KFI Red pilled me even further. I'm now an avid listener

KFI Red pilled me even further. I'm now an avid listener.
most of californias stations are all liberal crap like NPR. KFI is one of the last bastions of sane talk especially Jon and Ken. Jon and ken drop the red pill daily. Tim conway jr has the best commentary on current events and everything. gary and shannon are based af and Handel on the law points out how idiotic people are when they want to sue without a case. KFI is the best station here in California where they have free speech and can have different political views. Any California bros feel that this is /ourstation/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mrcwl4MGRMc
laweekly.com/news/congresswoman-call-for-firing-of-radio-host-who-called-us-rep-a-whore-8806097
act.reformcalifornia.org/gas-tax-petition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good goy

>Jon and Ken
>drop the redpill
Boomers go home.

Nice try Jerry Brown shill

>muh local conservative talk radio station

Nobody else lives in your shitty region, so we have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

one of the non liberal stations in the los angeles. A lot of people who live here need to wake up in LA.

Avid KFI listener here. I'm with you on that, brother

Ya'll need Brother Stair (Scare).

John and Ken were a lot more anti illegal immigrant before they got cucked by some Mexican boycott a few years back. Ken is gay its a secret.

>Bill Handle
Bill is a real life moron. He went completely liberal insane during the Obama election in 2008. Cucked on guns and said let in all the illegals "his dad was a moron for doing it the legal way. Oh by the way he was a cocain user years ago.

>Bryan Suits (Dark Secret Place)
He is the only reasonable one there. Told me nobody at the station owns a gun so big surprise the never know what they are talking about on that issue.

in a sea of insane people who want to be degenerate listening feels like therapy whenever they call people like that out. like lavar ball being a nig, no one is defending them there. or when the gas tax went up, they pointed out how its just blatant screwing us over. keep listening brother, commie doctrine is everywhere now and this is one of the stations who dont play along with the degenerates.

They were talking so much shit about Trump during the election, the only good thing about KFI is Coast to Coast AM.

that's fine and all it's their opinions. but like sometimes they'll agree with him and sometimes they don't, that's better than just mindlessly following trump.

I sit in traffic 3 hours a day and if it wasn't for KFI, I would have killed some of these niggers on the freeway. I'm always trying to turn my NPR faggot friends onto KFI in hopes they'll see the light and quit stroking Feinstein's and Brown's cucked and crooked cock. It's the Alamo for us straight white people in So Cal.

> listening to radio
Fucking old people

Fucking numale soyboy

I remember when Bill Handle flipped out and got suspended for yelling at another show's hosts after they told his jewish princess daughters out of their studio.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mrcwl4MGRMc

They were parroting lefty talking points, it wasn't just not "mindlessly following trump."

listening to radio is for all ages retard.

Fuck that kike

If you want to hear some crazy leftwing bat shit in LA try KPFK 90.7FM. This station is actually run and programmed by revolutionary communists.

This shit is a step above Fox News tier media but still far away from redpilling

he got a suspension like three weeks ago for calling someone a cheap Democrat whore. laweekly.com/news/congresswoman-call-for-firing-of-radio-host-who-called-us-rep-a-whore-8806097

repeating numbers confirm

It's really not you fossil

Been listening to John and Ken for years and I don't know which one is which.

Hey, we can't browse Sup Forums while we're at work or when we're driving. This is the best we got. If we were broke asses living our grandmother's basement, maybe we wouldn't be listening to talk radio

oh this shit. eclectic music drives me nuts

The last good radio show in So Cal was The Phil Hendrie Show.

There's way more Cali people on Sup Forums than I thought. This gives me hope.

Friendo, I'm of the opinion that we need to make our exit strategy sometime within the next 10 years. With all the new """"affordable housing"""" it may get a bit rough here...

I'm in Long Beach. Someone decided to make their house a section 8 across the street. There's already trash all over their lawn and loud booming hip hop blaring out of the windows all day and night. I'm ready to set a bomb off in this neighborhood.

Socal is a dump I need to get out

Bill Handle never once talked about Octomom and her welfare scam because he runs the Center for Surrogate Parenting. They inject women with multiple eggs all the time.

We just need to band together and take over an area. Even OC is getting cucked. Thought I'd never see the day.

Hell yes.

Jon is the only boomer on the station that is as redpilled as boomers can get.

we hide our power levels here. literally all the nogs here nog too much.

