Flip Flappers

[HorribleSubs] Flip Flappers - 09 [720p].mkv

Shit OP image.

Board ex Machina.

Shaolin shodown!

This moment was a little gem.

Almost nothing really fun happened besides the twins, this was basically just a huge buildup to next episodes. I think this one was the weakest.

Yayaka's was sent by KKK to monitor Cocona. Cocona got planted with a tracker and Yayaka felt her arm in ep 2.

Poor Yayaka.

so the fragment was a tracker?

9 episodes in, still making no sense.

Yuyu continues to be the baddest bitch in town. Also I'm ready for shit to hit the fan

Reminder that Yayaka is best girl.

Yayaka better live.

And get henshin powers.

>Yayaka: I got the Coconabowl years ago! Papika a shit!

Yeah I'm actually mad at how unceremoniously that was brought back. Does FliFla have some sort of warehouse of hoverboards?

I honestly kind of suspected that after episode 3.

Yayacucked

Yayaka's flower. What's its language?

>gets hit by a rocket
>is okay just a little charred

Is this fucking Bugs Bunny

Looks like Yayaka damaged something oh hers.

Is that supposed to be Uexküll interrupting the preview?

>Bu-chan gets trashed again

Best robot

Yeah, him and Bu-chan

Jesus Christ Yayaka, calm down.

>when she sees your dick

Wow what an exciting wonderful imaginative treat for the eyes this Pure Illusion was

>when she sees the cockona

That has been the major speculation since episode 2/3 based on the clear hints given it was the most plausible explanation for why cocona woke up in her bed after the robots.

That too, I wish I thought of that.

Flip Flappers still yet to have a bad episode.

it's a joke about how Studio Pablo is gone now

I can't wait for everyone to complain about this episode not being as good as the last because it was a fucking plot episode.

No shit it's not as self-contained and neatly tied up as the others, it's meant to be a sequence in a string of episodes. God.

>What a desolate place.
It's intentional.

Spoilering speculah since it's this soon after the episode dropped.

So the whole conflict with Papika, setting it up as an actual rift in their relationsip, seems to have just been an excuse to give Yayaka a chance to defect to Flip Flap with some kind of drama to carry it. Kind of a relief.

Cocona has acted uncharacteristically realistically for an anime character. She knows what's going on, and reacts intelligently (e.g. let's talk to senpai to make sure she's ok after what we may have done to her psyche, what exactly is pure illusion etc. Intelligent common sense things that most anime characters NEVER fucking do. It's almost like the writers have empathy for how people really are.) I think, after the end of 9, she understands that the thing with Mimi isn't Papika's fault, and is actually some outside force or illness affecting her. From now on, the thing with Mimi is going to be about Cocona trying to help Papika overcome whatever it is.

And Yayaka, the amai motherfucker that she is, will want to help and won't take no for an answer.

Studio Pablo worked on this episode.

Studio pablo did the backgrounds this week.

Holy shit this episode actually has a jealous Cocona.

The feels of this scene

This pretty much. Of course there's going to be some hanging lines at the end of some episodes and yet people moan and whine when issues arising in the same episode aren't instantly cleared out.

Also, anyone else wish Pops had been there to snatch the amorphous back at the end?

Yeah I think the fact that Papika is saying Mimi is going to drive her and cocona towards unraveling the mystery somehow. I just don't know how cocona will make the connection between Mimi and pure illusion. Perhaps her dream will last longer and she will say Mimi in it and then connect the dots and confront Salt.

That was a bit too much

Good episode.

I'm a self-contained-episode-fag, and I fucking loved this one. The ending wasn't overly melodramatic, and Cocona didn't seem to really be dwelling on tiresome jealousy and shit like I was worried about.

I'm also super stoked that Yayaka is with the Flappers now

This city seemingly only has one train, at least inside the city. Outside there’s one with a different number.

Yayaka symbolically sunk the YayaCoco ship

Do you want Yayaka to sit on your face user?

Because I want Yayaka to sit on my face now

People looking for something to moan or shitpost about will choose anything. When the plot wasn't in focus the complaint was no story now the plot is in focus the complaint will be where's uh episodic fun.

Guys, guys, is Hidaka really a doctor? What if he can't come up with anything better than stuffing Yayaka's brain inside of a robot?

He can rebuild her. Faster, better, stronger.

Some more here too

AOTS confirmed!

Fuck this episode

>cocona cares for papi
>now cares for yayaka
>it was a scam all along
>oh no it wasn't, true feelings now
>papi cares about her coco
>papi cares about mimi now
>the realtionship wasn't real anyway

Poor Cocona

I love Cocona's hair.

Might as well, Bu-chan needs a girlfriend.

Are those impatiens?

>Impatiens are symbolic of motherly love. In the medieval Mary gardens devoted to the Virgin Mary, impatiens were viewed as "Our Lady's earrings." Impatiens flowers come in many different colors from reds to blues to near blacks and browns. The individual colors have not been given separate meanings.

I may be wrong about what flower those are. Impatiens don't seem to have a yellow center.

That's bit too cruel for her. And him.

She is the second robot talking to Buu-chan at the episode preview.

Unless the human form of Bu-chan is Pops. In which case... Yeah I'd ship them.

>The ending wasn't overly melodramatic
How could it possibly have been more dramatic?

Guys, am I getting stupid or...

Good. She deserves to lose after this BS.

>Cockona

cut healed when she went flip flapping

new injury from taking missiles with yayaka as human shield

more importantly will we ever see him without his glasses?

damn, this is hard to fix in BD

Dramatic=/=Melodramatic
Melodramatic=/=Drama I don't like

Despite the way Sup Forums uses the term.

If Papika was still ruminating on "Oh no are Papika's feelings real?" and nothing at all changed or got resolved.

I might still be sore from NGE and the clones it spawned where the protagonist is a boring little shit who's never wrong or mistaken, never changes for anyone else's sake, and rejects every chance of simple resolution to instead go through more EMOTIONS.

Poor Yayaka
Life with a single purpose

It all makes sense now.

Probably not. Although I think he's very handsome when he shows his eyes.

Err, sorry, if Cocona were the one ruminating. Papika doesn't ruminate, she just gets that glazed-over, faraway look in her eyes.

He looks like an expert.

Stop it!

>it's a "Yayaka gets cucked" episode
I love Cocopaps but Yayaka doesn't deserve this. ;_;

Can it be Thursday again tomorrow?

CALM DOWN

Looks like a pretty big deathflag to me. She is going to sacrifice herself so the two can be happy.

The most important question is:

Is Mimi hotter than Cocona?

I want it to be Thursday for the rest of my life.

What the hell is Toto wearing?

We finally learned what she puts in it.

>Your job is to spy on this girl.
>What if I want to hold hands and blush with her?
>Is it part of the job?
>Not really?
>Then learn to love watching her get a girlfriend who isn't you.
If only she was better at her job.

PAPIKA A FUCKING SHIT

Looped version.

I think Yayaka will be happy no matter what, as long as she can be by Cocona's side. I mean, she seemed somewhat satisfied at the beginning of 8 that Cocona was starting to "look a little better." I think she understands that Papika was having a good influence on her and fully supports it, it's just the idea that Cocona was going to leave her that bothered her.

I thin Yayaka's feelings for Cocona are more motherly than anything else.

He had a close encounter with Spider-Man.

Puff

>tfw you can see the moment her heart breaks in two
She deserves it though.

>Yayaka has the largest bust of all the FlipFlaps
That's silly though, she's just a middle-school girl.

What a bitch

It's a net to hold a bandage on your head.