thought idolfags were supposed to want pure waifus. Who is marketing such a trashy slut and why?

Dayum

Getting BLACKED is the new pure

I tried..

You could say such about any idol who doesn't fall into the adorbs pure girl thing. Some guys like their idols like that, so that's who they're for, but even then, both Mika and Rina portray themselves as gyaru (which is neiter trashy nor slutty) but bot of them a very sweet and pure.

I can'tr type right now I'm drink and floating

You should know enough about anime to realize that even if a girl looks like a total slut who'd blow you for ten bucks, she's still a kissless virgin who has never spent time near a boy.

I hope you OD one day

then why don't you just ask the artist to draw ones they like

Cause he doesn't actually like Rukia or probably even Pokemon, he just has an autistic obsession of trying to complete that project.

I hope so too.

Nice job.

What the fuck?

I don't usually ask specific artists on here at least so I just pick one out that looks cute or nice and see what comes of it. I have considered just making an imgur album of every one i'm missing and just posting that with a general request of her and any of them, or just using the small album of like 20+ random ones.

There a reason for that, bub?

Requesting Bedivere from Fate/Grand Order (pictured) reenacting the witch-weighing scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail with Medea as the witch, Saber as Arthur (of course), Shirou Emiya as her "horse", and Shinji as the guy who got turned into a newt but got better.

Requesting Ri-class from Kantai Collection wearing cute winter clothing, preferably with a scarf.

Requesting Kongou in a Full Frontal mask, piloting a Kongou themed FA-78 Full Armor Gundam from Gundam Thunderbolt.
When I mean Kongou themed, I mean like giving it a paintjob similar to her outfit, having her headband in the place of its V-fin, basically anything that would make the MS more visually akin to her.

Maybe even make the full frontal mask gold, and throw on those radar fins too.

Thank you very much!

Requesting Princess Knight going down the stairs with a view like in the reference.

RiP thread.
Does "rip thread" count as shitposting?

Requesting every request to be christmas related from now on

Requesting Binkan-chan only with a towel.

Yeah

Never ever

blog? Cute stuff

All I want for Christmas is draw the answer

Requesting colors for my bootylicious goddess
Neptune ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg

Requesting Lum Invader cosplaying as Rouge the Bat.

What do drawfags want to draw this weekend?

Are you posting at all? Then it's shitposting.

Nothing. I got finals next week.

Can I get the bump trap pic?

/r/ the Angel version of this pic.

OP thanks for submitting my request, you are the greatest

Requesting Sargatanas holding a heart shaped key

n-no

Requesting art of platinum berlitz from the pokemon diamond pearl manga in her contest dress.

Found two colour variations done by artists. Didn't find anything official though besides
Eye color Gold, Silver
Hair color Indigo-Blue

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1200962

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/721445
I leave it to you to decide on the colour of her dress hope the reference is enough.

>about to graduate
>no sign that the company I'm interning at will hire me
>no sign that companies I sent resume to will hire me
>no sign that anyone anywhere will hire me
How do I make money from this drawing thingamajig?

Posting art and a way to contact you would be a start

Anything of a large-breasted Angela, from sweater to showering to using heavy weaponry.

Set up a blog, post some art, get some likes and follows, and set up a commission sheet. It helps to have a friend with followers share your sheet and then wait until the people show up - if any.

Well, can you even draw decently?

Leo donning Etna's little outfit?

how good art you? I'll buy art from you right now if I see your style catches my eye

Requesting anything Unryuu
Wouldn't mind like her with a tan either or some big sweater puppies

Here're my drawings: stray-lemon.tumblr.com/

Is there hope for me?

you got the basics down, now improve your linework and anatomy

Should you improve greatly it's hard to say. If you get into art for the money then you're just setting yourself up for failure mostly.

I'd pay you 5 bucks for a nice drawing though.

Git gud. Thank God I have a sister who goes to an artistic school, she kept pointing me out all the mistakes I was doing, it helped me a lot. I've also never studied anatomy, I learnt by watching and analysing drawings from original sources and not from fanarts

Also this

Maybe one day. Real talk, improve your art first or you'll only be able to be doing those extremely cheap commissions.

Requesting Rossweisse dressed as Rinkah from Fire Emblem Fates (right). If you wish, you can make the puffy pants shorter.

Requesting clothed bukkake with Mikan

>artistic school
More like autistic school hahaha eh lads.

How big is this key?

Good enough for simple, low price commissions. Clean your lines up and you can charge more. Same with anatomy and colors.

First time on one of these threads, do I just request something or do we also post things we've made on these?

Normal sized or very big, up to the artist

Only requests and deliveries to other requests.

Yeah art school, my bad

Learn how to draw first before you think about commissions.

post anything i say, most of the requests are meh tier anyway.

Either or.

I mean there's nothing stopping you from searching the archive for a good request.

I bet you're a real blast at parties.

This is why you faggots shouldn't be here: Sup Forums is an anonymous image board, not a place to try and generate an income.
Fucking kill yourselves.

can someone explain what happened to Sup Forums in general to drawthreads? i've been away for like a month, and i find this...
are WWD also gone?

No, WWD is still a thing.

Its gonna be later (like 6:30 in the evening) and I doubt we'll have afterparties.

The new mod is a newfag

>6:30 in the evening
When was this decided? I'm not complaining but I must have missed this notice.

newfags seem to be a thing in here lately, but eh i don't wanna be banned again for no fucking reason at all

well, guess i'm gonna be waiting then,
requests there are more interesting....

See

It's all the mods, actually.

Try wrapping your head around their decisions here.

It's not. Its kinomod, one of Sup Forums's most praised mods, fucktard.

Gonna keep posting that, huh?

Fuck off and stop trying to change the times. Keep it where its at right now, 6:30 am est, it's less confusing that way.

yeah that's not happening

6:30 in the morning as usual

code geass just made them know what a mistake they made by deleting generals

Sure, because he is. Go ask him on fucking irc.