How do we get Ben Shapiro to be accused of rape?

How do we get Ben Shapiro to be accused of rape?

All he does is virtue signal and go after ANY man who has sexual assualt accusations levied at him. It's an obvious ploy.

idk did he actually rape anyone? that's kinda the Democrats' problem right now.

Get him accused of homo rape. It will be more funny.

Incentuous rape of those khazar milkerz

He's going so hard against them now because he does not want Roy Moore in office. Roy Moore goes against the globalist neo-conservative agenda. This has been the globalists ploy to rid any ant-establishment politicians from their party. They've even sacrificed a few sheep of their own to give off a false illusion.

>REEE CONSERVATIVES VIRTUE SIGNAL TOO

So now it's virtue signalling to actually live up to the standards and beliefs that you claim to uphold?

He's a Jew, and as far as anyone can tell, he's a damn good Jew

ROY MOORE IS A ZIONIST SHILL FAGGOT

Shills everywhere.

It's virtue signaling to blindly believe any rape accusation. The same kind of virtue signaling he exhibited when he went after Corey Lewandowski for "assaulting a woman" when in actuality he merely pushed her away from Trump. Fucking neo-conservatives make me sick

He furthers our agenda more-so than the neo-conservatives. Good luck finding a literal nazi to hold office you slackjawed low iq dumbshit.

>Wanting to be a good person is virtue signaling.

Intelligent people like Ben always go for those "smart" looking faces when they're not blessed with natural looks.

>It's virtue signaling to blindly believe any rape accusation.

It's not blind belief. He clearly explained why he thinks certain allegations are credible or not. He's a lawyer so he knows a thing or two about what makes a case convincing and credible

>our

nice one kike. kys.

Ben Shapiro IS the enemy. Shills literally shill for him. He is the typical right wing Jew who supports agendas and laws that will hurt the white western man and aid Israel, all under the guise of being anti-leftist.

He's a slimy rat who wants nothing to do with the reshaping of the republican party. He did not vote for trump, he doesn't support any of bannon's candidates. What makes you think he is an ally?

He does not care about the browning of america. He does not care about the white working class. He along with the other neo-liberals and neo-conservatives are what has been ruining this country for the past 30 years.

He already falsely accused Trump's campaign of assualting a reporter.

Rape accusations agains this kike would be sweet justice

I know there are a lot of shills out there, but this one likely isn't, or if it is, it's a pretty sad one. I actually used to like Shapiro, but he does punch right way too often to have me convinced he's genuine.

Just hack his sisters email and icloud grab any degenerate content and spread it. He will lose his nerve in a second.

LEAVE BENJI ALONE!

It's called Judeo-Christian traditional values, and it's the bedrock upon which all of western civilization is built, you blood-and-soil neckbeard.

The bedrock upon which western civilization was built upon were western europeans. Look at who the majority of the immigrants to USA vote for. If you think we can just pass on our ideals to our "new americans" you are sadly mistaken. All this "AMERICA IS A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS" talk is merely a ploy to bring in cheap labor.

I wouldn't mind raping his sister, seriously after doing 10 days of nofap I developed a rape fetish.

Fuck off Achmed

i doubt that manlet is even able to manhandle a woman

Western Europeans didn't invent Christianity, bud.

Christianity didn't invent western civilizaiton, bud.

we should get antifa chicks to clam they were drugged and rape by ben
> leftists love drugs
>they were high so who knows if ben raped them or not

You have to follow him into whatever athletic club or bath house that he congregates at with fellow Orthodox Jews. I imagine he gives young boys the same kinds of rectal attacks that Rabbi Rosenberg witnessed.

Low test soy boy detected

The people that wrote the NT were educate greek-speaking scholars. That's not even taking into account all of the Christian canon built up after the NT was written.
D-did you think that Aramaic-speaking peasants from Galilee named Mathew, Mark etc, actually WROTE book length greek manuscripts? Those were just names that were formally slapped on there due to tradition, that's not even debated.

First of all, you know damn well that Greek scholars didn't write the Torah.

Second of all, Mark was the scribe and translator for Peter, because Peter didn't speak Greek