Umineko

Why did the answer have to be no?

;_;

An illusion can't live outside of the catbox.

Would Battler have been able to accept the boipussy?

I want to deito Lucifer.

Legit how did Jessica never notice that Kanon was Shannon.

It's kind of a huge deal that relies on her being a huge dumbass.

Out of curiosity, how long have you been at this by now?

She was a little nuts like the rest of her family I guess.
She developed a crush on her best and first "female" friend. Maybe she didn't want to see the truth.

>tfw most of the family is incestuous

Throughout the whole thing it took me till like episode 7 to realize that Beatrice actually looked like Jessica at least broadly I wonder if that meant anything, other than giving another candidate for Buttler to have broken a promise too.

Was it ever stated in red she loved Kanon? Dunno, she might have been in the whole Beatrice gig. A lot of the mystery relies heavily on the fat that there are people near Battler who recognize Shannon and Kanon as two different people.

Because the bitch killed everyone, although indirectly

To be fair I don't think it was ever said George loved Shannon in red. Hell were anyone's emotions ever in red?

If they family had been less massive dicks to each other, or if Rudolph had told Kyrie the truth earlier no one would have died. Maybe.

If the bitch didn't play with a bomb, loaded the guns and prepared her murder, nobody would've died (realistically speaking).

Planning a crime is a crime too.

>the mystery relies heavily on the fat

But not a crime with a death penalty. I'm its not like it was planning terrorism.

Although I do grant you had (s)he come to the epiphany that she just wanted his family to love her it would have been pretty much bloodless.

I could see Eva beating Natsuhi and maybe Kyrie doing some nasty shit but the husbands could probably stop the bloodshed.

>when you realize that the women were far and away more evil than their spouses.

You know its a good thing his design got better or no one would ever be able to believe that Shannon had a hard time choosing between him and Battler.

Posting best Seacat.

Because magic doesn't exist.

I have no idea.

With love, it can be seen

Everyone still died in the one fragment Yasu was Lion.

I want to fuck Lambdadelta!