Why is male circumcision still so popular? It's been proven to not have any benefits to the child...

Why is male circumcision still so popular? It's been proven to not have any benefits to the child, and for some reason it's moms and not dads that have the say in whether or not to cut the kid's dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/anatomy/taylor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridged_band
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am the official foreskin smeller. hope we all get randy from this thread as usua and somebody posts theirs

When do women ever make the correct decisions in mass?

Some people may end up having phimosis, where they can't fully retract the foreskin, making it harder to have sex.

Circumcision is one way to cure/prevent that.

this

its cute

It's actually declining in popularity in America afaik. Anti-MGM movements have been successful.

steroid creams. restore. tell me why youre not restoring. and use an "argument" or a lie nobody has ever heard before. you wont be able

Do steroids work in all cases? From the little research i've done i heard it's not a solution for all cases.

Because cut dicks look more masculine.

The complications of circumtitions far outweighs the kids with phimosis. If they develop phimosis then they should seek medical attention instead of committing mass mutilation of genitalia without consent

Back to the oven with you.

Literally a non solution. The skin can be loosened by stretching and oiled regularly. Circumcision is mutilation. If surgery is needed - the skin can be slightly sectioned to alleviate strain on the foreskin.

Circumcision is male genital mutilation.

And no one with a regular dick thinks its ok to practice circumcision.

why arent you restoring

Not an argument.

>half dicks are more dick like

BECAUSE OF JEWS

FAGGOT FUCKFACE

some people may have ingrown toenails. Chopping the toes off newborns is a way to prevent that.

So they get a circumcision when they grow up and realize they have phimosis. It's not like you can see it someone has that as a kid.

I trust this flag

Look at any crude drawing of a penis literally anywhere. What do you notice?
Why do you care about dick skins anyway?

>half
Sorry to hear you have a micro penis.

what the fuck is restoring

also btw I don't know if you're getting whacked out on drugs or you have AIDS in your head. But I kind of worry about you m8.

also you do remember you posted your penis rite?

Over 80% of cases. A fraction of a percent of men will medically require a circumcision as an adult.

steroid creams
you should. you are a real man. and thanks bro
yours is degloved
google "night time canister foreskin restoration"
faggot. truvada. whats your point. it's a good dick isnt it. has a skin now

You notice nothing, because it's impossible to tell whether a dick is cut or just has a retracted foreskin from 99% of crude drawings, although the lack of scarring would indicate the latter.

>it's a good dick isnt it. has a skin now
Thanks for confirming. I'm glad the restoration process worked that well at least flacid. I also got Jewed up.

You don't seem quite like yourself though.

It's literally because of the jews.

why? why am i always seen as nuts? i love you guys and always want to help? i see the jewish board board and turn them over? thanks for talking about masculinity with me. i have a spirit. im not nuts. if im nuts all men are nuts

Uncircumcised dicks are nasty

imagine a joystick that has no stick. that is you

No idea. You just seem kind of detached and deranged compared to when I first met you like half a year ago. Even your English is kind of more word salad.

I'm not gay but I care about you bro.

everybody always says this. i said five words. simple little helpful discussions like everybody else. fuck grammar. fuck everybody. you dont care about me. why are you mocking me and faking concern? what's the need? stop it

Foreskin fags mad because girls won't touch their nasty cheese dick

>fucks a cheese hole

so don't play with them faggot

I dunno mate. Are you weird about the size or something? It's small but cute small, like the rest of your body you tried to hide. I mean shit that's the gayest fucking thing I've ever said but I'm just trying to be honest.

you dont scare me. why do you think i posted it. and unlike this guy
im actually comfortable and know what im talking about. in gyms. with buddies. very few are bigger than me flaccid. show me your tits you whore

>Why is male circumcision still so popular in America?
Fixed that for you

Foreskins illegal in America

Don't be dim, bin that skin

Because not many people like to spread smegma on their toast the way you do.

I think you posted it because you're insecure and maybe you were drunk or something, kind of like how you don't want to talk about the way you like to dominate other guys. I'm not out to scare you. I thought it was interesting to see how the skin looked.

How did circumcision became synonymous to dick mutilation?

You just cut off the skin and that's it.
Y'all are over-reacting.

(Also its also based in culture, religion and practice, not all people are americans)

because you must become jewed too

you eat it you fucking retard. all vaginas have three times more than the dirtiest uncutter
get out of my face. ofc i like to dominate men. welcome to society. welcome to fags. you called me cute. i like being ottermode. and obviously i hid nothing. i dont like it when people use fake definitions of words. scramble everything together. or are inauthentic. im ENFP. and leo. im very generous. im not like most people. does Christ sound like me or like you? dont use me negroid

I hate how most women seem to dislike uncircumsized, and say it looks weird. So whenever I hear it I just agree and say that I also prefer female genital mutilation because seeing a labia is fucking disgusting. I just want the hole, not the roast beef wind-flaps too.

rural and suburban retards

How did clitoral hood and labia removal become synonymous with pussy mutilation?

