One Piece

Chapter's out
mangastream.com/r/one_piece/848/3852/1

Pudding confirmed best girl, Based brook and SaPu confirmed canon.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/gtY7mS6tY-7ldw4TUdCZVA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yo, dawg, yo!

Pudding is dead.
Press F For respect

>tfw Tamatebako will inevitably explode, weakening Big Mom in the process and making Luffy's victory possible

Pudding a shit

namifags btfo

She will only change sex.

Finally it's Brook's time to shine

Teary departure pretty much means that she's going to sacrifice herself. Sad!

>Soul was another element you could manipulate all along

Soul logia when?

SaPu will get a happy end confirmed.

The Soul fruit is already a paramecia.

>Year of Sanji coming to an end

The hell did he do?

He got a second backstory.

Meh. I was starting to like Sanji again and now the respect gauge went back to zero.

It's the year where nothing goes according to Sanji's plans.

>reading comprehension
can you even?

The other thread is pure cancer, hopefully this one does better.

Anyway I wonder what Pudding said? I haven't seen Luffy look this despaired in a while. Maybe she's going to kill herself?

>Pudding-chan
>chan
Hahahaha I don't think so.

told she 's preparring to cuck sanji with opera

I'll help Sanji to escape, by losing myself as bait

probably gonna kill herself or something.

is this a powerup? is he taking souls and will be able to use it as raw power? if so will he be able to defeat ridiculous long leg smoothie?

>Soul is now a power

It truly is the Year of Brook.

She knows that Big Mom kills her kids if they step out of line, and they've already set up that BM wants to kill Lola for fucking up a marriage deal. So she's going to do something to mess up the deal irreparably, thus ensuring BM kills her, ensuring Sanji fights back and escapes with the crew

>Brook will defeat Mom
Thought it was year of Sanji 'cuck' Vinsmoke

>Soul logia

That would be up there with Kizaru's fruit in terms of being broken. Still I'm eager to see Brook get into a one on one fight with a strong enemy. The last time he tried was with Ryuma, and look how that turned out.

>Maybe she's going to kill herself?

obviously she's going to try kill herself, sanji will save her and seeing how far she is willing to go for him and the crews, will snap out of it break luffy out.

t. my dad works at one piece screencap this

She's going to kill sanji

she's going to bail

luffy and nami are shocked because big mom just told them she wants lola dead for pulling the same stunt

Don't worry, Sanji will save his new waifu.

Though if she does get Ace'd, it would be some nice development for Sanji.

Nope, Sanji will get cucked again this arc like the rest.

I want to see Sanji leave the group and become the head of the Germa66/a big player in the underground. That would be fucking sick and a proper new addition for Luffy's army.

What is Brook holding in his hands?
What did Brook do during the 2 year time skip?
Why is Brook called "the Soul King"?
Answer these questions to find out what Brook is doing and why he's not "taking souls" and using souls as raw power.

Pudding will nearly die to give Sanji a power-up, she is basically Kuwabara of this arc.

This is retarded but also best idea? Pudding being yandere who knows her man will never be happy so she goes romeo juliet route without getting pernussion first would be a nice change of pace

RESPOND TO THIS POST IF YOU ARE NOT BRUSHING YOUR DAMN TEETH TONIGHT

>cucked

Why do Mongoloids don't even know what the word they use means?

I think I should blame Sup Forums and all the newtards they brought for this.

Ok what did big mom mean by this
>sweet little doll
Is this bitch some doll thing ?Is Oda trying to pull a Cindry Chan.This will be a good twist.

>Tsuru

Brook does seem like a counter to Big Mom, obviously he can't fight her because he is weak (relatively speaking) and has no haki, but he should be able to escape.

>pudding is a woman doll made of sweets with some Charlotte's Soul inside'r
>that's why she can't be in the rain

>Lola has all her teeth
Did I speedread and miss her getting teeth knocked out in thriller bark?

>pudding is a woman doll made of sweets

Luffy X Pudding confirmed. LUNAfags BTFO.

why do tashigi and smoker even exist anymore

You realize that panel has Pudding as a little kid, right?
Thriller Bark was 2 years prior to present events.
There are shit loads of times Lola could have gotten her teeth knocked out.

Tashigi is Zoro's waifu. Smoker will be strong when he awakens his DF (and maybe Aokiji will help him with it).

Its been 12 days since i last brushed my teeth user but i haven't eaten any meat past 40 days.

either she bails or suicide. she won't involve Sanji because that'll just make it worse for him and the crew. doubt she'd kill herself just for that. Oda will have to make a strong case besides Sanji for her to want to consider killing herself.

escaping seems more plausible, but she can't do that by herself. HOWEVER, if she escapes, it will piss Big Mom off that she might just kill Luffy for all the shit he said earlier.

>she's going to bail
this going to solve everything

>pudding has a flashback to when Lola tells her she is running away to choose her own marriage
>WOAH IS PUDDING GOING TO KILL HERSELF?!?!
Are you all fucking memeing

Big Mom killing Pudding and Sanji defeating her with the power of love after Luffy and Urouge job to her would be 10/10. Imagine the new Yonkou "Big Boss" Sanji.

