Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hope we can deport 4 millions spics by 2020 So Trump wins the popular vote

>deport

HOW WILL BLUMPF EVER RECOVER

>won
You sure about that?

And about 3 million illegals have been deported so far. Guess that makes us square.

Unprovable, as California will not allow anyone to look at voting records.

Yeah, she won the irrelevant vote, have a golf clap and congrats.

Mitt romney is my president

must hurt to get that result and still managed to lose by the 80 votes that actually mattered.
It's a wonder she's not a mental and physical wreck.

more importantly
IT WAS HER FUCKING TURN!

Trump cut in line the chauvinist misogynistic manpig he is

California alone also found voter fraud in favor of hillary in 11 counties alone (in just california) you should hear about the claims that poll employees were making about how spicks and sand niggers were being bussed all over michigan and across state lines and didnt have to have ID to vote, revote, and re-revote. SAGE. lmao. bitch even wrote up a fake dossier using tax payers money LMAAOOO

REEEEEEEEEE

we all know there are 5m illegals here easily.

Kek

would love to see this pampered little shit in a real mexican school, would last about five minutes before a hermano cut that grin off his face

MORE THAN THAT and they can all vote in states that dont have voter id because obama got that eliminated. its how he won the 2nd term. there were more votes in counties than there were residents. like WAY MORE like 20k MORE and this was across the board in each not total.

oh cool. your memeflag looks a bit like a deaths head with the right background

>Fuck that
Let's just line them up against trump's wall and be done with it.

Muh Russia

Nice flag shill

Can't the king just take out the queen?

No one cares about the dead person and illegal immigrant vote.

Yes OP, she won. This is all actually just a dream and Hillary is in fact the President of the United States and has been since January, so there's no need to stress yourself out.

no

Yeah, sweetie, we're not a democracy, so the popular vote means nothing, you stupid nigger.

The the Bishop gets him

it's one of the secret flag/theme combos

DELETE THIS

Voting is for cuckold niggers. Your magic has no effect on me.

And here is the supreme irony:

This ""Hillary supporter"" cannot read, write or speak properly in English. Countless thousands of your tax dollars that ought to go towards paving roads, protecting citizens, YOUR healthcare and YOUR children's education is going towards him and his sixteen family members instead.

He cannot do math, science or language arts at the level of his paler, LEGAL peers. You will be forced to move farther away from work and commute longer to live away from the teeming hordes of his kind. Or, you could opt to send your kids to hideously expensive private school, or redpill them early by sending them to the shitty public school next to him.

Because of this person's lack of education, and lack of respect for said taxpayer-funded education, he will never be a contributing, working member of society. He will, instead, be a net loss to society. Whoppie.

His home country is a cesspool of nepotism, cronyism, despotism and filth. This is indicative of his """"culture"""" and you should expect, like a cancerous cell, anywhere he goes, to become similarly dysfunctional.

If he doesn't get shot by a rival gang member, he will doubtless perish in his mid-fifties from diabetes related complications. Such vibrant cultural enrichment. Only produced and promoted by democraps.

Hillary supporters, YES!

Go back to mexico

Somehow the redneck trailer park states are more important.

Those trailer parks saved the country. I am in their debt.

>Trumptards still can't handle the truth
It must suck to be so unpopular, sweetie

Holy shit im retarded

5 million illegals voted
Trump won the popular vote

>Those trailer parks saved the country. I am in their debt.

drumpf aint that bad. Hillary was the more educated vote tho. Those who are higher educated tend to go to school in the cities, thus most intelligent voters were city people.

Daily Reminder.

>3 million illegal votes

still not president, shes in costco between the TP hocking a book of excuses.

Throw the niggers into the mix and the city IQ isn't so high anymore.

*decides your election for you*
psh nothing personnel kid

SAGE
A
G
E

muh 3 gorillion

I'd like to see a "where are they now" with these people. I'll bet at least half aren't who they're pretending to be and the other half are criminals*.

*PROTIP: If they're here illegally, they're criminals.

I will happily self-deport if you give me a White Ethno state to go to.

