Danberu nan kiro moteru?

How many kilos do you lift? What weight is popular? Do you even lift, bro? A manga about cute girls lifting cute weights in order to leave humanity behind! Welcome to another Thursday of a bulking gyaru, machojou, tomboyfriend, Christmans cake cosplay all striving towards the goal of getting hueg.

This Thursday is Chapter 10! Let's translate, QC and typeset another chapter! For those who want to know---

Original japanese RAW site:
urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html

All english translations so far:
bato.to/comic/_/comics/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru-r19600

The group with zip files of both:
ikebukurotranslations.blogspot.com/p/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru.html

And finally, the megaupload for all the RAWs in higher resolution (suggested for TL for an easier time reading the kanji): mega.nz/#F!oYhQ3IAR!y1U7IhhGa_zHApm8AApDjw

I will be posting from the urasunday raws simply because I find that quality better, but the megaupload does have a different, larger set of the same chapter. I recommend that for TL to read or even typesetter if he prefers. Or anyone of you! Let's get started: Chapter 10!

Crowded

"Like a doll's eyes."

oh good Lord

Just a couple of teen girls fondling their large firm breasts in the middle of the gym and getting excited about it, what?

Boxing-chan came!

And even cake shows up at the end, too shy to confront her students.

I can't read moon. How the hell did she get so flat for two panels. Also that cake looks delicious

>everyone wants a piece of Machio-san

as it should be

And here's the extra because I thought ahead this time!

We're all gonna make it.

I just realized that was her friend. With the amazing abs. I was staring too hard.

RIP ZYZZ

Even tomboy wants the Machio, this manga is alllllright

Righto. Can't go wrong with a cult classic.

I want to be a sick cunt with the daughter of Zeus...

ALRIGHT!! Since I think many of us missed out about our friendly typesetter who made a thread to post last chapter I'll go ahead and catch anyone up who didn't get Chapter 9 in easy-to-read quality entertainment package.

Lost motivation for gym when my thesis was up, but is it bad that I only focused on leg workouts and triceps instead of arm workouts and back workouts?

What's the original quote anyway? Never watched/read Fist of The North Star.

That Guy in the middle is gonna snap his shit up

RIP Zyzz, forever a sick cunt

The original quote from the manga is from someone else (a villain) "what blood flows through your veins"

I love this manga. It makes me really motivated for some reason.

Top tier Gyaru

Dat food bill though...

Gonna point this out again, but she's missing some floating text dialogue in the 2nd speech bubble of the 4th panel. Mentioned something about BL. Typesetter and/or translator missed out on that.

Wait, never mind. Just checked, the DL for the chapter fixed it.

Thanks for the raw link.

Do you guys need any help translating it? The series doesn't release often so I don't mind helping with this one if you need it. I know lifting terminology in English and Japanese if you need it.

Yeah, that's my fault from saving it from the last thread, he fixed it before it was uploaded to batoto.

Just started with 20 kg
Dyel as fuck

She's not the only one.

>Author draws cute girls and delicious bodies.
>Yet he sucks at drawing round ass and feet.
Why is this allowed?
And im not even an ass or a feetfag.

MUH

Cute chubby gyaru feets

I can't speak for the translator-user. He comes in and hasn't missed a chapter yet (and does a remarkable job) so when you see stuff gettin' done he can answer that for ya. The translation group Rakuen typesets it when it's all done.

Personally, as a QC, I don't mind getting 1001 suggestions and a good second set of eyes.

Pro-tip on the RAW link for you: it's a week ahead. Yes, the manga comes out every two weeks and that's true for the megaupload, too...but it gets discovered a full week ahead of urasunday. It is also saved as a webp format which is way smaller image files...but something is odd about the artifacting. It's a larger resolution, but I personally don't like it as much. Little things!

>it keeps happening
Why even lift when girls only care for your face?

I haven't bothered to check if there were any similar errors in the past chapters; think the typesetter would be willing to fix them if they were pointed out?

The author has two mangas he's running: this and Kengan Asura, both in the same publication. The artists are different, though. This artist works with a LOT of different perspectives and seems younger. It might not always be proportional (I, too, find the limbs to be "tubes" sometimes) but it is interesting and more engaging that all sorts of angles are shown from page to page, panel to panel.

I'd say cut him some slack, he'll/she'll get better and when they focus on it, they're pretty good. see: I think it's just a time management thing.

Haven't read the translations, I just remember the word プロテイン getting mixed up at one point so I offered to help with gym terms.

If he's doing a good job, then leave it be. Too many people passing a script back and forth never ends up good. As for the raws, I'm likely going to read them on my phone AT the gym anyways, so artifacting is whatever.

He's done it for the first two chapters when he came in and offered so maybe?

The errors are, frankly, completely my fault anyway. I'm the QC guy for the text and I always miss something because I'm a bad man who keeps rushing to post it in the thread and not spending enough time. When he pops in, see if he's game. I don't think it'll get changed on batoto, though. I don't think you can just outright delete and replace chapters, he'd have to upload V2 chapters and then that just sets up a bad image and other things. It's like posting retractions in newspapers; bad for business.

This manga is comfy while nursing the doms.

Just started...curling 20kg? Benching? Deadlifting? Squatting? A 20kg curl isn't very DYEL at all, bromide.

I know, I'm personally not a fan of twin-tails/pig-tails so when I see this with her hair down and just blanket sheets ready for my push and pull routine...yeah buddy.

That gym must be a flood during these hours whenever Machio san hits the floor.

Welp I meant the artist.
>This artist works with a LOT of different perspectives
>it is interesting and more engaging that all sorts of angles are shown from page to page, panel to panel
I give you that. Those perspectives keep this manga fresh every page.

