Monster Musume

All girls are best girl

Please don't. We just had a thread with actual content (translated lyrics) pruned just for being what it is.

It's true. But some, namely sneks___ are bester than others.

>mod leaves thread up only to delete it after 400 posts.

anything good come of the tail end of previous thread, or was it because of the tail end that it was pruned?
I have to say, the amount of other BS threads in the catalog not being policed is absurd.

The mod is just on an anti monster girl kick. The level of discourse in a literally any other thread is the fucking same. It's a bunch of /qa/ faggots with their panties in a twist

Pedo spammed, then there was a "should I continue from when last I read?" query, then a Crab health update. Last post RIP crab.

But polt is more bestest than the restest

To be honest I wasn't that into her voice the first time I heard it in the OAD but it really grew on me. Something about a slightly girly voice mixed with tons of genki just worked really well for me.

I'm pointed out the /qa/ threads months ago
You guys response was to ignore the problem thinking it will go away

So it is partly your fault.

Just looked through there. Seems like a bunch of migrants from other boards brought their attitude to Sup Forums and want to enforce it. Something something real life.

Mostly because I don't see a problem. When people start blogging in these threads they get told to fuck off for the most part. We had/have tons of people making OC and the translator himself who talks to the author of the damn manga in here. I've always said if you dont like a thread just filter it and don't post. If you look at the "board quality" since the new mod took over its undoubtedly gone down. People need to stop being so fucking uptight about the "right way" to use an image board.

By the rules of Sup Forums these threads are perfectly fine. People post stupid one liners and shit all the time in other threads. That's just called Sup Forums.

I blame Sup Forums

Reminder that this is bullshit on the highest scale

It seems to be specifically the mod who's active around this time who has a personal grudge. The one about half a day ago was decently responsive to reports on spam.

Except these threads are fine with the exception of a handful of spammers and shitposters. I report / hide them and move on. Not that hard.

I like #2 myself, although if they're gonna keep nuking us, then a lot of content is gonna get lost if it isn't reposted.

All of the things the mod mentioned besides off topic and global rules are personal preference and he can fuck right off.

The smithfag and doppelfag are the worst copypasta shitters in this thread, and they only encourage even more copypasta.

bird brains!!!

Except when new content gets posted not everyone sees it in the thread. These threads are somewhat unique in the fact we have the translator actively posting content pretty consistently. He also answers questions and translates mini comics from time to time. There is literally no rule that says "you can only post content once" where the fuck else are you supposed to find the omake pages and secrets info. They literally get posted here first. I tried checking the "wiki" and it's crazy outdated and sometimes wrong compared to what gets posted here.

I'm agreeing with you on that. I do think some reposting should be fine. Smithfag can fuck right off though. Allowing him to go on for three years is why we have Doppelfag and fuzzfag and the rest.

Sure, but the tools already exist to filter those posts. It doesn't strike me as that big of a deal. The mod power tripping has caused more off topic and spam posts than anyone else has.

Probably didn't help that the thread right after that was iphone-kun going "nyah, whatchu gon do about it?"

That's why I think it's heavy handed to prune the threads. It's really easy for someone to hop in and start a bunch of shit just to get the thread removed. Better to just warn or ban actual spammers.

I'm with you on that. I like the "if there was discussion earlier buy it's turning to shitposting, autosage".

But user, mods actually doing their job is too hard :(

If a bunch of posters talked on their IRC about the moderation on Sup Forums as a whole, what are the odds we might actually get something decent out of it?

This DESU.

Thats why I asked the sdom/snaj as the second post in the previous threads to Archive it, and not just prune. I figured it would devolve, and there was important relevant info.

Papi shoop of japanese bird cooking spaghetti when?

>keep seeing this crop that I made
>image quality is not the best
feels bad.

0 probably. There's a big hate boner for "generals" right now because some people think that's using image boards "wrong"

Anyway back to the topic. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the expo. From what we've seen so far there are lots of booths and exhibits which show off the various races. Learning little bits of info about the world (with cute girls of course) is what drew me to the series to begin with so a big expo with tons of different races is really cool to me.

you're doing god's work, user

This is the BEST scene for me because it confirmed my suspicions that Polt's body fur was really light and basically like velvet. Since her nipples aren't being covered by any fur that means she has thicker patches of fur at her shoulders, elbows, knees and crotch but her body fur is velvety soft.

My boner cannot be contained.

i'm gonna cum on the tuft

Just imagine sticking your dick between a Kobolds soft double Ds while she uses her long tongue to lick you. It'd be heaven.

I too always figured that her fur was very fine like what is on top of a cat or dog's nose. Just enough to be a fur covering, but no more. Short length, but densly packed per square inch of surface area. The tufts I always though were for protection at impact points if she fell.
However I cant figure out why her chest and tail are noticeably darker than even her head hair.