I work in Walnut which is wall to wall Chinamen. It really surprises me how much they love Trump and vote republican. Kinda explains this site too. Maybe they see the logic in it all?

Sorry to hear that. I'm also in the area and it sucks. Have you heard about the new 'density codes' that are being mandated everywhere in socal? We are being forced to build MASSIVE affordable housing, EVERYWHERE to accommodate the influx of illegals. It's INSANE!

>"Gary Dupree that's me"
Too bad Phil became a uber liberal after 2008. He still has a sad little podcast where he rants about Trump a few times a week.

I actually rediscovered this place because Phil was talking about all the Nazis here in 2015.

>I'm in Long Beach.
Are they Cambodians or Blacks?

Jon and Ken are based. I like that they go after local politicians on their non-stances with the degenerate homeless situation. Also the gas tax info is always great to get an update on along with other CA political news.

Reminder also for CA Sup Forums to print and sign/circulate the gas tax repeal petition:
act.reformcalifornia.org/gas-tax-petition.pdf

It breaks my heart watching the most beautiful part of the United States turn into another Detroit. Industry is leaving, the white people are leaving, even entertainment is leaving. It's just going to turn into a fucking post-apocalyptic hellscape. You'd think people would love this area enough to help preserve it, but everyone is bailing. i'm even looking to move North. Maybe even Boise.

Niggers. Like, drinking 40s on the front porch niggers. Not even worthy of being called black.

I actually talked to Art Bell a few times on the 40 meter band.

I'm on it

socal here, love jon and ken

Dude, John and Ken are legit as fuck/ The fucking hate lieberals and call them out every show. If you want to know how fucked mexifornia is just listen to them from 1500-2100 hrs.

It's a GATED COMMUNITY!

That's the exact time of my commute. Listen to them tear apart snowflakes.

>mfw the Doug Danger character became the actual state of journalism

We're like horton's whos: "We're HERE!"

They bring up good points. the jerry brownpocalypse intro is hilarious.

Femanon in SoCal and big fan of Jon and Ken. When I need my daily reminder that this state is going to shit I tune in, but frankly sometimes it's just too depressing. Wyoming is calling out to us in the next five years. Fuck Commiefornia....

Good job user. We all need to do our part. Turn this shit show around!

Mmmhmm.

That's so weird to hear. H was so politically incorrect. If radio was still a thing he ought to be trolling screechy feminists today.

For all you So Cal people in here, I love you guys. We're the underdog in this state and we all need to band together to fight this fucking tyranny. Talk to your friends, co-workers, get them on board. We can't let them keep us down. The hardworking tax payers of this state are still the majority. Uncuck as many motherfuckers as you can.

Lots of calipeeps need to make the situation better not just run. we cant let the degenerates ruin this beautiful state

So cal here

oh and we got fucked over with tax cuts too. we have to pay the price for some dumb liberals.

Yes! Thank you. We can't let Cali go down like this. We owe our lives to this glorious place. NOTHING is going to replace it no matter where we flee to.

Doing our part, but I swear the people in this state are so mind fucked. Muh fee fees and all... we moved to the based high desert to escape the impending liberal nightmare that's taking over and turning OC into skid row...

sorry i mean from 1400-1800 i think.

It's fucking crazy. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone seeing this shit daily.

I used to listen to KFI when Phil Henry was on. Miss that guy as he was Fucking hilarious. Ill probably get back into KFI though OP desu if its really red pilled

Travis Allen looking pretty good for governor next year. We'll need to meme him into office though. The forces of darkness run deep here

I was a medic in the central valley of CA. I could not believe the shit i saw committed by illegals.....

I'm thinking of moving to Bakersfield even to get away from the LA degenerate people. not sure how conservative it is

Yes, but people will think you're an asshole when you say you want a border wall. They need a reality check.

socal fag here checking in. KFI for the win

>mfw My daughter says "Dad, who is Phil Hendrie?" It's Red Shirt day at school and she needs to borrow a tee. I let her wear it to school with the knowledge that her classmates have no idea of the sins of this bald fuck and his on air hooliganisms...

Haha. At least she has a decent enough parent to have owned the shirt in the first place. Other kids probably had a commie red shirt.

We can have a border wall. Or we can have legal only hiring practices and no welfare. I vote for the latter.

both

I could get behind that.