>they're pretty good. see:
Heel bones aren't that large.

It's not like those details hinder the overall quality. But ticks me off the fact he draws curvy/fit women really well but when it comes to feet he just makes a stump and in the asses case he just throws a Yoko Ono's ass and call it a day.
The flat ass seems common in japanese artists, so I can't really blame him on that one.

Doesn't matter much to me anyway, since I always download from the site.

Bench, squat and ohp
This manga made me fear the deadlift

Don't be, deadlifts are fun as fuck

This author has been pretty good about giving all the girls massive bubble butts, though? Just look at the squat chapter or even page 1 of this chapter posted today.

I deadlift until my shins are bleeding, I can barely close my hands, and I get dizzy. It's fucking great.

Sounds like you have shit form bruv.

How many guys do you know that can pull 5 plate without a belt while weighing less than 200 pounds and without ever hurting their back?

If your shins aren't fucked by deadlifting you're doing it wrong

'no'
A straight bar path shouldn't be rubbing your shins to the point they bleed.

Personally 4, 6 if you count people who use straps.

So once you've charmed them into the bedroom you can pick them up and destroy them like an onahole

>6 if you count people who use straps.
Well thanks for saving me the trouble of taking your "criticisms" about for seriously.

It's ok, you'll lift real weights someday.

Sure thing cupcake.

You're either the guy who suggested counting a pull done with straps, or the guy who said the bar should never hit you shins hard enough to make you bleed. You can fire off as many cute nicknames as you want, it's not going to make you any less weak.

Same guy actually, well I'll get Eddie Hall on the phone and tell him his lifts don't count.
Plus I don't need to get in a pissing contest over e-stats in a manga thread.

I'm neither of you two, but I wear shin guards when I dead lift because i got into a snowmobile accident that broke my right shin and ripped out the muscle as well. I never went to a hospital. Still hurts if it get's touched the wrong way. Shin guards, baby.

I wonder if the author knows what he's done...

>Same guy actually
Oh wow, that's really embarrassing for you.

>well I'll get Eddie Hall on the phone and tell him his lifts don't count.
You can't use straps in a powerlifting meet, so no, it wouldn't count in a competition. I don't know what point you think you're making by bringing up a max done by a strongman who wasn't competing or doing regular training.

>Plus I don't need to get in a pissing contest over e-stats in a manga thread.
Nope, you just need to pretend to be an expert on lifting like every other novice who's been at it for a couple years and did a bit of reading online.

When you're done talking about lifting, how about you use your 202 level Japanese to teach us about how people talk in Japan?

If you're constantly in contact with the bar (like you should) your shins should be scraped to shit after a solid deadlift session - unless you're wearing shinguards or thick pants. You'll be extra scraped up if you're a wide guy and you get hit by the knurling

>Bringing up Eddie Hall
user was talking about a 5plate deadlift. If you need straps to pull 5 plate, then you don't have any business trying to pull 5 plate. Stop pretending you know anything about lifting.

Yeah, that can be chapter 9 page 11
because I called it
after I

this isn't funny nvm

Sustained an injury nearly a year ago, rebooted lifting two weeks ago, still hurts.

Don't ever take advises from buff dudes on youtube.

>He listend to youtube "experts"
user, why?

Please tell me you hurt yourself trying to skateboard squat 4plate

>tfw reading this and Kengan Asura

>You can't use straps in a powerlifting meet, so no, it wouldn't count in a competition. I don't know what point you think you're making by bringing up a max done by a strongman who wasn't competing or doing regular training.
You were the one who said lifting in straps wasn't a real lift and I gave you an example of a guy who can pull half a ton with straps, and now you're moving the goalposts to say "oh it has to be done in IPF compliance to count".
>Nope, you just need to pretend to be an expert on lifting like every other novice who's been at it for a couple years and did a bit of reading online.
Never claimed anything, just said that shredding your shins is not proper form.
>When you're done talking about lifting, how about you use your 202 level Japanese to teach us about how people talk in Japan?
They tark rike this.

Go see a doctor.

And as far as youtubers go I respect Alan Thrall - he's pretty newbie friendly

Guys, is Yandere high test?

eh. Petite with large breasts, but not wide hips. She's a high school girl, just starting to notice boys.

I actually really, really like the idea of Ohma and Karla getting together and think they'd work out pretty damned fantastic, but the manga seems to be showing that it's the secretary and Ohma which is dumb but whatever. Still, with super alpha Rei and HYPER ALPHA female he's in love with, I'm open on the idea Karla gets her man. Plus, that other pairing is just great.

I don't think I've noticed a problem with asses from this artist. If anything, you can tell there are panels he doesn't really care about so he just "mehs" them.

Any shake weights in this manga?

I really wish I had a job so I could hit a gym. That said though, changing up my bodyweight routine has done a world of good, since I'm not doing 120 of everything just to feel the workout now.

Lifting is for insecure faggots who need to convince themselves they're man. Sports anime is shit, except ping-pong shows

The original line is "What kind of blood runs through your veins?" and it's dais by Rei (good guy) to Shin (bad guy) after Shin hurts a girl.

This scene is almost certainly Shuu's (bad guy turned friend) death atop the giant pyramid that Souther (big bad guy) was building. He carried the capstone all the way to the top and was killed. Just before his death, he regained his eyesight and saw Kenshiro standing in front of him before he collapses.

...the problem is, the line used matches up a bit more with Raoh's death where he says "I have no regrets...in my life!" and poses as pic related.

>Kengan Asura
MY FUCKING DICKS!

One question to all my liftbros.
Do you also do some light stamina training before or after you hit the weights? And if so what actually does it do?

300% fapbait title?