You just cut off the skin and that's it.
Ya'll are over-reacting.

Also pic related, "the skin" contains the most sensitive areas of the dick.

>Ahmed in charge of rhyming

But cutting off the female equivalent of foreskin (clitorral hood) is called "female genital mutilation" so I'm curious where the distinction lies as well.

I think it's kind of neat. I don't really get gay culture, so an ottermode who barks like a little woman's dog and dominates is just kind of like I guess if I picked up a weird manga from /d/ or something and wondered why I never thought of that before.

No worries. We talked numbers before and I'm in no position to make you out to be a nothingburger.

That happened to me. I had to get it snipped off when I was 19. My dick was literally too big (almost 10" and thick; not bragging, it's just the way it is) for my foreskin, and it eventually developed several tears and bleeding. Obviously it would be risky and stupid to have sex with that condition, not to mention no woman would want to see or touch that shit.

>triggered no-skin

Jewed for life

This graph is not accurate. Circumcision IS genital mutilation and wrong, but trying to say that the glans is less sensitive that the skin on the shaft is just fucking nonsense.

Get that shit outta here

put it this way. one. im having a hard time reading you or caring or understanding how you "know" everything i do or save my pics 5 months later. confirms my views about this board. i still DISAFFECT myself to help you all though. i never cage or censor myself. two. my one buddy loves UFC and is a huge fag. unofficially. he always tries to get me to understand that more twinkish frames can outlast big burly fuck noses. is it his latency that has him know this kind of confidence? are you wrong? am i? i dont want to be an e celeb. believe it or not displaying your peacock feathers or talking about them is universal. why are you showing any interest in me at all even down to nitty gritty and saying youre not gay. youre going to make OTHERS uncomfortable if you keep it up. ill tell you why everybody swarms me on here. i hate jews. and ITT i started with anti circ and lots of gayness

hi satan. circumcision makes you smaller

>why are you showing any interest in me at all
Same reason I said when we first crossed paths. I like you. You have good spirit and like I said initially I wish more fags were like you. And we agree about dicks and circumcision and you stopped to help me and give me suggestions about what might work.

There's nothing adversarial about that. I don't think I even saved anything. I'm not really that interested in other guy's cocks, but you posted it so I clicked.

now is when i sit alone. this has happened a few times. like anybody. and think what to say. you confuse me. that's not bad. at least this last reply. i dont know who is anybody when they come. maybe was foolish of me to post. i dont give a shit welcome to 2017. bad argument but it's true. youre not worst ive ever met. you started off with typical stuff. im glad you remember me in a way. many do. if we were womany. god would have kept us as women. they certainly think in that way. it kinda bothers me my penis is remembered decades into the future. but it doesnt. you can relate. you stopped with the shit. and that's all natural. i "dont know" why i care about guys. you know when we all drink together and laugh and then some bitch comes to nag you or talk about shoes? i keep the opposite in my mind. we're all men here. we all keep coming. ill leave it at that

>Sup Forums is a christian board
>circumcision is evil
Pick one you fucking retards. You can't even keep track of what belief system you're memeing as

circumcision is inward

If circumcision made me smaller, then that's a GOOD thing. Packing nearly 10" is borderline freakish.

maybe a vicious circle. They hear that women prefer circumcised so they do it to their son to give him a good stand with the ladies

nobody really ever says or thinks that and i think you said it to enable circumcision. but whatever. gotta have some kind of arguments. i hope the BBC nogs dont see this

if you have bad luck and the cut is too tight you will have pubic hair growing on your cock

knob cheese, thats why

nigger. read the threads

>Not an argument
Not an argument.

I think if you're going to sleep around with a lot of different guys then probably your wang is going to get remembered. Same if you sleep around with women because they're always going to discuss your dick compared to the other dicks they've slept with.

Just take it as that one or two times in your life some guy who doesn't want to have sex with you says you look nice.