The President isn't popularly elected. Senate representation is 2 men per state, regardless of population. Must this be changed as well?

>thinking the popular vote is relevant to American politics in any way

Higher educated, more liberal white people are usually oblivious to what's going on outside of their bubbles/enclaves and thus need the trailer trash to knock some sense into them once in a while. That's why the electoral college is so important. The group with the most worthless life advice to offer is upper middle class, first world white people; the most sheltered people in existence.

>The Left solely employs inductive reasoning
>Use inductive reasoning to induce that since there was nothing stopping illegals from voting in certain places they must have
>"THAT'S JUST FAULTY INDUCTIVE REASONING user!!!!!"

Women votes should not count

senate used to represent the legislature too

no longer the case

paint is too expensive anyway.

>Hope we can deport 4 millions spics by 2020 So Trump wins the popular vote
Declare illegal immigration a federal emergency that threatens the stability of the nation.

Any business that knowingly hires or houses illegal immigrants upon conviction loses their business license and the business owner is subject to fines and imprisonment. DoJ is ordered to prosecute all such cases.

Illegal immigrants cannot gain any sort of federal assistance.

Any state that by its actions or declaration is a sanctuary loses federal funding retroactively from the moment it became a sanctuary.

Allow citizens to report illegal immigrants where they find them. (False reports will lead to imprisonment and fines of those guilty of such acts)

Ignore all federal court rulings that contradict those executive orders.

If illegal immigrants don't have jobs or housing or support, they'll leave. Or else.

you make me ashamed to be a leaf almost as much as Trudeau.

didn't he get deported?

Remember to sage all shareblue/leftypol/shill slide threads

He won

King can just swap with castle using the castling rule and win

And she s still a loser......

yes, you are

I like all of these, but I would add one more:

Repeal/revoke birthright citizenship.

So can someone explain this to me?

>Repeal/revoke birthright citizenship.
If both parents were illegal immigrants, absolutely.

Captain Kangaroo is neither a Captain or Kangaroo! What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Like the popular vote...absolutely nothing.

no you cant.

>not fair I have more pieces left on the chess board when you checkmated me! I should have won!

1.1 million illegals and 1.9 million California and New York City retards.

Not impressed.

The area in red has more population than every single state in blue in comparison to each other. Thank the founding fathers that brainwashed concentrations of people can't decide every national election on their own because otherwise we'd already have been a communist hellhole and on our way back to capitalism with hundreds of millions more on the death tally of communism.

God I hate that little fucking brat's face...

and that finger... yeah, great parenting...

For me, this is just another argument for state's rights. If California wants to do something unorthodox, go right on ahead, as long as it doesn't affect me in my state. What they're doing with immigration is bullshit because it does end up affecting me. If they want to tax the shit out of all their citizens to pay for whatever they can think of, then go on and do it.

i wonder sometimes... were democrats TRYING to lose? some of the stunts they pulled (like OP pic related) just seem like they really were trying to lose votes, not gain.

Californians are literally not people so their votes don't count.

>Electoral College
>You didn't take civics 101

She won the popular vote in 2008 too.

Imagine, losing to a nigger then again to a real estate agent. Hillary must go through a mental crisis every morning.

Dead votes don't count, AND it is illegal AND you all (libtards) have gone mental since you ALL got caught red handed, multiple time, on video, doing that illegal thing.

So subtract all the dead votes, and surprise surprise, she lost electoral and popular.

It is pure desperation at this point to even still be using that LIE.

States' rights > urban desires.

Fuck you puto

Trump is trying to get LA nuked so this wont happen again.

She's also a child trafficking Satanist. So pick your poison. Dumb bitch.

To bad we live in a constitutional republic and not a pure democracy lol

Cannot castle after rook or king has moved from original spot, or they must have 2 empty slots horizontally between them. iirc it has been years since i played

This isn’t the current coloring of commiefuckia. More red. I would know, I live in this mess

>won

+++

This meme will probably die after 2020. Get your enjoyment out of it while you can, people.

Actually she lost by 74 votes

Did I mention my ass?

The King already won, you fucking morons.