>WH Video: Pres Trump congratulates NCAA champs 11/17/17
youtu.be/DDzQraGP6DM
>Pres Trump welcomes NCAA champ teams to WH 11/17/17
youtu.be/XX85RSszfHU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

fclj.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tariffing-Internet-Termination.pdf
realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html
washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
unvis.it/mediamatters.org/issues/net-neutrality
newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/11/how-a-group-of-neighbors-created-their-own-internet-service/
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew_Romanov
freepress.net/blog/2017/04/25/net-neutrality-violations-brief-history
youtube.com/watch?v=0fNy_tWYkd4
youtube.com/watch?v=8IHtbGAag0w
cnbc.com/2017/11/14/senate-leaders-say-they-will-consider-repeal-of-obamacare-mandate.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

>Sen. Lisa Murkowski says she supports GOP efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate, the Alaska Republican wrote in an op-ed for a local newspaper today.

>"I have always supported the freedom to choose," Murkowski wrote in her op-ed for the Daily News-Miner, an Alaska newspaper. "I believe that the federal government should not force anyone to buy something they do not wish to buy, in order to avoid being taxed."
hmmm

So to recap:
>FCC good for licensing, bad for content regulating
>FTC taking over, good for monopoly-breaking
>FTC in charge of splitting content providers from service providers
>DoJ anti-trust head already in place and blocking mergers of this nature
>ISPs want to charge content providers more for using most bandwidth
>Content providers want ISPs to eat the costs
>It will end up on your bill if you use the services, but not if you don't (with NN repealed)
>Removing NN, along with monopoly-breaking, makes it easier for new ISPs to form
>NN gives more power to censor-happy leftists (Google, Netflix, etc.)
>Biggest hurdle to ISP competition is local regulations and red-tape. FIX IT LOCALLY!
>If no company will provide locally, form a town/municipal co-op
>b-but I live on an island full off hills and trees, we can't build our own network! (WRONG!)
>If no money to form co-op check for/apply for grants (public or private)
>FCC stunted Internet growth in favor of big ISPs under Clinton
>Trump called NN a top-down power-grab by Obama
Recommended reading:
fclj.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Tariffing-Internet-Termination.pdf

realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html

washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702

unvis.it/mediamatters.org/issues/net-neutrality

newnetworks.com/ShortSCANDALSummary.htm

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/11/how-a-group-of-neighbors-created-their-own-internet-service/

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/532608358508167168

(URGENT) Gen. Brooks: Armistice Agreement was challenged in the defection incident but remains in place

Korean Armistice agreement was challenged during defection incident but it remains in place. i.e #DPRK broke the armistice and #ROK chose not to react.

SK knew it'd be defector.

AWOO

MAGA

>Rose asked Spacey about his “bromance” with the 42nd president. Spacey, who has previously described his relationship with Clinton as a close friendship, explained why he thinks they are good friends.

>“Well, we’ve known each other a long time. We’ve had a lot of different experiences over the years,” Spacey said. “Both in his first and second terms, I did a great number of things for him either at the White House or for the Democratic Party, hosted a lot of events, did a lot of things privately, did a lot of things on the campaign.”

>Spacey said that he never doubted Clinton and was always there for him.

>“I suppose that perhaps I never waited to see which way the wind would blow in respect to him. I was always there. And I was true friend. And never doubted him. Never stopped believing in him. Thought he was an extraordinary man,” Spacey told Rose.

>“Took him as he was?” Rose asked.

>“Took him as he was,” Spacey replied.

>October surprise after October surprise
What did Hannity mean by this

I fucking hate reddit.

I'm huge amounts of debt thanks to this fucking worthless nigger and his stupid asshole voters. I have to file as being homeless now to avoid having them come after me cause I am never giving them a single fucking dime for god damn anything.

>*PAWS LISTLESSLY AT THE GLASS*

Is the tax bill going to pass?

>8 months later
>still crying about muh airfields

Hello

Where are the bakers please thank you

New baker wanted, where are you?

Everyone does

>facebook.webm

Chris Hayes was reporting earlier about secret meetings with the Russians. You know, the ones that happened in the fucking oval office and at G20. Literal fake news cuck.

Defend this

>Is the tax bill going to pass?
who cares? fuck the NFL

>accused

Anyone have a link of the moore defense thing from today?

I awoo...FOR THE USERS!!

>accused child molester
language used to matter

>trading at 289x its earnings
this isn't sustainable
the correction will come
short while you still can

this company can't be trusted

>muh airfields
That was a hard point for me.

I can't defend CNN or the Hill. They will deserve the defamation suit.

>who cares?
Anyone who pays taxes

Roy Moore literally shares DNA with Hitler, Dahmer, Bundy, Stalin, Mao, and so forth

Wasn't Trump accused of child molestation too? That means Trump wanted an accused child molester as president.

Well why don't they prove the accusations true and let us examine that signature in the yearbook?

>Fake hate crime committed by “non-white” student
>Principal scolds the school in an email reminding them all using the N-word is wrong

Ummm no sweetie. Tell that to the niggers that create fake hate crimes.

YAS KING SLAY

>Anyone who pays taxes
oh. cucks, you mean

BOIPUCCI

What Is this?

>200 years ago 12 year olds were captaining war ships
>today a 14 year old is a child

AY NIGGA WATCHU BEEN DOIN?
I bet there was a swastika, and that it was backwards.

