Relentless fat shaming

>Relentless fat shaming
>Boyish girl encouraged to traditional gender roles (female)
>Hyper sexualized and objectified women
Why is Love Live so fucking based in this increasingly politically correct world?

>Relentless fat shaming
Does this really happen or is OP just being edgy? LL has been on my backlog for a while, and I sure love me some fat shaming

Keep this PC discussion on Sup Forums or Sup Forums or wherever.

There's at least an entire episode of fat shaming.

>Boyish girl encouraged to traditional gender roles

But she's not really boyish, she wants to use dresses and shit but people see her as ridiculous for not having enough tits. She never acted boyish, maybe a little genki that's all.

An episode where 2 girls whose job it is to be thin and fit get thin and fit constitutes "relentless fat shaming"?

Love Live is shit though.

I thought Glorious Nippon was above our degenerate concepts of social justice to begin with

>internet crypto-fascists still think they're "edgy"

>>>/reddit/

It is. Japan isn't a country that you can expect any kind of 'political correctness' from.

Why do you have to relate everything to politics? Fuck off. Not everything is about politics you fucking trump cock sucking ass bitch

Anime eyes with sunglasses just looks weird.

>Putting politics in my Love Live
Get out

You can't really look at Japan using burger political metrics. There's far more economic planning than American "conservatives" would approve of, abortion and homosexuality are legal (the latter was never banned except for a brief part of the Meiji era). and it's obviously a multi-party democracy (one party nearly always wins--the LDP is right-leaning but not strongly ideological). It's also odd in that youth are more right-wing than elders.

Speaking of which how was nozomi NOT in the fat group

Because she's obviously not fat.

>another "crossboarder watches anime because of some reaction image they saw and decide to post stupid shit" thread

But none of the things mentioned in the OP are wrong.

Nozomi is healthy!

>> disliking the edge

Sup Forums is /edge/ now.

It describes majority of otaku anime, but obviously you need to make a big deal out of it like some feminist who accidentally saw an episode or two of it.

>It's also odd in that youth are more right-wing than elders.
Is this true generally, or just of this generation? Or is the recent history too screwy to tell?

I asked myself the same the whole episode, it's probably because she's older so she's exempt from shit the younger girls aren't.

she's just huge all around

>It describes majority of otaku anime
Can't think of any else that fills the exact 3 criteria.

Rin should be boyish.

Mostly this recent generation in Japan.

Surely that can be chalked up to the outlier-ness of recent times? Most of Donald Trump's support is 14-16 year old shitposters, but Americans still tend to have youth and liberalness correlated.

Agreed.
Except when I force her inner girl out through analingus.

I want to marry this boy!

>Relentless fat shaming
many anime do, Sup Forumsack-kun

>Boyish girl encouraged to traditional gender roles (female)
[citation needed]

>Hyper sexualized and objectified women
all anime

Idols are about business models more so, which do happen to have politics too.