imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
imgur.com/gallery/FseWz
failberry.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/itchywookie
jin115.com/archives/52143909.html
wikiwiki.jp/ichirukifag/
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/421/1421119/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The quick summary on the site also mentions the reconstruction of SS btw. The novel is 256 pages.

A political marriage. Not in love, but tied the knot. Got it. Ichiruki forever. Deathberry forever.

"The story of the night before Rukia and Renji's wedding"

Is Byakuya gonna instill the fear of god in Renji?

Anime in 2018 right?

Only if the god is named Kuchiki Byakuya.

Kill yourself pathetic scum.

I love Mayuri and I love Szayel.

Anime or not, I hope the game continues beyond FB arc. We're getting so close to the end of Deicide now, and Giriko's already added to the album.

This artist draws them so disproportionate.
i feel personally offended.

I can't fucking wait till you fags get BTFO again by the novel. Hopefully there's ichihime content to throw more salt in the wound.

Why was the previous thread (about the novel) deleted?

Renji confirmed for having a dog's dick.

Kinky.

This was lewd.

We should be able to see the cover a week early right?

pigdisgusting.

Get on the winning team already.

I heard that the original text had Renji offering Rukia a ride on his shoulders, which makes it even lewder.

I have no qualms

Yup, that's the more accurate translation.

Why are they like this?

Is there a Hall of Anal devestation for ichirucuck posters?

It has begun...

I like this.

Is Rukia gonna beat his cock or what ???

They're quite a number of sites that have been tracking IRfag autism:

Imgur
imgur.com/gallery/XcMWY
imgur.com/gallery/FseWz

Tumblr
failberry.tumblr.com/

Twitter
twitter.com/itchywookie

Other
jin115.com/archives/52143909.html
wikiwiki.jp/ichirukifag/

Legit answer:

Their mothers refused to breastfeed them. Orihime puts the fear of God in them.

>it's another "lets repost shit from outside Sup Forums" episode

>not posting fanart of the better rukia ship

ichiruki cucks confirmed for having shit taste

That blogger is such a try hard, I don't remember being that embarrassing at fifteen. Kubo has used bad English plenty of times, you think she would remember because the color spread that apparently screams
ishihime to them has "phone are tie me to you" on it.

According to her, kubo is going on urbandictionary for titles. Amazing.

In Nippon news, IOS/Android game Puzzle & Dragons is doing a Bleach collaboration.

>dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/421/1421119/

>Still denying that IchiRuki isn't the best ship in this entire series.
Um... contrarian much?

I agree that Ichiruki isn't the best ship in the series.

Welcome to three monts ago.

>IchiRuki
>two characters who have no romantic interest with each other and ended up marrying other people
>"best ship"

Even at its fucking worst, it still managed to sell almost 500k in less than a month.

I've already come to realize that nobody genuinely likes IchiHime and RenRuki as actually ships. They only like it to spite IchiRuki fans.

You're very, very wrong there m8.

I genuinely love Ichihime and Renruki. I also love seeing IR fans BTFO, it's like icing on the cake.

They're just friends. Good friends. Close friends. Male and female freinds. In teenaged bodies. Friendly friends. Just friends.

You fags were literally a minority before the final arc. Heck, all of you still are. Most of the fans left.

Who cares? It's better now that the IRfags are gone, but of course they'll be back when the novel is scanned to whine and bitch because that's what they always do when they get BTFO.

These people are gods. Thank you user.

Sorry that the majority of the fanbase that kept this series alive as it was is bad to you. Look how dead these threads are.

I've liked IchiHime since her 5 lifetimes thing.

Hime is qt.

Yes, they're both close and dear friends. Get over it, IRfag.

So? They lost so it's obvious the Ichirukifags would've fucked off after such an embarrassing defeat, especially since they were going crazy over "much stickers" "facing the rukia" a few hours before spoilers leaked. Any Bleach info that had come after the final chapter has just been more salt on the wound for them.

All of you are just so happy that your favorite manga just told most of the fanbase to go fuck themselves while wet farting.

The threads were going to die out anyways since it finished. I'm sure people will come around when the novels are scanned especially if they include drawings and info on other characters especially the missing ones.

>IRfags
>majority of bleach fandom
>help kept bleach alive

This is what ichiruki autists believe.

This is such a forced and disgusting pairing. I would of rather they all end up alone.

Compadres. Friendos. Pals. Buddies. Buddy cop bros. Not any tension about sexuality at all. Friendly friends. Just friends. Never enough to make any of the other characters question the status of their relationship at any time. Not even Orihime. Pure, simple, friends. Obviously friends. Anyone can see it, they're only friends.

>favorite manga
>IRfags being majority of the fanbase

Not my favorite manga user and I hate to break it to you but shippers don't make majority of the fanbase especially back in Japan. This is a series aimed at 12-14 boys that buy the magazine it's published in with their weekly allowance, they don't give a shit about pairings.

They're a minority but you I/O people are practically nonexistent minority.

Nobody outside of Sup Forums and tumblr cares about the ships.

Orihime was jalous once during her arc and it was never brought up again because she realized she had nothing to worry over. Hell even in one of the light novels, she's the one that goes to Rukia asking her to help Ichigo. She got over her jealously.

Yup. The real reason Bleach fell off so hard is because nothing interesting happened for too long.

Obligatory

Yes. They're friends. Now stop stinking up this thread with your insecure autism.

>Compadres. Friendos. Pals. Buddies. Buddy cop bros.
You got it. No romantic feelings or sexual attraction, that's why they're fucking other people.

Remember when the spoilers leaked and IRfags were so sure that Kubo would be thrown out of Japan and that the final volume would barely sell?

