Get a little drizzle on them

>get a little drizzle on them
>catch a cold right away
>lay in bed for days with a fever like they're on their deathbed
is jap's constitution really this weak?

Japenese women's genome lack a housekeeping gene which syntheses the semi-essential amino acid called spermidine. Therefore, they require regular intake for proper growth and for good health (Autist et.al, 2014)

Japanese colds are deadlier than the rest.
You should also be wary of the highly territorial predatory truck if you ever plan on visiting Nipland.

>visiting Nipland
Not while they have those hornets flying around.

>He thinks japanese cold are easily curable
There have been many previous names of the japanese cold like the spanish influenza, black death

inbred islanders

One time I went out into the Japanese rain without an umbrella and caught a cold and died

Then you asked a girl on a date, and a few minutes after she accepted a truck ran over you, which made everybody feels bad because nobody thought you could die even if you were killed?

This one time I got caught in the rain and actually did come down with a cold in a few hours. Probably just a coincidence, but it was just like my chinese cartoons.

They got nuked twice and had another nuclear meltdown, all their rain is acid rain.

What's wrong with both?
Why not have all the colors separate, some colors mixed, and then all the colors mixed?
It's not like there's only a set amount of paint

Also, I'm pretty sure instead of mixing all those colors together, he tried, failed to get the right color to support his argument, and just added some brown to top it off
Because there's more paint in the second pic than in the right and you can tell he didn't mix that brown

Have you ever mixed paint before

It's pretty much the first hit in google images if you search for "mixing brown color".

What is this? Gundam IBO?
Google/other stuff isn't telling me.

I went to Japan last year. One random day it rained a lot and got drenched very quickly. I ran to my department and took a hot shower. Just like my Japanese animes, I got saved from the incoming cold.
The next day I bought an umbrella and walked under the rain feeling just like an animu schoolgirl

Gosick?

>Gundam IBO?

Yes.

Yeah, that's it. Thank you.

No, but they do look similar. Both are blonds with a hime cut.

>is jap's constitution really this weak?
Yes. I live in Japan, and when I asked my coworkers they told me on average they get colds once or twice a month.

No they're not, Japs are just made of paper machete and glass.

Suzumebachi aren't a big deal, just come in the winter.

>paper machete

It's 2am here, give me a break.