Post anime that (almost) never gets posted on Sup Forums

Post anime that (almost) never gets posted on Sup Forums.

I'll start.

Current Sup Forums posters weren't even born yet when these aired.

Prepare for saucefags despite having obvious search material even in your image name.

This is that video game one that Ben Ettinger likes, right?

Does anyone other than Flips remember this?

why does yugio have a compass in his forehead?

I even purposely renamed it

Who?
But yeah the anime is sequel for the game

Im not a cancer-race

Jibaku-kun

I remember watching Zenki when I was a kid.

I love this show. Especially the 1st OP.

ZENKI! ZENKI!

>manga never ever

>this thread

Anyone feel old?

I watched these shows growing up. Gave boners which I didn't know what to do with back then.

this is probably one of the reasons i have a pig girl fetish

I can't blame Sup Forums for it even though i wish more people talked about it.

Remember this girl?

She looks familiar, at least.

i wouild say kinnikuman
but it has a reason, not even half of the old anime is subbed,
only the original and nisei/ultimate muscle is translated, the dream tag chapters are only translated up until the 4 volume, and the 2011 revival is only 10 volume translated while have 20 volumr and going, and only one guy translating the both mangas
but i hope for maybe a new anime of something like that, it could have a more faithfull adaptation without filler

Zenki powerups turned annoying, Super Guardian Zenki was a joke.

But Yu-Gi-Oh is posted every day, OP. Yes, it's for doubles and fives most of the time, but you can't deny that it is posted.

>those dubs

someone remember an anime about a girl that went around three...robots? i think the main one name was "musrambo"?

I remember that in the ending, the main guy flew to the space to stop some meteor like thing, the girl came with him, both sacrifice themselves to stop the meteor thing.
Then the other two guys started to search for the main guy (????), last the scene was the main guy in the shadows, picking up a card with a image of his super mode, laughing and going away.

>for doubles and fives

Good anime