Trudeau sparks outrage with plan to ‘reintegrate’ ISIS terrorists into Canada

lifesitenews.com/news/trudeau-sparks-outrage-with-plan-to-reintegrate-isis-terrorists-into-canada

>The government revealed in late 2015 that some 180 individuals “with a nexus to Canada” had joined Islamic terrorist groups overseas, and an additional 60 had come back to Canada, according to a report by CBC’s Evan Dyer.

>Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale confirmed in the House 60 ISIS terrorists were back in Canada and “under very careful investigation.”

>“We recognize that the return of even one individual may have serious national security implications,” Trudeau told Scheer, reading from a statement.

We seriously need to talk about what the US is going to do with Canada.
I'm not even joking though.

Sweden and Britain doing the same thing.

Interesting that these places will put you in prison for sending an impolite tweet, but literally joining a terrorist organization is fine.

Lol who cares, you guys let probably hundreds of wild hoodrat niggers out from prison every single day.

Honestly as a Canadian I know this is a good idea for him. He knows that the electorate that will potentially vote for him will like this.

We have been debating this in Sweden since the leftists promoted the idea of keeping the terrorists on swedish soil and we finally have a majority against it. I think ~10% wanted to house the terrorists here, but those 10% are the typical leftist mob.
BUT the main problem remains, the actual immigrants.

>Manditory "Son of Fidel" post.

If they blow up toronto maybe people will start to understand?
who am I kidding though

Are these people even Canadian? like what the fuck throw them in jail or deport, what the fucking fuck.

Didnt he give $10 million to a terrorist?

Welcome back. Sorry we made u try to kill us and fail. Totaly on us. Poutain?

You have to get rid of all women in your government.

That's not how the liberal brain works when it comes to this.
Liberals believes that if you provide them with housing and welfare, they will automatically ditch their ideas and normalize (integrate).

Yeah.. that won't happen until the entire political climate changes.

Yes... actually he has given ~50 million to five different terrorists and counting....

Maybe he is on to something, bribe them not to bomb us? Pay them and let them use canuckistan as a staging ground for attack on US?

I dunno, but Its a miracle the attacks so far have been such failures.

Canucks have been selling US Uranium to Russia, China, and the Norks.
But not from the U1 deal.
Canada is the biggest threat to the USA now.
That NDP is communist as hell.

This is your cue LEAFS. Get him out of office. He is destroying you

And prevented the money going from the granader to the victims
SAD!

>if i kill my enemy they win
Holy shit the US should just nuke us

Invade. Shit, just pass a law saying that any American can start a militia and whatever land they take over, they own, and have to pay taxes on it, simple. Whites will go in and clean house with lots of new land and the federal government won't have to pay shit and actually make a profit. Just let it be the wild west for awhile until areas apply for statehood, then the feds can go in and clean up if the people in the new area decide to get statehood, either way, it's a win/win.

That and with some luck, whites will have homeland earned in blood.

Retarded 18 year old suburban white girls would vote for him even if he went 14/88 because he's xoxo so hawt and dreamy.

Nah. too nice of timber.
The US may have to beat the shit out of you someday, if you dont fix your own shit.
We have 300+ million more people.
Fucking Wyoming has more armed operators than the entire canuck army.

Prime Minister Zoolander

No laws needed.
militias are white men protecting white men.

This makes me sick to my fucking stomach, how come canadians who killed no one have to suffer the humiliation of having our government turn our enemies who trained killers into millionaires with our tax money right in front of our eyes, i can not believe it, and here in alberta, where the economy was suffering and so many people out of the job who worked and paid taxes their whole lives for this system only to suffer and be emasculated by our own fucking government. Trudeau should hang in the street like the fucking traitor he is.

just fucking annex us already. I can't handle this shit anymore

Trudeau will just give up before your army even sets foot here.

Well, he is a fucking retard.

were gonna need a bigger wall

The Communist Chinese subverted Canada ten years ago.
Now all the "First Nations" facebook pages show Chinese or Kazar bitches, and all of Canada is like:
"oh what a beautiful indigenous woman".
Now Canada is trying to get the US nuked with it's own Uranium.
WTF Canada? Now Chinese are Indigenous?

My prime minister is a cuck.

Lel Canada you are the king of the cucks
Justin Trudeau does not fit in with the muh women in government reeee
But he needs to be removed

Maybe we should do like we did the bison with Canadians?

How nice of Canada to rehabilitate CIA agents.

Bingo, and not just that, but men that fought together. I have no problem leaving it a US territory, I say leave it up to then for statehood, just like how we do it now, or did it in the past when we would get more land.

How do we get this started?

Plz annex us. I want your free speech and gun rights.

poutine = food
putain = whore

He is such a faggot. So glad we dont have him as our PM.

WHAT THE FUCK CANANDA? Are you all pedo loving ISIS supporting cucks? If not, get this pretty boy pedo bitch out of ya government.

I never understood how Canada became part of the commonwealth. Why isn't it American? Wtf

Just make sure you save room for the Haitians. K Thx. ~ USA.

I don't know what's going on with my country anymore.

Canadians don't do outrage. They roll over and take it up the ass

is there a sauce for this or is it another Sup Forums meme?

Why would a PM give a terrorist millions of dollars, I don't get it.

Is this real or is this just Sup Forums fanfiction like the bestiality thing?

The bison? What's that?

Do you leafs want a war?

