BREAKING LEGAL NEWS: CUCK MADDOX SUES DICK MASTERSON

Gentlemen, a happening has been scheduled for the docket.

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/m32i9
thedickshow.com/
amazon.com/dp/B0010SKTZW/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rockefeller plaza

What did they mean by this?

I am not anybody's personal army, you are not anybody's personal army, but Maddox is a hooknosed cuck and must be destroyed.

Kikes, of course!

jesus christ stop we already know about this

LOL, does everybody know? Does EVERYBODY with an ax to grind against Georgy-Boy Madfucks know????????????????????

Holy Shit, this is old news. Fucking sage

Shut up leaf or you'll be named in the counter-suit too!

So irrelevant internet has been is butt hurt he isn't popular any more and no longer has influence?

Biggest faggot in the universe.

Gonna need a quick run down.

Who are the people?
Why should I care about this?

Did this faggot think he’d gain credibility with this? How the once mighty have fallen, what a Cuck.

Comedian with SJW girlfriend has decided to sue a better, right-wing comedian and several associates for twenty million dollars.

Said comedian-with-SJW-girlfriend is basically suing the right-winger for things that he himself and his girlfriend did.

MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST

CAUSE HE IS A FUCKIN' KEK

Thanks, ++ bro

Holy fuck.
What a little bitch.

>150413435
Archive.org wants a sign-in so I'm using this instead for the pdf version of the summons/complaint: ufile.io/m32i9

Download it for later: ufile.io/m32i9

Or give it to a motivated lunatic, either way.

Wait, I went full retard...

Listen to the podcast episode: thedickshow.com/

tldr

Quick rundown ffs

Armenian Jew George Ouzounian and his mulatto girlfriend have decided to sue rightwinger Hispanic Dax Herrera for "online harassment campaigns" after launching multiple online/offline harassment campaigns against Herrera and associates.

Both men make a living as comedians with podcasts, and go by the aliases Maddox and Dick Masterson, respectively.

Dick Masterson is also the author of a book entitled, "Men are Better than Women": amazon.com/dp/B0010SKTZW/

Jesus christ this shit belongs on /TMZ/
Thanks for the quick rundown.