Storytime - World Trigger Volume #11

New Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=XuRJx3xagLE

Generic synopsis:

>When a gate to another world suddenly opens on Earth, Mikado City is invaded by strange creatures known as "Neighbors," malicious beings impervious to traditional weaponry. In response to their arrival, an organization called the Border Defense Agency has been established to combat the Neighbor menace through special weapons called "Triggers."

Reminder not to post spoilers until the entire volume is done.

So without further ado, let's start.

Vol. 1 Vol. 2 Vol. 3 Vol. 4 Vol. 5 Vol. 6 Vol. 7 Vol. 8 Vol. 9 Vol. 10

Sorry about yesterday, I got unexpectedly busy IRL and honestly couldn't make it home until late at night

Aw shit nigga- where've you been?

The series still on break?

Busy is good lol. Glad your here today

And tomorrow I don't think i'll be able to post the volume at this time, i'll probably only be free at night, I think my schedule should clear after that. For reference I think I'll be home 7 hours from now, whatever time that is where you live.

So if you want I can post it tomorrow or Saturday at normal time.

Yes, it's a short hiatus and it hasn't even been a month, dunno what you're expecting.

Thanks

By the way, World Trigger got 2.3 million sales this year being one of the best selling manga of 2016.

Nah, just asking. I understand the hiatus could take some time, just that I dont want to miss chapters when its out.

And if anyone wonders why it's less than last year it's because it released 4 volumes instead of 5.

I think the only WSJ series that released 5 this year(and made it to the list) are Hero Academia and AssClass

It should be back for 2017, it's a short hiatus.

That fucking portrait

I always miss the even volumes, weird.

You're cursed

Badass

Agreed

genius

This took, like, forever in the anime

Has everyone been saving up for their Golden Osamu?

Nice match

>Pssh, nothing personnel

*tips hat*

And so Azuma learns the importance of killing Osamu first.

very smart from Miwa

Interesting, but makes sense. WT is sci-fi but it's super simple to understand.

I guess Kazama declined for similar reasons

It lacks adaptability if you aren't Jin. Jin combos with it too well.

Bretty gud

I think it's a props for the author.

I've seen a lot of writers, be it books or manga or whatever that sometimes can't really make the setting catch on with the readers.

Be it far in the future or a medieval setting, I think you always need to make it easier for the reader to understand how it works