You lied to me Sup Forums. This movie was great despite it being Naruto. Why do I even listen to you?

You lied to me Sup Forums. This movie was great despite it being Naruto. Why do I even listen to you?

>that Naruto and Sasuke teamwork and fight against Momoshiki

>that father son rasengan with the flashbacks thrown in

>When you realize Sasuke ignores Sakura for 99.9% of the movie

They were only shown together for like two seconds at the end

>Dude gets Cuckura pregnant
>disapears for 9years

Best husbando of 2016

But we did like it you fag.

I think you're just b8ing in order to get a conversation without sounding like a Narutard. Very well.

I too liked the movie and although it was generic it did the action sequences very well. Seeing Naruto use Sasuke's sword and the Chakra beast form with Susano'o armor was great.

Watch the anime to the current canon episode > finish with the manga > Movie The Last > Movie Boruto

It ended good, best waifu won, worse waifu got cucked and abandoned, Himawari best next generation girl, Mitsuki best next generation boy. I can now move on to the successor of Naruto's spot in the big 3.

Sauce and naruto are literally gods that ended up being shitheads and fought to near death at the end of it all just because they're best buddies - which destroyed both their dominant hands in the process to such a degree they had to get the mother fucking sage of six paths to give some cells to research to give them new limbs to work with

And even then after all that bullshit, after all that fighting after having goddamn kids, in the end one thing stayed constant through the entirety of this decade+ series

Sauce on the Naruto Bowl.

And I wouldn't have it any other way

Sauce won the Naruto Bowl**

btw new episode is kinda brutal

It was meh but I enjoyed it because I seen it in the cinema and there were full on weebs and autist cheering every hype scene.

>Each of these guys is Madara level lorewise
>The previous 5 kages got rekt
>Now 4 kages can beat one madara level being

>9years
Nigga, it was 12 years.

Isn't it the same with Naruto regarding his non-blonde family members?

Why was the pacing so slow and awkward this episode? I felt so uncomfortable until it shifted to sasuke's part.

Its not like they sat on their hand fisting each other after the war, they probably trained hard. And as time goes by techniques and skills get refined and perfected. They probably had their fair share of training and guidance from the previous kages so that they dont hang to far behind our ninja jesus duos due to power balance between the villages. Also the pain of not being able to protect their nakamas from monsters like madara. Just like how new gen CPU are better then previous gen, new gen kages are better then previous gen.

Somebody give sause the daddy of the year award allready please.

It seems written like a movie with the Konoha part being the boring prologue.

>little girl literally shitting out jonin like moves
>teehee we're just entertainers
>*blows bubbles out*

Even sasuke wasn't believing that shit

What's the deal with the water loli? And how long until she wants to fuck Sasuke?

You mean like Naruto? He had literally NO dialogue with Hinata, at all.

Naruto is not a romance manga, fuck off retard

>>Each of these guys is Madara level lorewise

Are they?

>He had literally NO dialogue with Hinata, at all.
He actually did but it was just "Can you use your magic eyes to check Bort's arm?"

Kinshiki is on the same level as a one armed Sasuke sticking only to taijutsu.

Momoshiki can only spam nukes and absorb jutsu.

I honestly don't think they are on the same level as Madara but neither is Naruto as his 16 year old self since it looks like he can't use the Jesus mode anymore.

Then again this is a battle shonen, so powerlevels get retarded and stop making sense at some point.

>Naruto is not a romance manga,
It got pretty romantic at some points

Nardo and Hinata had a complete movie for their romance. Sauce interacted with his 'wife' so little even their daughteru thought shit was weird.

guess who is going to make an appearance...

>replaced by a loli

?

>Why do I even listen to you?
Even Sup Forums thought the movie was good. You should have seen the threads when it first released.

I remember people saying it was a good movie.

People only shit on the new manga, which is in fact terrible.

It would honestly be okay if it had a good artist.

Well the first chapters are just the movie again, but don't forget that the prologue is fanfic tier buffoonery.

Well hello there budget

in the meantime DragonBall get a fanartist, who mimics toriyama's artstyle

I think the word you're looking for is "almost". Momo and Kin were almost as good as Madara, and when they fused they were almost as good as Kaguya.

heh

what?

Sauce x Loli wataru doujins when?

This was the best thing to come out of this franchise by a longshot in years.

This girl is now the one hanging out with Sauce. And since she is a female in the Naruto franchise it most likely means that she wants his dick.

I need more Sarada

Enjoy Naruto 2.0. instead

dem delicious armpitpussy