What is China's role in this game?

>world jewry

Is China aware of the jew or is China part of it?
In my opinion (((China))) is a tool. It is nothing else than human ressources of the jew.

But why is the media going full imperial japanese on China, at least here in Germany?

The language barriere makes it hard to research that topic properly.

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/sport/kommentar-china-muss-politischen-protest-in-deutschland-akzeptieren-1.3759553
google.de/search?q=china&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYnvL4o9HXAhXI0xoKHWbdCUgQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=844
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude no one give a fuck about China its litterally fake news

The globalists are controlling the decline of the West in the face of a rising China. By controlling the decline, they prevent war which could devastate their wealth and they are able to profit off both the decline of the West and the rise of China. So yes China is a tool.

China will destroy the Jews in time.

>no one give a fuck
Nothing to see here goyim.. move along

Notice how Americans all get super butthurt at the mere mention of China. They know what's coming for them.

/Xi

>But why is the media going full imperial japanese on China, at least here in Germany

explain

>butthurt
LOL coming from a Swede

China is a stalwart and the unsung hero in the battle against International Jewry. They have more pride than the huwite man and would rather go down in flames than become another ZOG

China is following jewish principles of Marxist-Leninists which is a threat to capitalism so of course there will be some backlash from the money loving jews.
It's really jews against jews if you think about it.

>Is China aware of the jew or is China part of it?

I give a fuck about China, because they are the #2 when it comes to military budget.
They also have a high budget on news outlets in Europe and they are heavily investing into America and Africa aswell.
Beside that they are chinkin' over to Africa and they are trying to cuck the nigger to make a profit of cheap labour.
China plays a big role in this game, but I can't decide which role they play.
Is it like South/North Korea or like USA/Soviet, West/East Germany, but in makro?

>China plays a big role in this game, but I can't decide which role they play.
An honest hardworking factory for the world.

Most westerners would probably commit suicide if rebel if placed under the same working conditions.

We'll be saving your ass from the chinks while you're wife cucks you for Mohammad while you're at (((work))) making sure the diversity quotas a filled!

Sweden wanted to be like America so bad they started importing niggers.

Sweden is a nothing country that simply tries to one-up America on its degeneracy.

You sad sorry excuses for the scraps and remnants of the vikings and the days of gustavus adolphus; your ancestors would call you a faggot.

Eat shit, we all know American chads can fuck anything they want in literally any fucking country on earth. We run this show.
Go prep the bull sved, we're gonna be in Sweden this summer to fuck your whores

Germany's media is agitating all the time.
They are accusing China of cencorship .... kek
Yet Germany has the biggest national (jew) television by budget world wide with whopping 9,1 Billion a year.

Private news are agitating aswell as you can see here.
sueddeutsche.de/sport/kommentar-china-muss-politischen-protest-in-deutschland-akzeptieren-1.3759553

Just look at this:
google.de/search?q=china&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjYnvL4o9HXAhXI0xoKHWbdCUgQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=844

Ahhh, wonderful, there it is

Sink the chinks

I support 100% china. Even tho they are pretty much souless robots, life in latam is going to be better without CIA niggers infecting every single aspect of our government and media. China doesnt really care. They are just as corrupt as us with no ideology behind it. So as long as we delivery the soy by the end of the month they will leave us be.

>9111 ayyyyyy pls cia dont kill me in my sleep. I promise i will by the new iphone.

>They are accusing China of cencorship .... kek
Heh, that's hilarious.
I remember when Merkel's secret police suppressed the Rape of Köln until the 5th of January.
That's interesting though. The EU probably sees China as a long term rival.

Over here we don't talk so much about them. But when the politicians do talk about them they try to suck up as much as possible.
We also reject visits from Dalai Lama to the prime minister, because China objected to it.

And we apparently became part of the panda diplomacy. Jinping lent us two pandas.
But then again, so has Germany, so it might not mean anything.

If USA is controlled by the Jews then wouldn't it make more sense to support countries like China, Iran, Russia etc ?

they're prolly trying to sell cars in china through chinas belt road thingy.

The Chinese are under the impression that they will just setup all these hubs and trade routes and extract all the wealth from all these places like eruope and africa.

The Chinese fatal flaw is they fundamentally lack imagination so they are slow to perceive change and even slower to grasp what to do about it. They have done well these past two decades stealing all their knowledge but they are running out of road on that trick quickly and their society is more and more unstable as authoritarian as it is.

>The Chinese fatal flaw is they fundamentally lack imagination

>Invented gunpowder, paper, the printing press, etc. etc.
>Lack imagination

China knows, and they want to topple them down to become the new ones,and overlord of all.

China is aware of the jew and they're openly talking about how the way to defeat America is to gain influence over its culture and politicians in the same way the Jews did

Not too worry Fjorn, there are still virile men in the world, desu senpai actually quite common in most countries