I remember watching this up to where they fucked up that classroom with paint and ink and stuff

I remember watching this up to where they fucked up that classroom with paint and ink and stuff.
Did they ever fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDNj7mqOud0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the manga, yeah, MC has sex with both girls. Honestly, the anime ends right before the series hits its stride.

Wow what a player. Both grills? Is Seaki or whatshername okay with this? Who did he bang first?

I'll never understand why they intentionally made it look unappealing. If you take the visual appeal away from anime then there's nothing left - even in supposedly 'deep' shows.

Because a "realistic" look fits better the story.

There is enough cute anime everywhere.

It's how Japanese actually look though. Sorry to break it to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDNj7mqOud0

At least we got this from the anime aka the best soundtrack to a crazed axe murderer slowing making his way up the stairs to kill you.

kek, this is true.

If we wanted to watch Japanese people, we'd be on Sup Forums. We are here to watch cute people.

Jesus christ, I forgot how horrifying that sounded. Also sounds like bones being crushed before the lyrics start.

It looks decidedly worse than real-life. And the average Japanese is just as ugly or good looking as the average American.

so you saw the best scene and stopped?

Well I was watching it when the episodes were still being made, or released one by one or whatever, I kind of forgot about it.

>It's how Japanese actually look though
for exemple, she looks like a Japanese girl with make up on, an average Japanese girl, she was the cutest girl in the class in the manga

It's a stylized representation. And it looks worse than RL *and* regular anime. Here's a photograph of a random Japanese school class - even the uglier ones look a million times better than the show. Nobody expects a Aku no Hana anime to look like fucking K-ON!, but they could've easily chosen a style that's not hideous while STILL distancing themselves from typical Moe shows.

Not like K-On S1 was particularly pretty.

But it was particularly cute. And it certeinly did look *good* at the time.

No season of K-On was ever pretty.

>those two on the left

unf

Or you know. They could have just adapted the manga's artstyle in the first place.

So now k-on isnt the prettiest anime in earth? make your mind a

(you)

your pic related proves the anime artstyle is 100% accurate.

chinks are fucking hideous

wasn't this the yellow fever website?

This. Saeki is about as cute as the cutest girl there (third to the left) and Nakamura is just as ugly as the ugliest girl there (second to the right).

3dpd

She was hot in the manga tho.

>complains about chinks
>use a chinks meme

that wasn't me thoough

They were both attractive; Nakamura was just fucking crazy to boot.

She was also full femdom mode.
Also the dude gets raped by Saeki, you can't tell me she is not also crazy.

Saeki was baited into it and on top of that being infatuated with someone is a whole other ball game than the sort of anti-social insanity Nakamura was into.

He doesn't fuck her. He only has sex with the black haired girl for like two seconds before having a freak out. The other girl he has sex with is best girl, the tall one. But that's barely shown in a flash forward.

rape
in a underwear shack

YEAH I read it. I've been up all night and im up to the part where he just cucked some boyfriend from that tall waifu.