Albert Einstein, one of the smartest men in history was a jew

Albert Einstein, one of the smartest men in history was a jew.

Can you name one (((aryan))) scientist or mathematician?

POL BTFO HITLER BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xG3bFzqCOmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#In_Indian.2FSanskrit_literature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Indian_and_Iranian_nationalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_languages
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Srinivasa Ramanujan

next slide thread please?

>"fuck, i can't refute his argument"
>SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD SHILL REEEEE

I just don't agree that nords and germans are the master race. That's my point because jews on average have the highest IQs.

I just refuted your argument you fucking idiot. get your social worker to read it to you again nigger

Tom Campbell has came up.with the T.O.E that alluded Einstein. Campbell will dwarf Einstein. youtu.be/xG3bFzqCOmo

Einstein is fraud who was manufactured overnight. They took known information from the archives gave it to him and made him an overnight sensation.

Eluded

Hes an inbred who fucked his first cousin and like all jews was so into incest he married his first cousin.

He stole his shit from another scientist

Josef Mengele

Next

Einstein is an amateur if compared to Gauss or Euler. Even Heisenberg and Planck caused even more impact than him.

Literally a plagiarist. And I'm not gonna give you a source for that look it up yourself faggot.

is it true that an Italian physicist came up with the formula E=MC2(squared)??? Mr. 'Onestone' Khazar Kenite Talmud LARPer here is made into a cult 'hero' by (((them))) .For some good redpilling on this, look up Nikola Teslas writings on his disagreements with 'Onestone' here.

Wernher von Braun

BTFO Shill

SAGE

THIS

He was wrong though
and he admitted it

even Tesla called him out on his theories from the get-go

And like a jew, he stole the work of others and claimed it was his own

Diesel

Yeah Isaac Newton ya fuckin idiot.

LMFAOOO YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

You literally just fucking proved my argument that nords are worthless cucks who only have their feminine blonde hair and blue eye'd looks to show for their superiority yet aren't intellectually superior to the rest of the world.

You asked for aryans. I provided an aryan. Stop being so retarded

Ronald Fisher

invented the field of probability on his own

tfw he literally never invented a single thing because he was too stupid from his inbred genes.

You posted a poo you fuckimg dumbass. How is that an aryan? Kek.

Isaac Newton
Gottfreid Leibniz
Carl F. Gauss

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#In_Indian.2FSanskrit_literature

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan#Indian_and_Iranian_nationalism

Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun
The father of the rocket and space travel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_languages

Stop reaching and answer the question you dumb nigger. Does this look like a fucking aryan to you, you blind piece of shit?

Neils Bohr...Tom Bearden...

Yes.
Modern aryans are indians.

I know this is hard for a negroid to understand, try reading the simplified english version of wikipedia instead:
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan

Its not an inbred jewish child rapist who fucks his family like einstein did, so i would say im fine with it. The poo the poo takes has more integrity than the fucking jew einstein.

he couldn't exhibit his true potential

the lizard people or the globalists. oh I forgot they are the same

WE

>goes from hating on nords to hating on indians
>too retarded to know that aryans were both germanic, persian, and indic
wew

Nicola Tesla.
He wasn't a jew.

all science should be evaluated

he had no real Impact on math.

a and of course saruman is 2 rate magician

Oppenheimer?

all hail gandalf the white

Newton was a fraud propped up by the venetians. Not saying Einstein wasn't a fraud either.

>Can you name one (((aryan))) scientist or mathematician?

Paul Dirac
Clerk Maxwell
Michael Farady
Humphrey Davy
Isaac Newton
Thomas Edison

Do I need to go on?

And yeah... while the rest of the field isn't in any particular order, I put Dirac first because he was truly that awesome.

btfo and enjoy a bit of herbal scattering upon your thread.

>he had no real Impact on math.
not that poster, but I get what your saying he didnt invent anything just like the cousin fucker einstein. Difference is that Einstein invented nothing, just created theories using formulas to prove them, already existing formulas you inbred jew.

What the other guy did, were still studying and figuring out today, unpacking in laymans speak and every breakthrough at understanding it is earth shattering in the mathematics field.

What impact it has is still being derived but it is more valuable technically than anything inbred jew einstein came up with which he didnt invent and many of his calculations wer proven wrong even by hawken who used them in theories.

Dont fuck with math nerds soyim, you will lose everytime since your brain is too fucked up from inbreeding to understand it.

Alfred Nobel, inventor of all conventional bombs

FUCKINGLEL OP

you got told so fucking hard mate, surprised you didn't delete your bag of embarrassing comments

its a jew they always double down, their brains are so fucked from inbreeding they cant even tell when they are lost.

I'll take Stephen Hawking for 100 Alex

Nikola Tesla and Isaac Newton. Greatest physicists that ever lived
Carl Gauss. Greatest mathematician that ever lived
Van Braun. Greatest rocket scientist that ever lived. Built the V2 used by Nazis and later the Apollo rockets that got the US to the moon.

And this list was made on my phone.

>One last thing,
the hatred of Jews does not mean that we think of them as inferior. They are in fact the most dangerous opponent alive. We hate them because they want to destroy us, not for superiority / inferiority reasons.

This nigga retarded

>the hatred of Jews does not mean that we think of them as inferior. They are in fact the most dangerous opponent alive. We hate them because they want to destroy us, not for superiority / inferiority reasons.

this. their disproportionate numbers in positions of influence/propaganda is only the tip of the iceberg. berg. kek.

>Can you name one (((aryan))) scientist

Yeah ... the entire US space program.

these if they have integrated europa and america would has been able to confront china and the world but look now even if jews has attain such power the society is incapable of long term goals we are fucked and the jews will came with us once we fail

That's what happens when you're a goyim living in a Jewish lobbied world. What a shame.

Enrico Fermi - the real architect of the nuclear age.
Fuck off with your (((frizzled))) hair math meme man.

he stole e-mc2
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

werner heisenberg pioneer of qm
bernhard riemann, the guy einstein stole his metric tensor from

bohr was a jew, his mother was.

Max Planck. He'll end up being more important than Einstein, it's just going to take a while. He doesn't get put on magazine covers and talked up in pop culture because he wasn't a fucking kike.

Dr. Werner Von Braun

We have highest IQ faggot kys

Literally who?

>We have highest IQ faggot kys
no you dont inbred. Sorry that facts hurt being an inbred, but nothing good comes of inbreeding which is why even you are a failure in life compared to your own inbred peers.

Shut your FUCKING mouth goyim, you have no idea what you're talking about. You donkey piece of shit.

If I find you I will chop your balls off and feed it to palestinian prisoners, do you hear me mother fucker.

>Shut your FUCKING mouth goyim, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>If I find you I will chop your balls off and feed it to palestinian prisoners, do you hear me mother fucker.
THE SOYIM KNOW!

אתה חושב שזה משחק גויים

>highest iq
>doesn't know that indians are aryans
i think your father cheated on your mother with a gorilla if your first premise is true (its not)