Welp, it sold almost 500k in less than a month and Kubo has almost 200k followers on twitter and it hasn't even been a full month yet.

Okay. So what does Ichiruki being the larger fanbase have anything to do with the canon ships? You think because there's more of you IRfags that your pairing is better or should've been canon? Congratulations, you've now sunk to Zutara-level of entitlement.

I never said or implied any of that? I'm not a crazy shipper like you, I read bleach for Kubo's bullshit.

Then why did you keep up with it for so long? You could've dropped it.

You guys keep forgetting that there was an AUDIENCE for IchiRuki and it was damn well known. The ship had a fucking FESTIVAL for it. Your ships were just an afterthought. Who really demanded them? Fucking who? If Kubo wanted IchiHime and RenRuki recognized he should given more chemistry to them. But he didn't. That's not on us.

I only shipped Orihime and Ishida

A less drastic version of Stockholm Syndrome.

>Hell even in one of the light novels, she's the one that goes to Rukia asking her to help Ichigo.

Was there even any Ichiruki shipteasing in Death Save the Strawberry? The only thing I've seen IRfags brag about DStS was that card that came with the novel.

I'm agreeing with you! It's completely irrational and frankly IDIOTIC to think that Ichigo and Rukia were anything more than good friends!! There was never any indication from Kubo their feelings for each other had anything deeper than the plain idea of rescued friendship. Kubo never said they're were anything more important to each other than friends. No sun and moon allegories, no fanart from Tite that indicated they were standalone characters, no poems or lyrics, metaphors and symbolism between parent and children, no origin stories or family members or dialogue boxes of confusion about the status of their relationship or pages or panels that ever would lead anyone to believe the ending to Bleach would succumb to anything but the trope-ish, stupid view that Ichigo and Rukia had a more intimate future with each other. Their intimacy was just friends as friends and friends is all they were or could be! There was never, at any point in the manga, a sense that perhaps Ichigo and Rukia were willing to do anything for each other for any reason when it came to each other's happiness. No visual cues, paneling, dialogue, misunderstandings, experiences, nothing. Ichigo and Rukia were purely, entirely, completely, without any toleration of doubt, stereotypically shounen, Japanese standard, story-time protagonist firends. And that's ALL. Anyone who ever saw two attractive story leads who lived together, ate together, cried together, shared together, fought together, became emotional for each other, saved each other, rescued each other, promised each other, taught each other, reminded each other and over all depend on each other as male and female people and as equals in their relative youths and anything other than good old chums for 15 years is just immature and deserve derision. I mean, honestly! They're just friends! It wasn't a rushed ending, or even a rushed arc at all. This was planned from the beginning and anyone can see that.

No one demanded them yet they still happened because Kubo himself wanted those pairings. Did you really want IR to happen just because it was more popular? What a shitty way to become canon desu.

>this delusion

Kubo isn't a moody, sporadic, or negligent story teller at all, either. Bleach was always about ghost hunting. Never even a thought about the lead pair.

Why are you people like this?

He was selling this series for money and fans wanted IchiRuki. Kubo did not give them their money's worth. He pretty much ripped everybody off even though they paid his bills and gave him food.

Right? So deluded. I feel sorry for that guy who ever wanted to see a 15-year manga end where the male and female lead come together with typical American happy ending. How childish. The lengths he has to go to see that non-existent thread...yeesh.

IchiRuki autism is the gift that keeps on giving.

Are you okay?

I hate to support the weird guy, but you're basically rooting for bad writing just to spite some people you don't like.

>ir still waiting for """the talk"""
Orihime knows everything. Because of Tatsuki and because Ichigo himself yelled the whole truth in front of her and Yhwach.

They don't care. The manga could ended with no pages and just had a poem written and they would still accept the writing as long as the big bad ichirukifags got btfo.

The majority of fans wanted a story with acceptable pacing and focus on characters they gave a shit about, and have legitimate gripes with Kubo based on his inability to provide those. Shippers are a really loud and combative minority who are focused on an element that was peripheral at best.

We're not supporting Kubo's shitty writing, user-san. We're just laughing at IRfags who think that their ship not being canon is the result of Kubo being a bad story-writer.

They're just people claiming to be "fans" of bleach for 15 years who think that a male and female lead pairing with some of the best chemistry in Shounen should have become romantically involved and they're disappointed it never happened, specifically at Kubo Tite considering the rather blatant pedestal he placed on the importance of that relationship from Day 1. They must think of it as deception, or something. Pff, it's not like THEY wrote Bleach. Kubo did and he's a genius, they aren't entitled to shit, those fucking millenials. I bet they even think that Kubo might have just changed how the ending happened due to emotional anger towards fans after bearing some level of personal insult and seemed to not care about the story that had become too large for him anymore.

Losers, i know. I bet they're not even 30-years-old.

It's more that IR being a better pairing than the canon ones is a result of Kubo being a bad story writer.

IchiHime and RenRuki are literal reminders of how shitty Bleach is all around. Maybe it is a good thing IchiRuki didn't happen. It was too good for what we got.

You people are fucking crazy.

You're talking to one person dude

Oh please. If IR happened, you wouldn't be shitting on the series so hard but since it didn't happen you've taken every chance to shit on everything in the manga.

I honestly don't know how anyone thought Ichigo and Rukia even liked each other, let alone would could even get married.

A lot of them are like this user. Check the butthurt folders. Even their forum even got shutdown because one of the mods had a breakdown over the Renruki novel announcement .

And you take every chance to love everything in this manga. Defending Kubo even though he is in the wrong here with his shitty writing which all of you ate up because he was a "master troll".

I liked the series back when it was a fashion-forward punks who beat up ghosts and hid their secret lives from their families.