The white male simply cannot compete in this modern age. Electing Trump was the final hurrah of whitebois...

The white male simply cannot compete in this modern age. Electing Trump was the final hurrah of whitebois, a superior black male had become president and whitebois were angered and pissed. They only managed to delay their genocide for 4-8 years. The black man was always destined to conquer the wombs of their women. This is not fiction, it is fact. The real redpill.

KEK SAGE
> but have fun your 13% and the mexicoons going 40 to 50% soon
> mexicoons are going to swipe you off the earth

OP is a faggot
Sage

in all seriousness, how the FUCK can we compete???

lol black dicks are balloon animals. can never stay inflated. what a joke. sage.

OP just taking a break from his full time job of impregnating white women (that he actually hates because they devils) to post these lovely threads.

>>I hate white people but I can't get enough of dat white pussy

Cognitive Dissonance 101

SHITTED.COM

nobody desires a woman with a roastie hallway sized cunt large enough to fit monkey dick inside.

Also, your unwanted spawn is aborted (harvested) at Planned Parenthood to be sold on the black market..

Sleep tight.

Implying OP isn't some white cuckboy who assumes all the other white guys are packing the same 2 incher as he is

KYS OP. No way am I letting some nigger make my pussy into a garage. It’s sad to be a nigger these days. Only thing to have to be proud of is your dick and most women aren’t into black guys. Kek

OP is a huge faggot, can't wait until this shit gets pruned.

>Muh Bigg Bleg Diggs :DDDDDDDDD
Meme.
Most women who fall for it were trash beforehand.

yes ! us Mexicans are truly vicious when it comes to the nog!

boipussy don't count

Europeans are generally second largest, on average bigger than Arabs. The chinese and indians don't really compete.

Richard Burton took measurements and wrote it all down in his journals. Fucking legend

This thread was next to a thread about Obombo's daughter getting bleached.
Lel

I slaughtered niggers in Somalia. Dozens of them.

t. Gunship crewman (tour over)

>intelligence
>big cock
pick one

U MAD WITE BOI?

What kind of gunship friendino? Tell me some stories!

inb4 pruned again

MODS
>how can X compete

AYO HOL UP

Hahahahaha holy shit who the fuck drew this illustration? That top pic is destroying her uterus and would kill the woman due to internal bleeding, haha holy shit stupid fucking niggers
This is coming from the same dumb niggers that think you "drain cum" out of balls even though the fluid is made in the prostrate and vesicles

>MUH DECK

Come on thats larp at this point. medic here, thats not even an accurate schema of vaginas. Plus some niggers cock can be bigger but not 15 inches like that. As a white person mine is not 3 inches like here but more 7.
gl with that, because its not with your 70IQ that you will "conquer the womb" of all womens

even the only point you are playing all the time, you are not even capable of using it correctly. I seriously hope for you that its bait.

>Is proud to be black.
>Wants mulatto children.
Nigger logic, it's almost as if you are insecure about the quality of your own race. Probably bait thread, so also saged.

>As a white person

>Moroccan flag

yfw

Problem is, then the black baby comes out as retard. Proof? Look at Chicago.

Anyone have the “the black man is the ideal man, first let’s start with his penis” copypasta? Can’t seem to find it and it’s literally guaranteed replies and salt seeing as how insecure all the redditors on this bitch ass site are.

Nice. That must of felt good.

BBC just another LIE by the degenerate JEWS

Boys don’t have pussies weirdo. A mutilated penis is not a vagina.

Nice colors on that chart you made.

>beautiful black baby
Except it's a fucking mongrel you'll end raising on your on

"boipussy" is shitty slang for a faggy little trap's asshole

A boipussy is an anus, idiot

Except niggers are as smart as apes.

>we wuz conquerors
>got enslaved by whiteys and arabs

ooga booga gorilla dick nigguh

This kills the nigger.

>a superior black male had become president

Why do niggers always forget that obama is half white?

sage

Reminder that niggers aren't as strong as white bois

Every day I remember Planned Parenthood kills about 300,000+ black children every year and I smile. Based libs, they convince black people to vote for them and then genocide their kids. It's masterful really. Every time I see a black democrat I giggle because his race is being harvested by the people he voted for.

Staying positive is easy when you look at the bright side.

If your dick doesnt reach your belly button you might as well an hero now and save yourself the long haul of suffering.

Cant wait untill some AI tells us to kill all niggers.

>dick reaches bellybutton
>it's completely average
wow that was easy
I feel bad for all the blackies with 1.5 inch gorrilla dicks.

>tfw dick just barely reaches belly button

Mine goes above my belly button, what do I do now?