PUDDING FOR THE NEXT NAKAMA!

it's probably because of Luffy and Nami's reaction, but "Sanji's happiness" doesn't warrant a suicide lmao. only Sanjifags would ever consider that.

She will probably kill herself, since she doesn't see any other way. Running away wouldn't end it, also she knows now that Big Mom would kill her for it anyway, also just saying "I'm gonna bail" wouldn't have justified Nami's and Luffy's reaction. She is going to die and Sanji turns into a Super Sayian in a fit of rage.

>Running away wouldn't end it, also she knows now that Big Mom would kill her for it anyway
Lola is alive and living a good life, are you high?

>She will probably kill herself,

OP fans are retarded

>also just saying "I'm gonna bail" wouldn't have justified Nami's and Luffy's reaction
it would if you consider that big mom literally just told them that she'd have lola assassinated if she found her

>Pudding kills herself/escapes
>Big Mom goes in a rage because her plans get ruined again
>Dadji suggest Sanji can marry just any one of her daughters.
>Big Mom is happy and the wedding continues
Sanji is fucked either way.
Pudding is breaking out Luffy so he can kick Big Mom and Dadji's asses.

>sanji marries brulee instead

Big Mom is a control freak. The wedding Lola should have had, was destroyed not because Lola escaped, but because Mom wouldnt make any of her other kids marry the guy. Everything has to be as she planned, so if Pudding escapes, she won't make anyone marry Sanji, but go berserk.

I think people are jumping to that conclusion judging from Nami and Luffy's reaction. Luffy especially since it's rare seeing him so shook up.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

>11 pages: desuarchive.org/a/search/image/gtY7mS6tY-7ldw4TUdCZVA/
>almost never get a reply
Son, you're legit autistic

So this chapter further confirms that Lola is a retard, Pudding is a waste of space, Sanji is an idiot, Mom is a trash character, and that Brook is great when he actually gets something to do.

Pudding : im a guy btw guys :DDDD

He just levels the playing field. She can't set an army on them because Brook just overpowers any weak soul.

people sleeping on Jinbei. that dude's going to bust Luffy out of there.

he's dead jimmy

how's a fish dish gonna help them?

Only because Big Mom hasn't found her yet. Like he said And yet you are here in this thread.

It's probably just "You have nothing to say, you're not allowed to have a will of your own. Just look pretty and dress up, and do as I tell you", but I wouldn't be surprised if she is in fact a doll of some sort.
inb4 the jello-monster on three-eyed girl's shoulder (is it confirmed she and Pudding are the same person yet?) is the real Pudding.

That's the point. If Lola, an ugly retard, managed to escape Big Mom, it shouldn't be too hard for Pudding.

Lola can fight though. Pudding is a frail and pure girl.

she will have to suck dicks to escape.

>Lola can fight though.
She's fodder tier and Arlong would have raped her casually.

>Pudding is a frail and pure girl.
We didn't see her third eye yet and her slime bodyguard should be stronger than Lola by default.

But you get to respect that consistency

>We didn't see her third eye yet
yeah seriously what's the deal with that?

is oda saving ìt for when she joins the crew?

Well pudding has the ugly and retard parts going for her already soo

I think the crew could use a another female to balance things out, but I doubt it's going to be Pudding.

Though it would be fun seeing Sanji constantly drooling over her instead of Nami and Robin.

She won't join

>Tobi is Obito

>SaNafags are this butthurt

Jobbed as always.

Pudding is the bad guy. She's the evil one.

Well I hope Jack the jobber atleast delivers for his efforts in the wano arc.

>guy
>she
make up your mind

It's funny how Jack fanboys properly disappeared after his jobbing to Zunisha. We don't hear them anymore, they're an extinct species. Just like SaNafags after Oda's done humiliating them in this arc.

SaNa got confirmed this chapter.
Did you see Namis face when she heard Sanji proposed?
Woooo.

Did you see Sanji being happy to marry Pudding and pick flowers for her and promised that he'll make her happy smiling?

Tashigi at best is keeping an eye on Zoro to make sure he doesn't use legendary swords for whatever she considers evil. As for Zoro he seems to want to ignore her because of the memories she stirs up and when he does consider her it's as an annoying weakling

Smoker was supposed to be the guy constantly chasing Luffy always right behind him or clashing with him but since he's been owned so many times since timeskip we're not hyped for clashes and he seems to cleaning up after Punk Hazard rather than following Luffy

Tsuru, Garp and Smoker as well as Sakazaki, Borsalino and Kuzan were far more interesting and effective Marines

>delusional SaNafags
shes worries about our boi Luffy and how he's going to lose his COOK

He also claimed he was in love with Viola.
>i-it's because Luffy
Hahahahahhaha

>Just like SaNafags after Oda's done humiliating them in this arc.

>SaNa got confirmed this chapter

Don't you shipperfags ever get tired of shitposting? You've already been BTFO multiple times this arc. Just give it up.

Yeah, but he wasn't about to marry Viola.

>BTFO
But that never happened. Only you retards think that happen but you fags obviously don't know Sanji's character

Zoro loves Luffy.