Kumiko is more beautiful and oozes with more raw sexual energy than any other girl I have ever seen

Kumiko is more beautiful and oozes with more raw sexual energy than any other girl I have ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

jlist.com/ckw019?___store=jlist&acc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's a meme girl with meme hair that makes meme noises, and I love her.

I love her feet.

Me too, though my favorite Kumiko body part is her boobs.

GEH

KyoAni's been good to us.

This exists by the way

This is not okay!

Purifying this thread with the actual best girl.

My thread doesn't need to be purified, jerkface!

Where can I get one?

She's a high schooler you fucking creep.

And?

Watch more than 1 anime

jlist.com/ckw019?___store=jlist&acc=1

I love it. Their relationship and characters are super interesting, and thematically very strong.

Reina is an idealist, and arguable a modernist. She believes in striving for perfection, that greatness is achievable, that her role is to struggle against mediocrity. It's easy for other people to see her as naive.

Kumiko is by her nature a realist, a pragmatist (though it could be inferred that events in her past stifled her prior idealism). She's a bit cynical, and she's just smart and open enough to identify and assume the pessimistic position on every issue.

The two philosophies clash vividly, time and time again because they don't understand each other, but eventually their curiosity draws them together. Each sees the other as so foreign, alien in how they live their life, they're drawn to it and want to understand. After they feel each other out and manage to lower their guards, they connect in a very intimate way. Reina intensely inspires Kumiko, and Kumiko bolsters Reina when she is about to falter.

The beautiful things about this show are:

Kumiko's arc, going from never expecting to win to her impassioned plea to Reina about not compromising herself for anybody, for any reason. She has never believed in anything before, but now she believes in Reina with all her being, and she's starting to believe in herself as well.

Reina's struggle against mediocrity's attempts to tear her down, coming into conflict with artificial social constructs intended to protect mediocrity, and standing strong against them as a beacon of idealism. She shatters the delusion of Ribbons, showing her the grievous error of her ways.

It's the two of them against the world, and they face it with strength and solidarity. They're truly portrayed as heroes, and that's what I love about it. it's basically Ayn Rand without all the heavy-handed bluster about capitalism. Add to that the incredible direction and visual storytelling, and its one of my favorite shows in years.

Then why did she lose the Reinabowl?

>ywn lick from between her big toe all the way to the back of her heel

Speaking of empty bluster, could you save posts like this for your ENGL 201 essays or something instead of shitting up a fine thread?

>complimenting my thread

No. We need more effortposts on Sup Forums and less circlejerking over feet and the like. We need to hone our minds by analyzing anime.