Why does Sup Forums hate Islam so much...

Why does Sup Forums hate Islam so much? Not that I like it but whenever I hear some fucking e celeb talk about stopping Islam for "women's rights" or "to protect gays" or something I fucking vomit in my mouth. We SHOULD be doing those things. Even Hitler agreed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPTnLALLyRY
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/muslim-college-basketball-player-grabs-ball-shoots-baskets-national-anthem/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know why, but I've always found this woman very attractive

For starters, it's untrue. Second, it has no basis in Western culture. Third, Muslims are barbaric and mentally retarded.

Her body type looks like she likes huge cock.

>terrible face
>sloppy tits
>fat ass
probably has a big gaping vag. Gotta love Testy Fest.

Why is every dude in this crowd so fucking similar?

Because these events draw a certain crowd

Pol hates Muslims, not Islam

Well yeah obviously, but as alike as their tastes might be I wouldn't expect them to all look like they're related. This is in the South isn't it?

middle aged white american tradesmen are clones

Montana, actually. Same difference.

I love gaping vag.

Effects of having guys fucking guys in your country I guess

Because they are an alien out group. You're making a retarded logical fallacy. Do I support some of the social conservatism of Islam? yes. Do I ever want to become muslim? Hell fucking no, because it would be a rejection of thousands of years of my culture and heritage. Christian culture originated in the middle east, but it's become dominated by the symbolism of the European continent, the Christmas tree, the papal clothing, the cathedrals, etc. Why would I want to give that up to adopt the symbols of some worthless sandnigger wasteland religion?

Islam is not compatible with non-savages.

We should ironically start having pro-sharia marches.

Because muslims ass fuck little boys while at the same time pretending to stand against degeneracy.

Correct.

>Why does Sup Forums hate Islam so much?
Sup Forums hates the run of the mill criminality that Muslim immigrants engage in as well as the terrorism. And Wahabis for being murderous assholes. Islam in general? Not really. Read /sg/
>mfw this is a baitpasta
>mfw this is a CIA baitpasta
>mfw the CIA director spoke Arabic, was Muslim, was in the Muslim Brotherhood, and made the Hajj
>mfw when the CIA is shilling Islam on Sup Forums to combat degeneracy
>large breasts
>wide hips
>not fat
>white
>long hair
>smooth skin
>not old
She is physically attractive, honestly.

She kind of is

> My sheikhs like me and are ready to meet me up with qts whenever I feel I'm ready to provide

> Marriage is the first thing I've been asked about when I meet a new member the community

> Several brothers already have offered to arrange trips to Morocco, Thailand, and other places to look for sisters

> You can have up to four wives (if you can handle the headache) and no one cares

Feels good man.

Sure beats Tinder, whatever you think of it. All you have to do is follow the deen and help out.

Same. i think she looks nice n fertile. Can u believe ive heard annons say those are bad tits?

muzzies figured this out years ago:
women cannot be loyal to anything and should never be trusted, in fact, just keep them wannabe hags in bin bags

fair warning then a correction beating should be not just a mans right, but his duty

yfw that tittie's lookin right

Terrible face, but nice ass and tits, you can sneer if you want, but you and I both know neither of us will get to fuck a tight 21 year old.

The face on the chic up & to right of her tit...Ha!

just claim to be "Reformed Islam"
Keep the binbags
Keep the beatings
Keep the Jihad going against all non-reformed muslims
>dem shiites are gonna be smeared over the walls if "allah" (my own mind) says so

>we can run islam as a cover for nazism

I can understand why Sup Forums would hate Sunni Islam( Al-Qaeda, ISIS, brown """people", Saudi Arabia) but what about Shia Islam?
Pic related was based.

RARE

yup

Good idea Mr. Potato.

U r a RUSSIAN

Also Hezbollah music is pretty comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=gPTnLALLyRY

She has a slightly masculine looking forehead, and has a dead look in her eyes and you can see her body starting to fade from the youthful glow, but I mean if I were naked in bed with her it's not like I would be "You're not attractive enough to fuck."

