Yuri!!! on Ice

Do you like autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lYeMYJ541M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. And Gook even less. He surely thought 'I got hugged by a war criminal', like all the Koreans.

Why are there so many threads?

>4 threads
I don't know but I'm too tired to post in all of them at the same time.

Well, time to rewatch episode 9. One of many rewatches before 10 comes out.

Why are idiots making new threads randomly when some already exist?

I like this one for using the name of the show in the OP.

Surprisingly, only because of his dog though

I do like autism

Pic rel is my korean boyfriend 이승길

I'm lost

I couldn't tell what kind of feeling they were going for with episode 9. By the time it ended I didn't feel happy or sad, just anxious. Was Yuri crying at the airport supposed to be happy or sad?

I felt anxious as well.

As I take it, Yuuri spiraled back into his usual self-deprecation routine after just barely making it into the Grand Prix Final. Because of that, he decided to retire as soon as it is over and make Viktor leave him because he feels like he's wasting his time. He tells Viktor indirectly (ie., be with me until I retire), but Viktor doesn't understand what he really means by that and so acts like this is some sort of a love confession.
The "I wish you'd never retire" part made him cry because he is planning to do just that very soon. He obviously wants to be with Viktor, but after that performance, he doesn't think he's worthy of it.

Fuck, I hope that they talk about this in ep 10 and fix this situation.

Did nobody QC the ending of today's episode?

I don't know why but yuuri's backpack looks extremely familiar. I'm surprised detective fujos haven't found the exact irl one.

Season 2 : victor falls for another asian

Yurio is love
Yurio is life
Yurio is everything to me
Yurio is a miracle of the universe
Yurio might have done some things wrong, but he's still a beautiful person inside and out

The only YoI gookfag on a/ is butthurt that Best Korea didn't crush all the other countries despite being a total dick and disrespecting his coatch like k-pop 'artists' disrespect their fans.

Better ignore because he has become a stalker (who also posts photos of dead dogs and other characters pissing on the rink when people say they cant stand the gook.).

Not his.

Im personally a gookfag and i know there are at least a couple more, im gonna need more proof to what are you saying

Because we can't have generals.

Is his mom checking out his ass?
No wander he's weird.

It looks like a black label Manhattan Portage but backpacks can get pretty generic looking because so many exist.

>like k-pop 'artists' disrespect their fans
What's that about?

I'm a gookfag, but I keep it to myself.

>Seung-Gil your ass hass become a little bit too round, you will have to set kimchi aside for a year young man.

Yes this was how I saw it too. Him crying was both out of happiness but also guilt/sorrow because as the preview says - he's already made up his mind to retire.

The biggest problem is how the hell Victor is going to change that. If telling him he wants to be together isn't good enough than what will? Yuri even said that if he does actually win gold he'd still stick to his decision. The fact that he's going to have another break down next week on top of all the pain he is going through makes me really worried. Is Kubo a sadist who loves suffering?

Same. I think other anons have shit opinions, they probably think the same about mine

The pic looks like the dog is going out gook's stomach Alian style.

Is't not a mistake, it's just jacket made from the same material as this dress.

It's gotten to the point where baldfat's love is so romantic and pure it feels wrong to look at or read anything lewd involving them

Jesus christ

Read Kubo's works, the answer is yes.

I mean, come on.

It looks like a dyke.

It's got a Herschel logo though, so probably something inspired from their collection.

This one is good.

Victor's jacket changed too. That colour changing material must be really popular in YOI verse.

>tfw Yuri was never born to make history after all

too feminine. they look like lesbians

I'm not the same user, but this
youtube.com/watch?v=3lYeMYJ541M

Well, Viktor has never actually told him directly, at least not on screen. I mean, it's pretty fucking obvious, but Yuuri is a very insecure person. He may still interpret his words as "I want to coach you forever" not as "I want to stay with you no matter what." So there's a hope that Viktor may clarify when he realizes what's happening. But maybe he doesn't actually realize because he's an autist. ;_;

Realistically, what do not-so-popular pro skaters do after they retire?