>She seems like any other young Western woman, wearing tight clothing and make-up and displaying a number of tattoos on her arms and neck.
disgusting.

Actually, the US did really consider invading Canada. We were in talks with them before the civil war to join together and be apart of the US, that fell apart so we considered invading, then the fucking civil war happened. Nigs ruin everything, always.

more justin meme pls

canadians really can fuck dogs tho

Dont you have a rally and/or cake sale to be at?

True. Militias are white men protecting white families on North America.

Canadians are going to have to send out the S.O.S.
But it's coming soon, they are realizing whats happening.
And Americans are getting pissed.

>literally defending Trudeau for letting terrorist into your country
I should be the one posting a fucking mutt meme right now.

Do what tou want to the niggers and indians but let us whites live (other than the cucks and degenerates)

Jesus christ what the fuck

At least CSIS finally has something to do.

They're like wild animals anyhow.

Take up sanctuary in a big lib city. They love hiding Mexicans out, I'd rather have illegal leaf immigration than spics. When the normal, not commie leafs make it across, we will form up and drive the scum pedophile lefties like Trudeau, along with his pet shitskins, into the sea.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy. That is the golden rule.

How is that comparable? We'll put those niggers right back in jail in a month.
Your country wants to put a terrorist in an apartment.

Canada has the woods buffalo.
Damn there huge too.

Lel agreed

We're gonna need another wall...

Ottawa here. When the US Marines show up to help Justin pack his bags, I'll fall to my knees and thank Almighty God.

Why invade our 51st state? Tell them what they did wrong and they'll say "sorry"
what is this Canadian Bacon? Canada have enmassed 90% of population near American border in preparation for invasion....

Acknowledging terrorists are inside your country but you plan to integrate them.

Average white person expresses concerns on immigration procedure and they're called a nazi

Impossible.

Imagine California. Imagine seeing hordes of niggers and spics flooding into your glorious white conservative state. Imagine seeing homosexuals and jews take over your cities and form private communities while campaigning to bring more spics and niggers into your neighborhood. Imagine your politicians bringing in more and more hordes while the good people flee the increasing hellhole. Imagine a portion of your population openly hating the state and voting to destroy it. Imagine one day these combined forces now make up the majority of your state and you are the past the point of no return. Imagine they have passed insane laws to jail anybody who speaks out against what has happened. You are now a permanent minority in your once great state of California and you know it is never coming back.

Welcome to Canada. Those spics and niggers were really poos and chinks. Those homosexuals and jews came from New York and California. Those traitors reside in Quebec. The politicians who voted to destroy you came from both major political parties. Those insane laws have been on the books for years.

WE WUZ MONGOLZ

i am now only wondering how long the US will let this joke continue... they're really dragging it out

>Poorly developed penis sheath and tuft
>Think pointy beard
How can they even compete?

Àaaaaahhhhhrrgj. Taking all these imigrants does nothing! The country they came from is still fucked and producing 5 millon more people every year. It will never end. Gotta educate the people there and remove corrupted governments

We are their only hope, NO ONE will save them except themselves by unfucking their country. No country will save them if we throw a fit about them letting terrorist in, all we need to do is act like a kike, talk about my 3000 million on 9/11 and they'll back the fuck away. I may get drunk over the weekend and watch Canadian Bacon it's a pretty good movie from what I remember. John Candy's last movie I think as well.

>posting pictures of literal genocide

You're a monster.

No, tucker Carlson took Canada to task for it, it is real unfortunately.
Trudeau is king of cucks and he wants all you strong Canadian white men to get cucked by shitskins too! Rise up!

Kek

Sounds pretty good do it asap im begging you americans

Pic is beautiful. When can we start this? I want off this Meme of a country...

>Whatcha doin Justin
>Oh you know... just high treason is all

>Wanting Canada wiped for history so bad no one remembers
>that'sthejoke.jpg

Save them?
Trudeu knows about Uranium1 and another Uranium deal.
He is helping the chinks try to nuke the US.
The point is to save our own country.
Canada needs curbed.

Made me sad and nervous....

Fuck them, they don't deserve to stay around. I'm tired of these faggots bringing this kind of shit to our door step. They need American values and American bullets put in them.

Also, it's a movie, Google it, Canadian Bacon staring John Candy.

>if you let your enemies in, you win

I'll be there trust me, I'm armed to the teeth former 11B.

Do you think countries will reintegrate volunteers who fight in the future race wars? Something tells me no.

MARTYRED.com

We'll just have to start killing "Canadian citizens" via drone strikes and blame it on work accidents.

if you punish the terrorists, they win

Good job user you will be doing the world a favor

No BS if I was POTUS Id have viewed this as a declaration of war.

pic related has been going to court for over a year

buttttttt... people who beheaded civilians are A-Ok for rehabilitation

these people deserve their trucks of peace

>bribe them not to bomb us?
Offering single lamb to a pack of wolves isn't the most effective deterrent.

That's basically one of the main reasons he won in 2015. He was able to market himself as young, fresh, and cool. Compared to boring old Harper who was getting crucified by the media just because he is Conservative.

I don't think that will be much of a factor in the next election though. 2015 was basically the last time that leftism was still seen as cool among young people, basically everyone has turned off him now because of SJWism and "If you kill your enemies, they win"

Okay, now I'm officially embarrassed. Uncle.

>worrying about a meme party that has never even once been elected to anything

Okkid.jpg

Literally the only watchable film Michael Moore ever made.

We need a wall to the north, and a night's watch