I'm with you there. One of the points of setting up the pastebin with stats was to give all anons(especially myself) a handy reference guide so we can have less bickering over whose tits beat whom, and also easier understanding of scale with regards to certain everyday items.

I figured the tufts were just part of her being a monster girl and not a "human with fur" girl. Like her big paws, they're cute.

Not only that but a lot of these threads discussions is about the minutia of the girls and the different species. Hell we even got clarification about whether you could hug a large breed spider and live or not straight from the author. I don't see any other threads doing shit like that.

>monster girl and not a "human with fur" girl.
That is probably as far as it goes, but I'm always thinking on as to how it would be biologically or evolutionary. A futile effort, but its just how I think.

Could be a puberty marking, or just there to help them keep warm. Lots of possibilities.

Draco is used goods and is only for rough rapes

Imagine how much fucking hair would be in the drains.

Living with Polt you would have to snake your drains consistently. It's just a fact of life with Polt. Also Miia as a plumber. Good idea? Bad idea?

Honestly I'm really hairy too. My chest is basically a rug so living with Polt wouldn't be that different. I wouldn't be alone anymore either...

Dumb generalfags.

YOU are the cancer. Nobody else.

Let's keep this away from blog territory. If I remember right Polt's pubic hair is too thick to shave but can she shave her less thick areas like her ass?

Enough to need specially designed system at least. The head hair is probably no worse than a normal girls, but I think the tail would be the clog problem. Depends on how long the tail fur actual is.
The other thing might be the relatively large amount of her fine body fur daily.

Alternatively, you get to have intimate brushing sessions fairly often to remove the loose stuff.

I think that's right, I'm not sure why she would want to shave though, I'm sure a trim every now and then would suffice.

>Brushing Polt's tail and body daily
Yes please. We saw in the Tio chapter with her that she loves headpats and petting too. She's the perfect girl to cuddle.

Does Polt have fur on her face or is it clean there? It would be weird to touch her forehead if it were covered in a light amount of fur.

She has fur all over. It's very light on her body away from her extremities, but yes she does have a light covering of fur on her face.

Who is her favorite pony ?

Crab with more Minotaurs.

He says "If you get along well enough with the girls they may come to you for some personal massage time in order to increase their milk production. Keeping it a secret from everyone else by doing it behind the barn of course."

Those bedroom eyes. Delicious.

S O F T P A D S
O
F
T
P
A
D
S

Once again the smallest is the bestest.

Go ahead, try to deny it.

Pawpads are a thing of beauty. Holding her hand would be amazing.

tfw a short stack Minotaur is still taller than yourself. I don't know how to feel about it. I'm not even a manlet.

She's a big girl

Luckily in all the right places. If only I didn't have a waifu.

> right places
Her dick?

I thought I heard mooing

2 > 4 > 5 > 3 > 1

1=4=2=5=3

Why is.the.thought of fucking a. Minotaur while.she is.being.milked so.hot? Just being in the stall.and just ramming her during?

Crab understands the finer things in life.

Crabs cows are made for love.

2>5>3>4>1

How is 2 so perfect?

She's the genkiest and a short stack.

Short stack who is still taller than you.

She'd be GOAT if she didn't have those two pony tails.

You are delusional.

They're childish and don't have any good qualities about them.

Handle bars but she also had horns.

YOUR WIFUS SHIT TEIR
MERMADE LOVING FAGGOT

Yes...love...:^)

Why hadn't I seen this until now

5 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 2

This is great

Something I noticed, none of these Minotaur are drawn with the horizontal pupils like Cathyl.
Willing to ask Crab why?
Does anyone have a good pic of Cathyl's eyes? There are no good clear pics that I have.

Looks like Crab forgot.

Sauce?

It was back when Nayaa was drawing a lot more Polt stuff. He's been drawing mostly Draco now.

>Hell we even got clarification about whether you could hug a large breed spider and live or not straight from the author
When was this?

He's been drawing mostly Draco in so much as he's been working on the Draco doujin forever
Please nayaa, if you're out there, please finish it. We need you

Some user asked TTF, TTF asked Crab and got an answer a few hours later. It was a month or so ago I think. He said "you could hug one but it'd be itchy. You might be able to build up resistance or you might just die from anaphylactic shock"

Our boners need you.

Nayaa has to be finished with exams by now, right? He's got to have more time to deliver vanilla Dracos, right?

Last I heard he was redrawing parts he wasn't happy with. That or getting drunk on tequila.

Why is TTF so based?

But now he has more time, so it will be well and truly finished soon, right? Right?

When he did the dice rolls for his character creation, he took too many points away from height and hair just to put them in Japanese proficiency, bullying, and lifting prowess.

Not a good decision imo, but at least we get some good shit out of it.

During character creation he sacrificed his size for charisma.

I hope they're not cheating sluts like Cathyl.

>I hope they're not cheating sluts like Cathyl.
I hope that they are. I'll be waiting behind the barn, ladies.

These two share the no.1 spot in my hearto.
The others are all too bland.