I know in Yuri's case here he's quite fortunate in that his parents own a business and he can simply succeed that, but it's not always the case with everybody. And not everyone is Yuzuru Hanyu who can make money off of sponsorships.

Oh my, gooks are shit.
Even if they are not as pretty, at least jpop idols are nice.

Maybe they go into training and teaching like other athletes.

*will not, not doesn't
How do I English

lmao literally swatting the fangirls away

I swear the kpop industry and the fans surrounding it are like an alternate universe

I do, hell I dreamed of him tonight. He was a 5 years old kid. Asked me for rocks. I brought him rocks but I was disapointed in myself that the rocks I found weren't better. He seemed to like them just fine though.

So I'm not the only one? I can only handle Baldfat fluff now.

Your subconscious mind sure nailed his autistic personality.

I feel the same

I had a dream there was a new ED. It was animated like the OP but Viktor and Yuuri were pair skating, and they were both wearing the pink prince costume. This show has broken me. Hold me, Sup Forums

I agree, user.

Maybe whatever they study? They get scholarships for college and presumably study something there. So I would imagine you would attempt a career with that. I can totally see Yuri going to work with his parents when he is done.

Reminder that JJ will win the championship and that he deserves it because he is objectively the best icescater

Love will save as all user, hang in there.

A fucking leaf.

Reminder everyone else wants JJ to get his knee caps shattered.

This.
I'll only like him when i see him crying.

>guaranteed replies
Fuck it, I'm gonna take the bait anyway.
I hope JJ dies a stupid death while skating.

A lot of nip fujos actually drew that for Yuri's birthday but they had him wear a blue version of the prince costume instead. It was cute stuff

I want Georgi to look at me like this. Man anyone who denies that he's best boy needs to look at this shot of him.

He is objectively the best scater.

You only dislike him because of his personality.
But his recent gold was earned and he will also earn the championship gold.

This is sport.
Not a personality contest.
And he is simply the best.

Same. His whole character seems to be about taking risks and doing the most crazy jumps possible so hopefully he'll take it too far and fuck up

I feel you, he's perfect and 100% husbando material.

>best scater
>scater
Glad we agree about how shit he is

>scater

Who had the best costume in the recent episode?

His cameo in this episode was such a nice surprise. Even if the nips don't love you we do.

Holy SHIT

I liked Michele's one.

>King of king
Wdtmbt?

Sadly, Gook. What a waste.

I was just so happy he got lines.
I got the feeling he's the self insert of someone in the creative team though.
Anyone else felt that this episode?

I agree, that loose bowtie was a great touch

Gook or Crispy. I'm always very weak for suits

Emil's fit his theme which was nice. Have to agree with though.

>wanting JJ to get injured

Nah.
He should do the best performance possible in the final.

And still lose the top spots due to Yuri and Yurio performing even better.

I always thought he was a character made for Wacchan since he sings the ED

Is his personality based on Hatano though?
That would be pretty fun.

P-pink and blue together??

>best scater
My sides. Did not need the mental image

And we thought he was only into traps.

I actually agree, but it's fun to shitpost about him slipping on the ice and breaking his legs.

Talking about Emil, I wonder, what kind of movie Anastasis is? I imagine it being some weird slav art-house sci-fi, like Solaris or Stalker.

Kubo summary when?

I thought it was in universe Tron. Possibly Blade runner.

I'm so interested in these in Universe movies they come up with. I imagine it's a musical knowing Kubo.

Yuuri would look so adorable with his hair styled like Victor

Kubo makes an Takarazuka musical anime when?

I thought of Tron too. Liked the music a lot.

>a Takarazuka
Fuck me

Agreed

TAKE ALL MY MONEY

So... Are Baldfat dating already off-screen? So many mixed signals.

Someone tweet her this idea.

>mixed
How? It's rather straightforward for me. Just because they don't say it outright doesn't mean the signals are mixed. They aren't, they all point to the same conclusion.

What a cute slut

I guess I see it as mixed because of Yuuri's thoughts, but that may be just his insecurity in general.

Of course not, that would be canon gay.