Veganism is the ultimate red pill

Veganism is the ultimate red pill

I have been seeing a lot of anti vegan propaganda threads : "milk supremacy", "soyboys", be warned this is jewish propaganda meant to hold you back from your higher self.
These threads bashing soy for feminizing men, all false, the real culprits are the meat and dairy industries pumping synthetic hormones into these animals, in term being eaten by us.

Many of those in the Nazi party were vegan, Adolf Hitler, Maria Orsic to name a few, as well as the greatest mind to ever live : Nikola Tesla was also vegan.

You are able to think better and more clearly, blood circulation increases as well as weight loss, clear skin, more energy, ect ect, the list goes on.
If we are to progress, we must let go of the fear and lies attached to this subject, the fear you will be mocked by others for your dietary choices and the fear you will not be getting enough nutrients. Tell me, does a cow or monkey require the flesh of other animals to grow big and strong? No, all proteins that make them up came from a plant, only plants can take nitrogen from the air and convert them into viable proteins, no animal can do that only plants, iron and calcium as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0UM8UC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all that veganism and you still manage to eat dicks

They weren't eating processed GMO soy products you stupid kike.

Pumping hormones into cows is illegal.

Soy is bad for you, it’s good to be vegan if you supplement b12 but the healthiest option is to cut all dairy, lots of leafy greens and veg and occasionally eat venison you killed your self.

Why is B12 only found in animal products? Because we produce it naturally

>Veganism is the ultimate red pill

True. Don't be a gullible idiot that swallows big ag and big pharma propaganda.

Bro I literally saw you and the leaf in the other thread

>I've seen a lot of anti-vegan propaganda
>The 100th vegan thread today
Fucking kill yourself, what are you shilling so hard for? No one is going to stop eating meat

I'm the shill?

Truth.
Also prevents/cures "cancer", heart disease, adult diabetes, and many other diseases.
Raw, organic fruitarianism + dark leafy greens is the thing. That's a bit more specific than "veganism" -- grains are damaging to your intestines and cause swelling.
I also add eggs, as I think chickens are a symbiotic species to fruitarian humans -- they eat the fruit scraps, we eat the eggs. And my anscestors ate a lot of eggs.
I also add fish once a week or so due to ancestry.

But yeah, healthy as fuck, around 10% bf, don't even workout that hard, nearly 50yo. Cured my cold sores. No body odor. No morning breath. This is how a human body is supposed to be, when you fuel it correctly. amazon.com/gp/product/B00I0UM8UC/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Or you can eat meat, dairy, and other garbage and be a slave to the medical mafia. IDGAF. Just don't say nobody ever told you.

veggie garden out back senpai

the vegan fears the carnivore
> eating meat gave us these pretty high iq brains
> forward facing eyes ... eyes of a predator
>canine teeth
> appendix lost of function... it was made to process high fiber greens, fruits and vegs
> the making of tools... use to hunt animal
> best frens = doggos and cattos both predator animals no shit we work as a team to kill... animal and doggos large game... cats small game
> BTFU FRUIT FAGS REEEEE

>best frens = doggos and cattos both predator animals no shit we work as a team to kill... animal and doggos large game... cats small game
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA we hunt with CATS???? The fact that (((somebody))) called em "canine" teeth means we're carnivores???? Sweet jaysus... the meat has not been kind to your IQ.

Cultured meat grown in labs is the final solution to the animal cruelty problem.

Fuck off jew. The lion eats the gazelle. The wolf eats the lamb and I eat the cow.

Veganism is for fags.

T. Guy who was vegan for 15 years who now knows it fucking sucks dick.

Bait?
Hitlers chef said that he had many of his favorite dishes included meat in them, Im not getting rid of meat in my life, I dont want to wake up to bland vegetables, You cant easily stay healthy by consuming a normal amount of meat

Good luck having scrawny manlet kids when they don't get the proteins that they need from meats.

ok paco taco nigger
> i forgot you kind can't love animals...
> my catto brings home small game
>have fun starving in you nigger hut dreaming of eating what my catto brings me for good boy points

veganism is moral purity

eating meat is degeneracy

discord
.gg/tYEDN4

day of the juicer is inevitable.
YOU WILL CONVERT.

vegans don't fear wannabe redpill alt right pussies

im the best and biggest emu poster here you cunt
> have fun with aids faggot

>ok paco taco nigger
I'm a North American, dumbshit. Imma chow on mangoes. Enjoy your headless mouse and cancer.

Nice bait