Tariq Defends Dictator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8
youtube.com/watch?v=k7oQ3Ajao08
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes a nigger

If Zimbabwe returns to Rhodesia-era conditions, then their living standards would improve lol

It's like he doesn't even know that niggers were slaughtering white farmers because Mugabe ordered them to, which in turn lead to their current famine. Although he is a nigger so I can't expect him to know that

>brutal dictator black leader thrown out
>another black leader takes his place who's nickname is literally the crocodile and is an ex guerrilla fighter
>REEEE THERES STILL THE WHITE MAN IN THIS COUNTRY
what the fuck is wrong with non whites

the sad thing is you're not wrong

God I hate fucking niggers.

>We are absolutely incapable of taking care of ourselves our anyone else and that's white peoples problem

lmao, what a retard

they dont read and have low-impulsion control.

Mugabe's successor is black as shit though. So where did the "dominated by whites" come from?

My god, it's almost as if he had no idea what he was talking about. What an embarrassment.

plus Chiwenga and pals are more stooges of China than anything

What the fuck?
Is he actually retarded

Niggers are as dumb as a bag of shit?

>it's bad if whites rule black countries
>but it's ok if blacks run white countries
These people are going to be strung up one day

>Zimbabwe will become Rhodesia again
That's a bad thing?

my sister married a black guy from zimbabwe (his family was forced to flee to the UK when Mugabe took power) and everybody from that side of the family is ecstatic. Whoever this American nigger is should be ashamed of himself for co-opting this moment with his bullshit.

inb4 hurr your sister married a nigger

Just goes to show Tariq didn't even read the article. Just the headline.

Only for the spear chucking niggers without a car who plan to eat their naighbors next year.

/k/ will be excited for New Rhodesia

Wow congrats to the future Rhodesians then?

They fucking wish, it'll be another nigger no doubt.
Mugabe was incredibly incompetent and objectively ruined the country and led to thousands starving, this wog is retarded

>my sister married a black guy from zimbabwe
Disgusting.

>Zimbabwe will become Rhodesia again
I wish a nigga would

Maybe if you beg hard enough they'll give you a moment to speak about social policies

Damn. And Mugabe had made so much progress developing Zimbabwe. It was on its way to becoming an economic powerhouse with a GDP of like 753 quintillion Zimbabwe bucks.

>native population will remain in the same condition
Kek. Mugabe has been in charge for how long? More than 20 years? And the quality of living for those people has only gotten worse.
Besides the dude has literally commited numerous human rights violations and forcibly took land from people kicking them out from their homes and killing them

they're not white

He knows, he doesn't care. The whole point of his tweeting is to be as triggering as possible and based on the coverage this board gives him it's working perfectly.

So he was fucking murdered and left us with this big ass broken fucking Christmas list of wishes.

Fuck you

lol how the fuck is a tree growing in the top floor of the hotel?

I swear this guy is a professional troll. zimbabwe is corrupt as fuck. next ruler will still be a nigger, no idea what this nigger is on about

Let the damned country burn. They should have deposed that fuckwad Mugabe years ago.

>his sister married a nigger
>he not only hasn't disowned her, he keeps in touch with his nigger inlaws

pretty much this, ohh well as china takes over africa maybe the negro will get nostalgic and wait for the return of the white man

Zimbabwe sucks really bad I'm never going there

Oh shit they're in serious danger of having an adequate food supply

That's the best thing Tariq has ever tweeted

how do i become high iq like mr tariq pol? im sick of being a dumb white

"He dindu nuffin!" is not a meme, son

kill your sisters family and yourself.

The military has the exact same policies as Mugabe, they just didn't want Mugabe's wife taking power when he died. They most certainly are not pro-white
>Nigs thinking they know about global politics

ohh trust me, i know. art imitates life and then the art becomes life

>tfw they unironically just didn't want a woman in charge

>*electricity and running water come back after 40 years of UN imposed dark age*

omg wtf it's the end of the world you gais!!

somebody send him this:
youtube.com/watch?v=cCbqVkjIZA8

>native population

Am I wrong or did I read somewhere that much of the black population in Zimbabwe immigrated to Rhodesia from other areas of africa following the agricultural success the white folks created?

if only tariq had the memes to fix zimbabwe

no joke i saw that for the first time last night

man that is a spicy fucking meme

Pic related would also suffice, look at those nasty white supremacists trying to keep the black man out of their property, disgraceful!

lel

youtube.com/watch?v=k7oQ3Ajao08

The blacks are an industrist people.

>my sister married a black guy from zimbabwe
>see flag

Makes sense, sister is probably a tranny anyway.

presidential suite with own garden?

