These cbts q threads need to stop. At least the Trump general is based on something real

These cbts q threads need to stop. At least the Trump general is based on something real.

Reddit refugees really ruined this board.

They might be the most pathetic group of people in existence. We shat on them when they came, and they convinced themselves it was CTR. At least leftists don't pretend that we like them when they come here.

This the future face of Sup Forums and it. is. beautiful.

What does this mean? VOTL is a faggot too. Q is a faggot, theyre all faggots.

it means we are being raided by faggots.

I spent some time in one of those threads. Everybody talks like they're 35+ year old boomers that just discovered Sup Forums. Some of the responses seemed straight-up botlike. At one point I was convinced it was an entire general of bots replying to bots.

Some seriously spooky shit.

>3 net neutrality threads
>daily circumcision thread
>2 americans are chimps threads
>crying about nicotine addiction thread
so what, you wanna talk about how much whiter finland is than estonia? it takes up one slot in the catalog. just as Sup Forums is not your personal army, it is not your personal jester. plenty of space to circle-jerk about whatever you want. it's one of the last bastions of free speech, let others talk about what they want.

It's David Wilcock and those GAIA creeps.
Take it over. Do it right.
Draining the swamp.
Dig in and research, find important links, documents, and make memes.
Support our POTUS and clean up America.

MAGA

fuck off boomer. CBTS threads are worse than everything you just listed.

reviewbrah gen when?

I hate these autistic fucking reddit faggots so damn much.

>millenialer than you
there were a couple nights in a row when people were talking about AI and suddenly this army of bots shows up. they spammed each other sure, but the creepy shit was their responses started to get more targeted and relevant. at one point people tried speaking in meme, but then a bot came along that just transcribed what was written in memes. then they started posting memes themselves.

I have tried dropping some facts about Hitler, jews, etc and get very little interest, which is troubling. Who ever is running this op knows what they are doing because they have the goyim trapped in a fantasy world of vague predictions and nonsense. Even /x/ wants no part of it, which is saying a lot, they don't buy this nonsense one bit.

am I the only nigger that uses the filter? let the boomers have fun in their containment threads

>there were a couple nights in a row blah blah
cool story bruh. You have to go back.

cry harder niggerfaggot. tears make the best lube for NEETs.

he's right even if he writes like a literal nigger

anon5 is botting his own larp threads
look at one, you'll see it filled with bot replies with silly flags like 40 completely irrelevant and out of context post from some bangladeshi

They don't ever respond to real people. I think they've decided to use post count and trips instead of upvotes to decide who is worth talking to and who is a >shill

Fucking boomers have found a way to turn Sup Forums into Reddit. Combo threads are less cancer than half the "features" duct taped to this site in current year that enable this shit.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING DISINFO THEYRE PASSING AROUND

You all need to take some drugs and open your minds. The CBTS threads introduced me to Sup Forums again after a long hiatus caused by people like you who constantly try to patrol what/who posts on here. Quit your bitching, there is some major shit coming out on the CBTS threads!

Literally 300 posts saying "OMGZ!!!!" "SHILL!!" "KEEP ON BORTHER!!" then a new thread.

It is the boomers.. That bitch with the YT channel is bringing them.

Bump