Kek

every girl likes big cocks u stupid dicklet

thats why she needs a white man

fuck you and fuck Muhammad

you could even use real muzzies like foot soldiers

just shit up arabic messaging boards to meme flashmobs at piano recitals (all the songs are anti islam malashalamala!)

Fuck Islam. Fuck You.

Fuck Christianity too.

>a tight 21 year old.
clearly 30+ and blown out
(wouldstillfuck)

go back to plebbit

No, fuck you queer.

>when youre so stupid you think there are only two religions

Because I don't like crybaby traumatized victims. Face it, if a women gets raped there is a great chance she will turn into a femnazi bitch. We have enough of those without Muhammad sticking his goat shit coated dick in every child around town. Also they are brown.

>tight 21 year old
Tight 21 year olds don't have skin that folds like this, nor do the back of their thighs look like this.
Agreed, Satan.

What we need is to have the media reporting some kind of "altright"/muslim alliance. Then stage fake prosharia marches.

I like the way you think.
Too bad I'm fixing to have to go to bed.
Gotta work tomorrow.
Maybe we can pick up on this later.
Or you and others can get something like this going.

This^ is the grandma you all want to "red pill"

>looking at the camera

No, hippie there is only one.

So we settle for the whore on stage.
>my point

This might just be crazy enough to work... allah Akbar brothers

let me guess. is it the one that warships a jew?

Oh sorry I didn't read close enough.

>All you have to do is follow the deen

And drop whatever you're doing to pray 5 times a day, constantly mention and proselytize Allah to anybody who'll listen, stop drinking, and fly half way around the world to walk in circles around a big black box for no reason.

Spoofy meeting of minds

yea, im just making sure it doesn't backfire and end up with me in a mosque basement.

Have a snackbar to you too

Because middle east is the furthest you can get away from USA, hence each other are not bothered to understand each other.

WTF I HAD NEVER HEARD OF THIS """COUNTRY""""
Nice!

it's a biker event. they are bikers. they are nonconformists. in order to become one you have to ride a certain motorcycle and dress a certain way

The chick in OP's pic looks like this kid from Boy Meets World.

I wonder what it's like for a woman when you strip off all of your clothes and all the men go "meh..."

>all those pissed off women in the crowd

lol

I like how whenever faggots want to claim that whites are more degenerate they always post the same two pictures because that is literally all they have.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/muslim-college-basketball-player-grabs-ball-shoots-baskets-national-anthem/

My opposition to Islam has nothing to do with the morals. They are actually better than us in regards to some of it, like family formation and respect for male authority.

However, in many respects they are worse, and behind the facade you'll see a lot of degeneracy within Islam itself.

But my main opposition to it is that most Muslims are non-white and thus do not belong in Western societies. I could make the same argument for brown and black Christians, Buddhists, or Hindus but at least those types won't blow up buildings.

I hate Islam because its followers are subhumans, and what the religion teaches it goes hand in hand with being subhuman. Only unevolved people love their parents and any religion that says you should love your parents is a religion for unevolved people.

someone learned something new here?
oh, Chileans.

>Pinochet was not too bad.

DUDE! Can I touch you PLEASE!!! So rare.

The Islamic invasion of the west is only a symptom of international Jewry
The Muslim is the newest sword in the hand of the Jew, the holocaust is his shield and he is clad in raiments of Hollywood movies and popular music

perhaps you will ignore this post but you cannot prove me wrong

That face when you realize the moral structure of your society has gone to hell.

Stand back this post is wack
Nicky nack my pants are slack
Squirty squak scrotal sack

Just a little rhyme I made I hop eyou enjoy it

>Why does Sup Forums hate Islam so much?
Because they want to cut my dick.
Don't cut my dick.

What if Islam and Christianity were at one point the same religion, but kikes subverted it and split it in order to disguise themselves amongst us?

>The only options are burka wearing muslim or degenerate slut
Why can't women just wear a nice dress?

better then when you don't strip off your clothes and they don't pay attention anyways
all women care about is male attention

lean forward this wall is stable
skinny jeans im just not able
pump my load in to aunt Mable

posting this nonsense
it deeply offends hitler
haiku ftw

Enhance