>blue checkmark
>doubt.jpg

She's a drowning rat trying to save her seat because we are trying to kick her out.

>First time in my life
Kid looks like he's on his twenties.

it was invented so fags could watch BBC flop around in tiny shorts.

Just like those rinos who voted Clinton.

Does he even live in Alabama?

I don't care about the policy at this point anons
the shitposter in me wants Trump to ban net neutrality, and then double-ban it just so I can harvest the salt
all of leddit is banding together and this will make them realize just how powerless they are

>GOP operative

You don't have to to donate, you can live anywhere and donate to the Yas King Doug Jones, future D senator from Alabama.

>200 years
young men owned and operated property as recently as the early 20th century.

What kind of retarded state even allows people from out of state to dump money into their state political campaigns?

IT WAS THE FROG I TELL YOU!
THE FROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!

Are they voting for it or whatever sometime soon?

It's so sad. Just give them a drumstick.

Jeb! strikes again.

>there's a living Romanov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Andrew_Romanov

>What kind of retarded state even allows people from out of state to dump money into their state political campaigns?
Every state

anything that leftists oppose is good in my book

>that Puddi nostalgia
>ywn get these wasted years of life back
I didn't want these feels

>Apple Fate
welcome to the reality thanks to Apple

fcc is removing the obama net neutrality rule tomorrow

they got another deal with CIA to use their cloud services.

The left idolizes Stalin and Mao, so take them out.

Yes, but a woman is direct heir.

quit stalin. do it mao.

>yall
>JEB!

So literal shill is pretending to be a former GOP supporter? Got it.

>I don't care about the policy at this point anons
>the shitposter in me wants Trump to ban net neutrality, and then double-ban it just so I can harvest the salt
This and
>anything that leftists oppose is good in my book
this. All in, fuck them on everything. If they want to use their judicial activists to hobble the law-related stuff, FUCK THEM ON EVERYTHING.

No, Awoo... That would only draw more. There's two out there today, tomorrow you'd have a dozen sadface Nork guards patrolling thatwindow.

I’ve known more than one who was emancipated and living on their own at 15. It’s certainly not unheard of in the modern era. I’m just saying the amount of power which was yielded by those, within our own modern history, whom modern society deems children sends me to drink.

Then every state is retarded.

>please, California and New York, please use your money to seize control of our state government!

Might as well call them Brown puppets elected with the help of Californian troll armies.

To whom it concerns, in about an hour or so, I'm going to post the fact checked list of Freedom Press's alleged list of "Net Neutrality violations".

freepress.net/blog/2017/04/25/net-neutrality-violations-brief-history

Sorry that this list will take up about 6-7 posts. I tried to edit it a bit to reduce the size. Also made sure to archive all the citations.

She's creepy looking but I don't think Czar Putin would be willing to step down from the throne.

What would Trump have to do to make you stop supporting him?

I’m stupid and don’t understand finance. Can I get a brief explanation?

snowflakes these days m8

youtube.com/watch?v=0fNy_tWYkd4

finally found the full clip in HD

Thanks for delivering, user.

WE WUZ HANNITY!

>>Sen. Lisa Murkowski says she supports GOP efforts to repeal the Affordable Care Act's individual mandate

its because the GOP is trying to save obamacare and resume CSR payments to insurance companies
This is not a good thing

Thune also said the deal agreed upon is to pass that bill alongside another bill, known as Alexander-Murray, which would restore key federal subsidy reimbursements to Obamacare insurers cut off last month by President Donald Trump.
cnbc.com/2017/11/14/senate-leaders-say-they-will-consider-repeal-of-obamacare-mandate.html

PAPER PLEAZZZZ, Sup Forums! Have you given praise to Heir Wassers today? Aussie shit posters will be gassed on site.

>over HALF A DECADE AGO
How lads?

Endorse ¡YEB! For president in 2020.

Why not make a fucking rule that people in their 20's cannot become a high school teacher?

Poor lonely Yeb! Was probably so grateful to take on anyone who wanted to staff his campaign, most of them probably worked for the DNC full time. Lol.

HELLO MY BABY, HELLO MAH HONEY
HELLO MY CYKA BLYAT

I would have to die. and even if i did id like to hope one of my buddies would commit voter fraud and give one more vote to Trump for me posthumously

lucky kids

>operative
So a deep state whore wants more deep state? What a fucking surprise

Wait, the restoration of subsidies is a separate bill? That's excellent. President Trump could sign the tax bill and veto the subsidy bill.

Say Australia isn't ruled by the Emus.

Thats just insane. This whole idea that a 15 year old boy is a 'victim' emanates from this beta shit idea that says women and men are the same just so they can punish women they cant get.

The Silicon Valley kikes are kvetching into oblivion over this.

Look at the CEO of Verizon. He isn't their ally, he's a normal American industrialist.

Trump is stealing power away from the traitors in California and giving it back to Americans. Silicon Valley thought they could censor the right to propel the Demoshits to victory next year.

No such luck now.

Respect his bravery but he's kind of stupid. Everybody else who defects like that (not the visit china and just stay) bribed the guards, they don't just run for it. Should've known better.

Shoot a man on Fifth AND Sixth Avenue.

>its because the GOP is trying to save obamacare and resume CSR payments to insurance companies
>This is not a good thing
CORRECT! Alaska bro's. Call her up and tell her to keep obummercare separate!

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

How has no one said (((MILLER))) yet????

A penny saved is a penny earned.