Is he a good person or a bad one?

Is he a good person or a bad one?

Neither. only an autist deals in absolutes

This. I'd probably like the guy myself if that'a what you're asking

He saved the entire world, killed a tyrant, liberated Japan, and brought about world peace.

The man is more than a good person. He's a god damn paragon of humanity who ought to have monuments erected in his honor in every country.

He's a kid, his brain isn't totally developed yet.

He's an edgy chuuni.

He is us when given the power of gay ass. He would have lived normally if he didn't get it.

THE DARK FLAME MASTER COMMANDS YOU!

Good, Bad, he's the man with the Geass.

Is lelouch still a virgin like us?

Power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely
You too can be Lelouch given a Geass if not far worse and tyrannical

Yes

Lelouch died a virgin the world saw as worse than Hitler

No I won't, I have very low ambitions.

I'm not a chuuni though

Hitler didn't exist in Geass world though

Europe has been under French hegemony for the past 200 years

Makes me wanna go to some third world country and start a revolution to topple the country's dictator just for fun. Dying doing that seems a lot more fun that posting on here while working on my backlog.

Maybe Hitler appears in R3

Syria is calling

Here's the kicker: those dictators are put into power by stronger countries and get dethroned when they are inconvenient. You'd be killed and offed fast

He plunged the world into chaos and sacrificed the lives of thousands because of a revenge fantasy and also to protect his little sister.

So not flat out evil but also wouldn't have any qualms about throwing you under the bus if it meant getting at daddy or keeping his sister safe. The ending was less about him saving the world and more about him doing the bare minimum of good that he should do after all the terror that he brought, essentially bringing everything back to 0.

This.

Lelouch is a power fantasy to millions of chuunis out there. Intelligent, handsome, nihilistic, wicked sense of humour, etc.

He is the MC so he must be good

I'm too self aware to wear a cape to work, though.

He's a bad person which fits since it's a bad show.

I honestly can't conclusively say. His goals were noble but he stained his hands with so much blood to get there. I do think they were mostly necessary though, Suzaku wouldn't have got anywhere without directly challenging Britannia like Lelouch did.

He was a bad person who had good goals.

Hard to argue he is even a person. What we saw in the show was a hate-driven machine of flesh and bone that thought of nothing other than revenge. He was the British Terminator in anime form. The filler episodes, far from emphasizing his humanity, only illustrate what a robot he is.

He's a good person trying to convince himself he's bad and who fucked up a lot, and boy were those doozies of fuck-ups.