WASH

A FUCKING LEAF!

ho-lee fuck

YO

AZZ!

GREATER RHODESIA WHEN

No u

Honor killing your sister for burning coal should be legal.

Look another fucking nigger speaking from his high chair. Has he ever even been to Zimbabwe? Has he ever spoken to people from the nation? When I was with Doctors Without Borders, no single Zimbabwean I ever met thought life wasn’t better under Ian Smith

This is the fucked part. Losing the Apartheid was the worst thing to happen to the native blacks.

This guy is a fucking retard, why does anyone care at all what he says?

NIGGERED

Mugabe fucked Zimbabwe’s economy.

This is Tariq being a coon again.

We should send him to Zimbabwe to make sure the situation doesn't get exceedingly white there

This reminds me of a MGS plotline.

Is that a burn victim?

Is that a fucking genestealer

>blacks throw out black leader
>THIS IS THE RETURN OF WYTE SUPREMACY

>Dominated by the white supremacists

AKA 1500% population growth and +9 years average life expectancy

10/10

>Am I wrong or did I read somewhere that much of the black population in Zimbabwe immigrated to Rhodesia from other areas of africa following the agricultural success the white folks created?
No you didn't read wrong. Same thing happened with South Africa.

Tariq on suicide watch

For those of you not in the know, Tariq "King Flex" Nashid is the black version of a stormnigger. He created a documentary detailing how melanin gives you psychic powers, Africans created ninjas, and routinely attacks black women for drawing white men or participating in "white degeneracy" like cosplay.

Could he be /ourguy/? Mugabe's killed the fuck out of black people, the Rhodesians actually improved their quality of life along every measurable standard.

I love how black activists have taken up the Mugabe cause, it's completely hilarious.

so now the blacks won't be starving any more. Good for them.

Should the whites trust the government though, or just stay away and let them starve anyway, after what the blacks did to the whites?

His wife's name is Peanut
this is the future you chose

Reminder that niggers unanimously put him on a pedestal as one of their most intelligent. Reminder that he is "famous" for writing books on picking up women.

It's a funny video, but Ian Smith was a brilliant leader. Even though literally the entire world was against him, both sides of the Cold War were doing everything they could to undermine his rule and isolate him, he still managed to hold out and even keep his country strong.

But the fact is, the white minority rule was always going to end someday. The rulers didn't try to make connections and power sharing with the 90% black population. It could not last forever

Mugabe had 30 years to make his country great.
Step aside black man, the Rhodesians are coming home.

There is literally nothing worse than an uppity nigger who thinks he is intelligent. Just look at his profile pic and tell me he's not a smug asshole. I would take project niggers than these asshole niggers don't don't recognize their place.

REMINDER: TARIQ NASHEED IS A HUGE TROLL. STOP FEEDING HIM. HE ALSO USED TO BE A RAPPER NAMED K-FLEX AND WROTE THE SONG "WASH YO ASS"

REMINDER: TARIQ NASHEED IS A HUGE TROLL. STOP FEEDING HIM. HE ALSO USED TO BE A RAPPER NAMED K-FLEX AND WROTE THE SONG "WASH YO ASS"

I want my intellectual wisdom from the guy that gave us the classic WASH YO ASS!!!!!

Seeds are carried by the wind and land on the rooftop.

>Be me
>Public education
>No idea where Zimbabwe is
>Check CIA Factbook
>MFW i learn niggers are still selling other niggers into slavery and slave trading is prolific in Zimbabwe

95% OF TARIQ THREADS ON Sup Forums WERE MADE BY TARIQ HIMSELF. IGNORE THIS FAGGOT TROLL AND STOP FALLING FOR HIS BULLSHIT
>95% OF TARIQ THREADS ON Sup Forums WERE MADE BY TARIQ HIMSELF. IGNORE THIS FAGGOT TROLL AND STOP FALLING FOR HIS BULLSHIT

95% OF TARIQ THREADS ON Sup Forums WERE MADE BY TARIQ HIMSELF. IGNORE THIS FAGGOT TROLL AND STOP FALLING FOR HIS BULLSHIT
>95% OF TARIQ THREADS ON Sup Forums WERE MADE BY TARIQ HIMSELF. IGNORE THIS FAGGOT TROLL AND STOP FALLING FOR HIS BULLSHIT

which plotline

Niggers are literally retarded lmao

>kekistan flag
>reddit spaceing
>double posts
Checks out as autism.

The multiculturalism is helping to fight global climate change.

You'd be surprised at how many people will allow tree saplings to grow in their gutters.

>where is will be
Am i having a stroke or does that not sound like correct grammar at all?

You don’t talk to this sister anymore right?