>constant flashbacks to past
>no good conclusion
>average seiyuus
>overuse of 3D in goddamn music anime

what a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNAWzYd83o8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't really like it, but I did love the letter in the last episode.

> girl used MC's best friend to get closer to MC
> cucked best girl
> dies and doesnt even have the guts to tell him face to face.

yea fuck this anime. 8/10 though

The bus to the hospital. I noped right the fuck out. This anime is ass and is overly predictable, has literally no redeeming qualities.

Are you saying that Kaori acted like a bitch?

Yes.

she did. but it can't be helped
would have been a great hatefuck, too.

Does she still have to breathing for said hatefuck? I'm asking for a friend.

Why's everyone so beautiful: The anime
Story was predictable as others have pointed out. I still liked it though, mainly for the characters. Decent music too.

yes, it'd be pointless if she didn't whimper and apologize for her past behavior while calling you master and saying she'll do anything you say while she still draws breath

The best part of this anime was the budding friendship between MC and the pianists he was competing with.

Let's be real here, there was no 'best' part of this turd pile.

Oh, damn...

let this one go, this is high school drama with music. they were both in the wrong for not telling each other what they should have.

I'm sure it hurts, but you can't dwell on your past mistakes.

it especially hurt when she stopped being able to use her legs. no more delicious footjobs.

Best OP of it's season by far though.

Well the first one at least. Classical songs were pleasing to the ear as well.

If this show was 12 episodes and had less Kaori it would've been 10/10.

dropped

If this turned into a musical SoL with the pianists + girl MC hanging out it would've been pretty fun.
Instead we got some half-assed competitions with flashbacks and half-assed romance that was a straight plotline since the first time she coughed.

Don't lie to me OP. MAL says it's a must see.

Not overrated. 80% of people here will tell you it's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=xNAWzYd83o8

Does anyone know the name of the version of Watashi no Uso that plays at the start of this scene? I can only find the piano solo or version with a lot more instruments in the OST.

I hated how they forced the music.
it was annoying. just let her talk through the letter with no music in the background, there's no gravity when someone's wailing in the background.

I disagree, I think the musics the best part of the anime. I do agree that some of their timing was off when it came to inserting comedy/drama into scenes. One of the reasons Gintama does both so well is because of the timing.

no, the music's fine, I meant that scene in particular.

Honestly, I didn't care about the main plot and girl, I'm happy that best girl won even if it was by default

I had fun watching it the first time, mostly for the concerts, tried to rewatch but the cgi made me drop it, you are right it's overated, also the ost it's pretty boring aside the concerts to be desu

Pretty much this. The board mostly dropped it around ep 4, and threads had post counts not more than 40 after. It's actually weird to see it discussed, even funny if people from MAL etc think anyone here cares about ships or whatever.