I think getting rid of welfare would make the nogs move and make LA better

Agree with you completely user. Idaho or Washington. I don't think we can turn the demographic tsunami that is coming here. Maybe we can re-colonize someday? I will miss my bungalow by the sea in my historic neighborhood, but I'm not optimistic that I won't be eaten by cannibals if I stay....

Dude, it would be fucking paradise. Taxes would drop, infrastructure would improve. Makes too much sense for them to actually do it.

I think we are too outnumbered. Genetic plague is our only hope.

we need to keep red pilling our pees and such.

peers*

Working on it. Unfortunately most of my peers (no, they really are pees) are "Proud Dogparents" with no investment in the future, who think diversity is a good thing. We're like Sweden by the Sea. Killmenow.

yeah we're becoming sweden 2.0

Its all about coast to coast

SI

NorCal KSFO Master Race reporting in. KFI is boring.

It stinks. It was way better in the Art Bell days.

Some desert station KIXW I think still plays his old shows on Saturdays. I heard a show from the 90s and if he didn't mention Newt Gingrich I would have though he was talking about the same scandals today.

>KSFO
Michael Savage is too salty for LA radio.

Bay area fag here. Ksfo 560 has one local, Brian Sussman. Then rush, savage, Levin, Hannity, then Glen beck. Used to oddly enough have coast to coast am.

John and Ken - Pretty much the only source for local right leaning news in Socal. These guys hate illegal immigration, pedo's, criminals and libfag politicians. They aggressively go after corrupt judges and cuckservatives in primaries and recalls. They hate taxes and try to get ballot measures enacted to repeal them. They are all over every local corruption story. John and Ken is where I first heard about Jamil Shaw, the $100 billion dollar Choo Choo to nowhere, The Bell Tax Fraud Scandal, Hookers in Vegas for the DWP workers, public employee pension scams, illegals getting away with hit and runs and a million other things.

John and Ken are mostly right leaning but they are socially liberal and criticize the police from time to time.

They were going after the Fullerton police a couple years when they choked some Schizophrenic Homeless White dude to death in a parking lot.

I remember John got suspended a few years ago for calling Whitney Houston a CrackHo when she died. The local politicians and media here despise them but the show is so popular I don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

All in all we would be in even worse shape here in fag town if it weren't for these guys. A rare example of uncucked boomers.

Hawaii fag here. Been listening to John and Ken since 2008. A Jon rant can be tasty indeed.

Couple favs...
When the Venice homeless living in 700 RVs were dumping their blackwater tanks on the streets and counciljew Bill Rosendahl pretended the streets weren't an open sewer covered in hep C bum shit. One of the pissed off residents accused Rosendahl of being in the far east to molest little boys.

When they went out on scene to protest a criminal insane serial rapist being secretly housed in a suburb with kids. They are good at shaming the commies into backing down.

Central exit. Lumber yard. Savage is my favorite. Rush is a blowhard. Sussman and Greene are cool.

Fun fact...katie greene is the dj on local station kofy, Dance Party. Good show and its been running for decades.

Kinda surprised, but Cali actually has some pretty redpilled shit. OAN is from there, and they've run shit straight off of Sup Forums before. I guess it's kinda to be expected. Poland seems like one of the more redpilled countries, and that likely has a lot to do with the fact that they've "been there, done that."

Fuck these faggots OP. I am in so cal and i listen to these morons everyday. They are based except for Gary and shannnon who just just read msm news and quote, just when u they’ll ink they are woke, Shannon goes and says some stupid shit that takes them back to sheep status. Handel is good. They are based, especially John and ken. Fuck Shannon Faron or whoever the girl is on with Handel. Stop trying to be funny.@, she is the only one in the whole station that makes me want to neck myself.

I can't stand when Conway has Mark Thompson on. That man is a vacuous living meme and a vegan to top it all off. I was sad when Doug Steckler retired from the Conway show.

Gary and shannon are not based, true, always falling for it.

Long beach here too. Place I'm at now is ok, but definitely ghetto.

I'm leaving for Vegas in a year. If every Socal conservative goes as well Nevada will flip back red and stay there until the sun literally burns out and the entire planet dies. Conservatives in California have seen the logical endpoint of the liberal agenda and it sucks ass.

I like listening to AM870 the answer personally. Both them and KFI are more on the cuckservative side, but at least they make good points occasionally.

>Nevada will flip back red
I think Vegas will be blue in a sea of red always. Fallon and Reno seem nice though.