Devil confirmed tripod

The whole point of a foreskin is to protect the baby from infection.
Would a grown man wouldn't choose to mutilate his penis? No.

im not supposed to acknowledge vanity because im allegedly packed with it and dont know what to do with it. ive never once hit on a man. not straight. not gay. they all come to me. if i talk to a gay i say hey how u doin. nothin else. even when i talk dirty. i dont. so. i like all this stuff. everybody "might". "maybe". and i apprecite it and dont, at the same time. i did it because is broey to do but it breaks the code to talk like you do in front of so many people. somebody might as you to duplicate me. then what. i, myself, should have thought about that beforehand. and i did. so let's change the subject. i also have no clue about you except for typed letters. thanks though man. we might have logger heads understanding eachother. but no harm in our both being honest. i feel dirty. i deserve it. also. i dont sleep around. but youre not fucked in the head anyways

sigh, its in teh talmud because it Maimomedes or whatever the fuck his name is wrote how a woman who fucks a dude with an uncircumcised dick will never leave him from the pleasure she will receive. This shit proves Jews just turned into retarded faggots and nigger loving monsters for forsaking the Son of God.

Phimosis is caused by uneducated American parents telling their children to pull back their foreskin before they reach puberty. The age when the penis is fully developed and ready to achieve erections, pull back the foreskin and ejaculate. Parents think something is 'wrong' if a childs foreskin cannot be pulled back, so they try to bruteforce it, causing scartissue which creates the phimosis.

All of this can be avoided in society if circumcision is not the standard. Then this will be public knowledge.
Also, nobody is saying that ALL circumsision should be banned. Only the ones without a medical reason.

>so (((popular?)))

Wrong. I don't condone circumcision. I'm against doing it for babies. If adults want, or need as was my case, to snip it off, then I'm fine.

And since you mentioned BBC, no; that would be BWC. I'm white as can be: Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, and Germanic.

The frenulum and inner-foreskin are mucous membrane and are extremely sensitive. Since you're a Fin I'm assuming you're intact - you should know better. Then again as a Fin you may be a turbo-autist that has never masturbated or had sex.

cirp.org/library/anatomy/taylor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridged_band

ok

New Testament is anti-circumcision

I honestly feel sorry for you abdul, if only jews in the US didn't brainwash your host nation for so long to fuck them over so hard and accept all kikery ever. You could still be fighting your cousin in kikeland.

Threads like this just remind me that as bluepilled as my parents are, they at least had the common sense not to mutilate my genitals at birth. I love having a foreskin, and the fact that I enjoy sex far more than most of the male population who lost their sensitivity for Jew skin cream. No one I've ever been with was "grossed out" by it as people would lead you to believe. (7 women including a radical feminist and one man). In fact, all of my sexual partners said nothing about the appearance of my penis or if they did, complimented it. Probably helps that I have an above average cock and know how to fuck... and yes, I currently have a gf sitting in the other room, not all faggots on this website are virgins. If you are, you can easily change that.

Stop having such awful confidence issues. If you don't think straight guys have the same trouble you're out of your mind.

>that feel when nobody knows about pic related
>that feel when people think it's science fiction
>that feel when nobody knows anything about stem cells and extracellular matrixes

Feels good knowing that I'll have it back in a few years though.

Note Non mutilated dicks are superior because they're obviously bigger, and you can make your dick look circumcised anyways, plus the extra skin makes your dick more ribbed for girls, obviously something the Jew wont mention

>all those makeapp threads

My foreskin didn't die for this.

Oh, and we need a shitload of people to see this movie.

Thankfully not. The docs knew what they were doing. I even have an intact frenulum.

Okay, enough about my dick for a day. Back to the other Sup Forums freak shows...

i never thought of it like that. im confident. but i dont like cockiness. i said i like to not be an omega so in which ways was i talking? who cares really. too much of it is not good. i dont fundamentally think youre right; or that what you just said is bad. i dont think im going to be thrown in a furnace but this is something that's already come close to happening to me. many times. do i care? no. i care, to the opposite lol. is how little i care. thank u so much for trying to sound like a real human. and your offers of chats and maybe help. and maybe i put that out there but ive been taken aback and those are never really my intentions. ironically enough. simplicity. and me. are enemies. i wish you well. i dont curse my birth or anybody's. of course. but. all i want you to do is enjoy. so ill try and put shoe on other foot like i tell others and think like this post of yours just now. but also all gay men look up to straight men so im getting into Diary of Anne Frank territory here

>that feel when this is you

Apparently the name and assorted info of the jew who did it goes in your birth records. I'm actually considering finding him.

>they cut off your dick skin and then sell you ribbed condoms

Fuck, forgot the image.

SMEGMA

do you realise how depressing that is for how false it is or just because it makes literally half the planet look like the other half!?

Don't bother, he is jew.

lol good pic

Keep preaching canister method bruv. If that's what got you fully covered at rest then holy shit that must work.

your ID is cool

That's a little bit gay. Just my perspective.

ill post my revised pics soon enough. say gay less though. it's not even a word

If you can't have sex you shouldn't reproduce anyway.

Quite uncommon.